Jesus Fulfilled The Old Testament Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your an idiot. You didn't know what the old testament and new testament were just acouple of months ago. You don't know what circumcision is, you don't know what born again is, you don't know the Holy Spirit.
Here are the verses, scriptures, that have the words born again in them.
John 3:3 NKJV - Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:7 NKJV - "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
1 Peter 1:23 NKJV - having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
Shalom.
Today is Rishon, 12-17.
You may want to substantiate your claims or provide Scripture if you can. By no means should you teach me.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is evening, night, to begin this calendar day.
I am sorry but you are incorrect. Now you know how or in what manner you are incorrect.
Shalom.
Jacob
Thank you for explaining yourself.
What I mean is that you are correct that I did not understand this from what you said. What you have said seems to be an explanation of what the Scripture is saying.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
You are incorrect. You are wrong on both counts. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
As for what it means to be born again read the verses that say born again.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
You don't need to be circumcised. But I am circumcised. I am not seeking to change that.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Incorrect. I was not even a Christian.
Shalom.
Shalom.
Correct. Not that I am a pathological liar. But that Nobody brought up born this or that. It pertains to environment and background in Christian Apologetics as you minister the gospel to people of other religions. But to me it just means that I was circumcised before I became a Christian, as I understand it that is.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I can explain Scripture to you about circumcision. It is not exactly when a person is born, but shortly thereafter. You must count the days to the eighth day for circumcision. My point is that a person does not fall from grace before becoming a Christian if it is only possible for a Christian to fall from grace.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
There is something wrong with your post here. I hope to appease your wrath, even if it was unintentional. I do not know what you mean by circumcision of the flesh. Circumcision is circumcision. There is also circumcision of the heart. Impossible without an understanding of circumcision.
I have noticed a number of times you have called me an antichrist. I am not against Christ. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, my Master, my King. Did you know that the antichrist is against God and against God's Law? This is something to reflect on. I hope and pray that you do. No need to get back to me. But please do after you read the scriptures about the antichrist.
If it matters to you, since you say I am lying, I do not know that I was circumcised on the eighth day. I do not believe that I have been told that I was. But I have been circumcised at least once.
Shalom.
Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your an idiot. You didn't know what the old testament and new testament were just acouple of months ago. You don't know what circumcision is, you don't know what born again is, you don't know the Holy Spirit.

I have known since some time when I was a child using the computer. If I didn't know before that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You seem to have a lot of rules for everyone else that are contrary to the rules that Jesus has put in the new testament. Rules on conduct or believing that are contrary to what Jesus said are from the devil. I'm not teaching I am demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.
Today is Rishon, 12-17.
You may want to substantiate your claims or provide Scripture if you can. By no means should you teach me.
Shalom.
Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You seem to have a lot of rules for everyone else that are contrary to the rules that Jesus has put in the new testament. Rules on conduct or believing that are contrary to what Jesus said are from the devil. I'm not teaching I am demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.
Today is Rishon, 12-17.
Shalom.
Jacob

Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

It is my belief that the Apostle Paul did both.

I believe that he was a teacher and his speech and preaching was in demonstration of the Spirit and of power. That is, when he says his speech and preaching he may have been teaching. I am not sure about it. But I believe that it may be true.

1 Corinthians 2:4 KJV - And my speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:4 NKJV - And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

Acts 15:35 NKJV - Paul and Barnabas also remained in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also.
Acts 18:11 NKJV - And he continued [there] a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.
Acts 28:31 NKJV - preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.
Romans 12:7 NKJV - or ministry, [let us use it] in [our] ministering; he who teaches, in teaching;
1 Corinthians 14:6 NKJV - But now, brethren, if I come to you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching?
1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.
Colossians 1:28 NKJV - Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

It is my belief that the Apostle Paul did both.

I believe that he was a teacher and his speech and preaching was in demonstration of the Spirit and of power. That is, when he says his speech and preaching he may have been teaching. I am not sure about it. But I believe that it may be true.

1 Corinthians 2:4 KJV - And my speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:4 NKJV - And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

Acts 15:35 NKJV - Paul and Barnabas also remained in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also.
Acts 18:11 NKJV - And he continued [there] a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.
Acts 28:31 NKJV - preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.
Romans 12:7 NKJV - or ministry, [let us use it] in [our] ministering; he who teaches, in teaching;
1 Corinthians 14:6 NKJV - But now, brethren, if I come to you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching?
1 Corinthians 14:26 NKJV - How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.
Colossians 1:28 NKJV - Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol What is your point?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea who the antichrist is what he looks like or if he exists or has existed.

I said
And you say you know scripture???? Antichrist is anybody who teaches against what Christ has said. You do that all the time with the old testament.
[1Jo 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And you say you know scripture???? Antichrist is anybody who teaches against what Christ has said. You do that all the time with the old testament.
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

The verse here has nothing to do with what people call the end times. But I do not know who the Antichrist was. If the Antichrist has already come.

I resent your accusation about teaching from the TaNaK.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The verse here has nothing to do with what people call the end times. But I do not know who the Antichrist was. If the Antichrist has already come.

I resent your accusation about teaching from the TaNaK.

I said
lol That ignorant camouflage doesn't work for you any more. 1Jo 2-18 is from the new testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That ignorant camouflage doesn't work for you any more. 1Jo 2-18 is from the new testament.

Not at all. There are many different Theologies. I have rejected Dispensationalism and Amillennialism and their views on the antichrist.

You can wrap things up for the end of this year now if you would like to.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not at all. There are many different Theologies. I have rejected Dispensationalism and Amillennialism and their views on the antichrist.

You can wrap things up for the end of this year now if you would like to.

I said
You have rejected Jesus by teaching the old testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have rejected Jesus by teaching the old testament.

You could have said this before if you believed it then. I do not believe that I teach the old testament. I teach the Torah and the TaNaK.

There is a reading of the Old Covenant. I do not believe that this refers to The Christian Old Testament.

Bye.