"It is Finished and Jesus is Lord"

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
You forgot to judge yourself, O man, and you will die like a man, O god.
chuckle.gif
Like Satan your father you mock piety and despise the truth.

My Father spoke those things through His messengers, (Psalm 82:6-7, Rom 2:1-3, 1Cor 11:31). So now what will you do, O King Judge in the place of God? For now you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit by saying that my Father is Satan even when I referenced words from the scripture which you quoted in your response? Do you not know the scripture? What is the remedy for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in your dream kingdom where you supposedly cannot be condemned but are free to condemn whosoever you will? You frauds always slay yourselves within the first three or four posts. No fun. :yawn: :plain:

:wave2:

Truster

My Father spoke those things through His messengers, (Psalm 82:6-7, Rom 2:1-3, 1Cor 11:31). So now what will you do, O King Judge in the place of God? For now you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit by saying that my Father is Satan even when I referenced words from the scripture which you quoted in your response? Do you not know the scripture? What is the remedy for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in your dream kingdom where you supposedly cannot be condemned but are free to condemn whosoever you will? You frauds always slay yourselves within the first three or four posts. No fun. :yawn: :plain:

:wave2:

Any idiot can take scriptures out of their context and use them as building blocks to support anything they choose. As you have just proven.

daqq

Any idiot can take scriptures out of their context and use them as building blocks to support anything they choose. As you have just proven.

Again you do not know the scripture; for now you call me an idiot by saying that I have proved what it means to be an idiot for quoting holy scripture to you, the same scripture which you claim to believe and uphold: and the things I am about to say are likewise not taken out of context but rather firmly established by those who wrote them and by the Holy Spirit which spoke through those lovers of Elohim. And what you do in calling me an idiot, someone you do not know and have never met, is clearly forbidden by the Master in Matt 5:22. When you judge you place yourself under the Law, but the Torah is spiritual as even Paul says, (for it is not "abolished" or done away with but transformed and spiritual). Your judgments are therefore meaningless, (Matt 7:1-5, Rom 2:1, 1Cor 4:3, James 2:13). So I will simply now turn the other cheek, yet again, as my Master-Teacher admonishes me to do in his holy Testimony, (Matt 5:39-48), for in so doing your master now owes my Master another thirty shekels of silver, (Exo 21:32), and I know from my own experience that your master is not going to be happy about owing my Master all that spiritual heavenly money, (lol), but that is the supernal Torah understanding according to the Master in the Gospel accounts and likewise according to Paul: for we are likened to oxen, (and no doubt some are like raging bulls of Bashan, all of them fatlings of Bashan, Eze 39:17-20, Rev 19:17-18), and Paul teaches this even though most ignore his words and teachings from the Torah, (1Cor 9:9-10b, 1Tim 5:18, Deut 25:4, Exo 21:32). Likewise we know by the scripture writings of Paul that the Torah is supernal, spiritual, and holy, (Rom 7:12, 14), so I leave you to your own flesh and hellfire tongue for the destruction thereof, (1Cor 5:4-8, 1Tim 1:18-20), for no doubt your master is going to take that spiritual money out of your hide; for the Torah clearly says, "And the wild ox shall be stoned", (Exo 21:32). :chuckle:

Truster

Again you do not know the scripture; for now you call me an idiot by saying that I have proved what it means to be an idiot for quoting holy scripture to you, the same scripture which you claim to believe and uphold: and the things I am about to say are likewise not taken out of context but rather firmly established by those who wrote them and by the Holy Spirit which spoke through those lovers of Elohim. And what you do in calling me an idiot, someone you do not know and have never met, is clearly forbidden by the Master in Matt 5:22. When you judge you place yourself under the Law, but the Torah is spiritual as even Paul says, (for it is not "abolished" or done away with but transformed and spiritual). Your judgments are therefore meaningless, (Matt 7:1-5, Rom 2:1, 1Cor 4:3, James 2:13). So I will simply now turn the other cheek, yet again, as my Master-Teacher admonishes me to do in his holy Testimony, (Matt 5:39-48), for in so doing your master now owes my Master another thirty shekels of silver, (Exo 21:32), and I know from my own experience that your master is not going to be happy about owing my Master all that spiritual heavenly money, (lol), but that is the supernal Torah understanding according to the Master in the Gospel accounts and likewise according to Paul: for we are likened to oxen, (and no doubt some are like raging bulls of Bashan, all of them fatlings of Bashan, Eze 39:17-20, Rev 19:17-18), and Paul teaches this even though most ignore his words and teachings from the Torah, (1Cor 9:9-10b, 1Tim 5:18, Deut 25:4, Exo 21:32). Likewise we know by the scripture writings of Paul that the Torah is supernal, spiritual, and holy, (Rom 7:12, 14), so I leave you to your own flesh and hellfire tongue for the destruction thereof, (1Cor 5:4-8, 1Tim 1:18-20), for no doubt your master is going to take that spiritual money out of your hide; for the Torah clearly says, "And the wild ox shall be stoned", (Exo 21:32). :chuckle:

Satan quoted scripture. False teachers quote scripture. Blind guides quote scripture, but like you, they do not have the Truth in them.

