Jesus Fulfilled The Old Testament Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You could have said this before if you believed it then. I do not believe that I teach the old testament. I teach the Torah and the TaNaK.

There is a reading of the Old Covenant. I do not believe that this refers to The Christian Old Testament.

Bye.

I said
Your stumbling over your own lies now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You said you teach the Torah. That is old testament.

The Old Covenant is either the Torah or the TaNaK or Exodus Leviticus Numbers and Deuteronomy or the Ten Commandments or something else. I understand the view that the Torah is in the old testament. But that is the Christian old testament. Or old testament is what we learn about in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Old Covenant is either the Torah or the TaNaK or Exodus Leviticus Numbers and Deuteronomy or the Ten Commandments or something else. I understand the view that the Torah is in the old testament. But that is the Christian old testament. Or old testament is what we learn about in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
A real Christian never puts anything before Jesus. You do.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A real Christian never puts anything before Jesus. You do.

I don't remember if I have ever claimed to be a real Christian before. I do know that it was not something that I had to do.

Yeshua is the Messiah.

I am done talking with you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't remember if I have ever claimed to be a real Christian before. I do know that it was not something that I had to do.

Yeshua is the Messiah.

I am done talking with you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yeshua is not your Messiah unless you obey Him. He is only Messiah to those who obey Him.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yeshua is not your Messiah unless you obey Him. He is only Messiah to those who obey Him.

4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

I do. But He is the Messiah even if people don't.

Bye.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Only for those who obey Him.

No. You do not make Him the Messiah by obeying Him.

Bye.

I am done for the year.

I do not need to post here any longer, any more.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. You do not make Him the Messiah by obeying Him.

Bye.

I am done for the year.

I do not need to post here any longer, any more.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The only way that Jesus will be anybodies Messiah is if they obey Him