Jesus Changed The Law

clefty

Bs"d

It all comes down to this:

God says the law is forever.

JC says the law is forever.

Paul says the law is abolished.

Choose who you want to follow.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

You are continuing the ways of the Pharisees who wished to stir up the people and slander Paul and secretly induced men to claim the very thing you are claiming now...

It's ok You are not alone most of Christendom is doing the same...alleging that Paul taught a change to Moses...

You merely wish to to rebuild that wall between Jew and gentile He destroyed...you merely wish us away from the Sabbath that was created for all man

You merely wish us out of the house of isreal...out from under the protections of the Torah

Why?

Is it to be able to not see us as fellow citizens and brothers...

To see us as goyim to be exploited with usury and enslaved with debt?

Imagine if Christendom rose up and demanded that not only the Sabbath but all the protections of the Torah was theirs?

No more usury no more debt enslavement...

No wonder Pharisees killed those who said He was risen and for ALL making us who believe AND obey Him His way the true Israel if faithful and heirs to the promise to Israel.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are continuing the ways of the Pharisees who wished to stir up the people and slander Paul and secretly induced men to claim the very thing you are claiming now...

It's ok You are not alone most of Christendom is doing the same...alleging that Paul taught a change to Moses...

You merely wish to to rebuild that wall between Jew and gentile He destroyed...you merely wish us away from the Sabbath that was created for all man

You merely wish us out of the house of isreal...out from under the protections of the Torah

Why?

Is it to be able to not see us as fellow citizens and brothers...

To see us as goyim to be exploited with usury and enslaved with debt?

Imagine if Christendom rose up and demanded that not only the Sabbath but all the protections of the Torah was theirs?

No more usury no more debt enslavement...

No wonder Pharisees killed those who said He was risen and for ALL making us who believe AND obey Him His way the true Israel if faithful and heirs to the promise to Israel.

I said
lolo Now your going to fight against Jews and Christians. That really does make you look like a muslim.

clefty

I said
lolo Now your going to fight against Jews and Christians. That really does make you look like a muslim.

Powers and principalities not flesh and blood squeaky and you still need to explain how meat understanding or algebra can change milk or addition into falsehood or annulled?

Does algebra teach that 2 + 2 = 4 but 4 is now 5, or that 2 + 2 = cat or what ever you want as long as you are fully convinced of it? Or even worse algebra annuls addition in general?

Does meat understanding insert or add things to text that are not there? Or change what is there? Or annuls it completely?

Sounds like spam meat to me...or meat on steroids or estrogen or painted red...maybe meat offered to idols?

That is a big no no...maybe fasting would help?

How do you know if the meat is offered to idols? You carefully watch the consumers of it...it you sense they begin to eat more and more of whatever whenever then it's obvious the heart and mind was defiled long before they forgot to check da meat...

By their fruits...and if they even boast of changes to Law that others died uncompromised for, then you know the branch might not even be grafted to the same tree...

So how is it your meat understanding inserts Sabbath or day of worship into Romans 14?

How is it you get to choose one of the commandments whether to keep it or not...

Imagine if others thought they could pick and choose which commandment to keep and how and when...

I really am starting to wonder if you eat to the same God even...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Powers and principalities not flesh and blood squeaky and you still need to explain how meat understanding or algebra can change milk or addition into falsehood or annulled?

Does algebra teach that 2 + 2 = 4 but 4 is now 5, or that 2 + 2 = cat or what ever you want as long as you are fully convinced of it? Or even worse algebra annuls addition in general?

Does meat understanding insert or add things to text that are not there? Or change what is there? Or annuls it completely?

Sounds like spam meat to me...or meat on steroids or estrogen or painted red...maybe meat offered to idols?

That is a big no no...maybe fasting would help?

How do you know if the meat is offered to idols? You carefully watch the consumers of it...it you sense they begin to eat more and more of whatever whenever then it's obvious the heart and mind was defiled long before they forgot to check da meat...

By their fruits...and if they even boast of changes to Law that others died uncompromised for, then you know the branch might not even be grafted to the same tree...

So how is it your meat understanding inserts Sabbath or day of worship into Romans 14?

How is it you get to choose one of the commandments whether to keep it or not...

