Jesus' Commandments

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He brought Sabbath over...even exemplified it...protected it from the Pharisees who attempted to be justified by it...

Even Isaiah who knew He was coming was still able to write that from Sabbath to Sabbath all will come to worship...

Isaiah knew He would continue Sabbaths to the time when "here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony (not law) of Jesus"

or you making Isaiah and John the revelator liars too?

I said
You have made so many mistakes on interpretation before why don't you show me them in scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ummm...hang on...aren't grace only types who insist the law is done away with more apt to say we are judged by what we believe or have faith in...and not what we do...?

You are pushing your own wishful opinion.

Jesus makes it clear that we will be judged by what we have done.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are pushing your own wishful opinion.

Jesus makes it clear that we will be judged by what we have done.

I said
Judged by our works.Rev 20:12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

I don't know what you mean when you say "I said".

I said
I'm not going to reply to you. Because you have some sort of mental problem, and I don't want to say anything that might make it worse.
You spam the same questions over and over, and I have answered them over and over. But it doesn't seem to register in your belief system. You really should seek professional help.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I'm not going to reply to you. Because you have some sort of mental problem, and I don't want to say anything that might make it worse.
You spam the same questions over and over, and I have answered them over and over. But it doesn't seem to register in your belief system. You really should seek professional help.
Squeaky,

You are wrong. If I can't help you with or know what you mean when you say, "I said", then there is a problem.

Did you say something and type it? Or, do you type "I said" and then post a response? Is this something you said to someone else in the past when you saw what you are responding to?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You are wrong. If I can't help you with or know what you mean when you say, "I said", then there is a problem.

Did you say something and type it? Or, do you type "I said" and then post a response? Is this something you said to someone else in the past when you saw what you are responding to?

Jacob, you dwell on insignificant things too much. You irritate people with your method of communication.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

JACOB !!!!!!!!!!!!! [MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] - Squeaky posts I said before everything he posts - it's a quirk he has - do you understand?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

JACOB !!!!!!!!!!!!! @Jacob - Squeaky posts I said before everything he posts - it's a quirk he has - do you understand?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
JACOB !!!!!!!!!!!!! @Jacob - Squeaky posts I said before everything he posts - it's a quirk he has - do you understand?
No. I don't. And this is also to whether or not I have ever posted "I said", and to whom, and where I learned it if from anywhere.

In quoting scripture sometimes people ask what a person said. When a person speaks sometimes another person will ask them what they said.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. I don't. And this is also to whether or not I have ever posted "I said", and to whom, and where I learned it if from anywhere.

In quoting scripture sometimes people ask what a person said. When a person speaks sometimes another person will ask them what they said.

I said
Your learning to explain yourself that is good. Now we can have a conversation.