Truster

:poly: Thirty more shekels of silver . . . :Nineveh:

The obvious hilarity with which you write in reply denotes no serious nor reverent spirit. It lines up perfectly with the fact that "there will be mockers". You can count yourself amongst them.

daqq

The obvious hilarity with which you write in reply denotes no serious nor reverent spirit. It lines up perfectly with the fact that "there will be mockers". You can count yourself amongst them.

Money in the bank! Cha-cha-cha-ching!
Boiyoiyoiyoiyoing . . . you lose, dear blasphemer of the Holy Spirit.

Please insert another thirty shekels . . .

:popcorn:

glorydaz

Christ Jesus Lived and Died exclusively for the World of His Elect chosen in Union with Him before the foundation of the World Eph. 1:4-11.

This is speaking of the body of Christ...the Elect One.

Eph. 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

Truster

Money in the bank! Cha-cha-cha-ching!
Boiyoiyoiyoiyoing . . . you lose, dear blasphemer of the Holy Spirit.

Please insert another thirty shekels . . .

:popcorn:

There is nothing you could say or do that would affect me in any way, but you must realise that being on a public website you may well cause one of his little ones to stumble. If that's the case then you know what would be better for you.

daqq

There is nothing you could say or do that would affect me in any way, but you must realise that being on a public website you may well cause one of his little ones to stumble. If that's the case then you know what would be better for you.

Yes, I know, but what came forth from your mouth is what has defiled you, (Mt 15:18-20).
You really have no clue what Messiah teaches, do you? :)

Nanja

Eph. 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,​

Nanja
Christ Jesus Lived and Died exclusively for the World of His Elect chosen in Union with Him before the foundation of the World Eph. 1:4-11.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Robert Pate

Banned

God chose all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity. You have it right. Nanja has it wrong.

beloved57

The "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is the most significant event in the history of the world. Just before Jesus died on the cross he said, "It is finished" John 19:30. What did Jesus mean when he said that? What Jesus meant is that all of the requirements for the salvation of fallen man had been met. What were the requirements that were required for the salvation of fallen man? God requires,

1. A life of perfect obedience according to God's Holy Law.

2. A perfect atonement for the sins of man and for the whole world.

While Jesus was dying on the cross, God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" on the Jewish temple, from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. This signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion. Jesus had victoriously met all of God's requirements and conditions for the salvation of fallen man and in doing so reconciled fallen man and the world unto God.

"And all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given unto us the ministry of reconciliation (which is the Gospel) 2 Corinthians 5:18.

"To wit that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them and has committed unto us (Christians) the ministry of reconciliation" (which is the Gospel) 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Every jot and tittle of God's Holy Law has been fulfilled and met, Matthew 5:18. Every sin that had ever been committed or will be committed has been atoned for, 1 John 2:2. Because of the victorious work of Jesus on behalf of fallen man, God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36 and has seated Jesus at his own right hand, which is a place of honor and respect, Hebrews 1:3.

"It is finished and Jesus is Lord" Because all of the work of salvation has been accomplished by Jesus Christ, there is nothing left for fallen man to do, other than to live by faith in Christ and his Gospel, Romans 1:17. We who believe this Gospel have entered into God's rest.

"For he that has entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works (religion) as God did from his" Hebrews 4:10.

Jesus is God's justifier, sanctifier and redeemer, 1 Corinthians 1:30. This is why Paul could say, "And you are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power" Colossians 2:10.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost! That is unbelief and saying that Christ death alone does not save them He died for!

Nanja

You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost! That is unbelief and saying that Christ death alone does not save them He died for!

Yes, he does! That's the false gospel according to Pate!

Jesus Christ's Blood does not make it merely possible, but absolutely Saves every single Chosen Son of His Eph. 1:4-5 for whom He died!

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, he does! That's the false gospel according to Pate!

Jesus Christ's Blood does not make it merely possible, but absolutely Saves every single Chosen Son of His Eph. 1:4-5 for whom He died!

Your Calvinist God is an unjust, unmerciful tyrant. It is not possible to love or have faith in a God that damns billions to hell before they are born. What you have is a perverted faith in a perverted God.