Imagine if others thought they could pick and choose which commandment to keep and how and when...

I really am starting to wonder if you eat to the same God even...

I said
lol You sound like a nervous deceiver.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL stumped about what?

My response to your use of Romans 14 which you skirted to go into so personal history story about math vs algebra which doesn't really relate to what you are doing here because algebra though more complex does not annul math itself...as you feel meat understanding annuls the milk understanding which is well like saying sabbath is a tutor and once the teacher comes he distorts or voids all the tutor taught? Hardly...

But rather than other texts or another insight or other info from the SPIRIT... you are only able to resort again to ad Homs including I must be Muslim...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My response to your use of Romans 14 which you skirted to go into so personal history story about math vs algebra which doesn't really relate to what you are doing here because algebra though more complex does not annul math itself...as you feel meat understanding annuls the milk understanding which is well like saying sabbath is a tutor and once the teacher comes he distorts or voids all the tutor taught? Hardly...

But rather than other texts or another insight or other info from the SPIRIT... you are only able to resort again to ad Homs including I must be Muslim...LOL

I said
You are an idiot. Christ voids out the tutor. Do you ever try reading what it says?

Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You are an idiot. Christ voids out the tutor. Do you ever try reading what it says?

Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
(NKJ)

LOL...of course and yes of course...that's why when the teacher arrives to teach all the tutors and teaching aids are secondary...but the teacher does not depart from either the tutor or aides...the teacher certainly does not make void the teachings of either but amplifies and clarifies and exemplifies what they taught...

As you have it tutors are annulled voided out...all they taught is for naught as now there is new and contrary and alternative and different teaching...LOL...

2 + 2 = 4 remains whether taught by book tutor or teacher...teacher does not suddenly teach 2 + 2 = 5 or the law of addition is no longer binding...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL...of course and yes of course...that's why when the teacher arrives to teach all the tutors and teaching aids are secondary...but the teacher does not depart from either the tutor or aides...the teacher certainly does not make void the teachings of either but amplifies and clarifies and exemplifies what they taught...

As you have it tutors are annulled voided out...all they taught is for naught as now there is new and contrary and alternative and different teaching...LOL...

2 + 2 = 4 remains whether taught by book tutor or teacher...teacher does not suddenly teach 2 + 2 = 5 or the law of addition is no longer binding...LOL

I said
lolol You just make this stuff up as you go, don't you. The teacher has been here longer than you have. Its just you don't know Him. I know because He abides in me. And you mock the teacher.
The Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible. And He was sent by Jesus.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol You just make this stuff up as you go, don't you. The teacher has been here longer than you have. Its just you don't know Him. I know because He abides in me. And you mock the teacher.
The Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed teacher in the whole bible. And He was sent by Jesus.
but He did not teach you contrary to what was taught previously...that you learned somewhere else...the Spirit teaching against previous teaching is a house divided...you would have the heavenly house divided with your insistence of only 9 /10ths law..

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Yup...all things that were said be Him...which included do AS He did...on earth as it is in heaven...do His Father's will...pray the Sabbath be kept and not broken by fleeing during times of trouble...

5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

A guarantee that what was signed by His blood and sealed by His death is indeed the New Covenant...and well that first full day was a Sabbath kept by Him and His followers...

The Spirit will only guide you to live and love AS He did...

He backs up what was taught previously...He secures what was made possible earlier...He quarantees the promise to those faithful and even the jots and the tittles...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
but He did not teach you contrary to what was taught previously...that you learned somewhere else...the Spirit teaching against previous teaching is a house divided...you would have the heavenly house divided with your insistence of only 9 /10ths law..

(NKJ)

Yup...all things that were said be Him...which included do AS He did...on earth as it is in heaven...do His Father's will...pray the Sabbath be kept and not broken by fleeing during times of trouble...

(NKJ)

A guarantee that what was signed by His blood and sealed by His death is indeed the New Covenant...and well that first full day was a Sabbath kept by Him and His followers...

The Spirit will only guide you to live and love AS He did...

He backs up what was taught previously...He secures what was made possible earlier...He quarantees the promise to those faithful and even the jots and the tittles...

I said
lolol Oh come on now. Tell us what you are.. Your not a Jew and your not a Christian. What are you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)