Jesus Fulfilled The Old Testament Law

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You wrote

Have you expressed yourself fully or backed up what you have said with Scripture to the best of your ability?

Shalom.

Jacob

I thought you got the point I was making.

You see it says if you are born again, you overcome the world, meaning not being worldly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I thought you got the point I was making.

You see it says if you are born again, you overcome the world, meaning not being worldly.

Thank you for explaining yourself.

What I mean is that you are correct that I did not understand this from what you said. What you have said seems to be an explanation of what the Scripture is saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned

What I mean is that you are correct that I did not understand this from what you said. What you have said seems to be an explanation of what the Scripture is saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

:)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is evening, night, to begin this calendar day.

I am sorry but you are incorrect. Now you know how or in what manner you are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol I am not incorrect. Its just that your an idiot and cant see.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I am not incorrect. Its just that your an idiot and cant see.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are wrong on both counts. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

As for what it means to be born again read the verses that say born again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jacob you are evil. Your only here to cause doubts and spread deception. Nothing you have said is edifying to the body of Christ. It all is a camouflage of deception. You have a double set of standards. You don't do what you demand of others. Your a hypocrite and antichrist.

Shalom.
Today is Rishon, 12-17.
You simply need to read the context for Jesus' words if you do not understand.
I was not talking about what you are talking about.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Today is Rishon, 12-17.
You may want to substantiate your claims or provide Scripture if you can. By no means should you teach me.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I am sorry but you are incorrect. Now you know how or in what manner you are incorrect.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Shalom.
It is okay if you look into it yourself, but you can tell me what you know.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
You wrote
Have you expressed yourself fully or backed up what you have said with Scripture to the best of your ability?
Shalom.
Shalom.
You are incorrect. You are wrong on both counts. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
As for what it means to be born again read the verses that say born again.
Shalom.
Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob you are evil. Your only here to cause doubts and spread deception. Nothing you have said is edifying to the body of Christ. It all is a camouflage of deception. You have a double set of standards. You don't do what you demand of others. Your a hypocrite and antichrist.

Shalom.

Shalom.
You wrote
Shalom.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I am a Torah Observant Jew. I attend a Jewish Congregation here in Tacoma, Washington. I am a believer in the New Covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, in Yeshua HaMashiach. I also accept 1 Corinthians 11:25. No one needs to or needs to think that they need to observe the Law or seek to be justified by the law to be saved. It is important to obey God and Jesus. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah, as a Jew, an Israelite. I understand Gentiles in the Church because I used to be a Gentile.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Shalom.
You wrote

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I am a Torah Observant Jew. I attend a Jewish Congregation here in Tacoma, Washington. I am a believer in the New Covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, in Yeshua HaMashiach. I also accept 1 Corinthians 11:25. No one needs to or needs to think that they need to observe the Law or seek to be justified by the law to be saved. It is important to obey God and Jesus. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah, as a Jew, an Israelite. I understand Gentiles in the Church because I used to be a Gentile.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL No I haven't. I have been saying the same thing about you for a year or two. Your an antichrist. A hypocrite. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Your an antagonizer. You have fallen from grace, Your a deceiver. You were kicked out of Christianity by God.

Jesus said if any Christian is circumcised(becomes a Jew) they have fallen from grace. and he is subject to the whole entire old testament law.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

I said
ROFLOL No I haven't. I have been saying the same thing about you for a year or two. Your an antichrist. A hypocrite. You blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Your an antagonizer. You have fallen from grace, Your a deceiver. You were kicked out of Christianity by God.

Jesus said if any Christian is circumcised(becomes a Jew) they have fallen from grace. and he is subject to the whole entire old testament law.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

For the first part, answered in another thread where you said the same thing. I have known you for longer than this and I do not know where you are coming up with this from.

You are incorrect. Paul had Timothy circumcised. Paul said that what matters is not circumcision or uncircumcision but the commandments of God.

I was circumcised before I was a Christian I believe.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

For the first part, answered in another thread where you said the same thing. I have known you for longer than this and I do not know where you are coming up with this from.

You are incorrect. Paul had Timothy circumcised. Paul said that what matters is not circumcision or uncircumcision but the commandments of God.

I was circumcised before I was a Christian I believe.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Circumcision means becoming a Jew.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Circumcision is a commandment of God for Israel to observe, and all that join with us in becoming Israelites.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And Jesus says in the new testament that if anyone becomes circumcised they will fall from grace. So your speaking blasphemy against Jesus. And proving you DONT ACCEPT all that Jesus has to say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And Jesus says in the new testament that if anyone becomes circumcised they will fall from grace. So your speaking blasphemy against Jesus. And proving you DONT ACCEPT all that Jesus has to say.

Shalom.

You don't need to be circumcised. But I am circumcised. I am not seeking to change that.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
QUOTE=Jacob;5205311]
Shalom.

Incorrect. I was not even a Christian.

Shalom.

I said
lol Your a pathological liar. Nobody brought up born this or that.

Shalom.

Correct. Not that I am a pathological liar. But that Nobody brought up born this or that. It pertains to environment and background in Christian Apologetics as you minister the gospel to people of other religions. But to me it just means that I was circumcised before I became a Christian, as I understand it that is.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

QUOTE=Jacob;5205311]
Shalom.

Shalom.

Shalom.

Correct. Not that I am a pathological liar. But that Nobody brought up born this or that. It pertains to environment and background in Christian Apologetics as you minister the gospel to people of other religions. But to me it just means that I was circumcised before I became a Christian, as I understand it that is.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You lie over and over, then you try to cover one lie with another lie. The one thing I understand about pathological liars is they never repent. They just cover it all up with some stupid logical thing that only makes sense to them. Like you did with the not being born a Christian. And nobody is born a Christian, but you tried to cover up another lie again. Get off my threads I'm sick of listening to you.