ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suggest you read the book of Hosea.
I suggest you read the book of Daniel.

Daniel 9 KJV
(20) And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;

(24) Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I suggest you read the book of Daniel.

Daniel 9 KJV
(20) And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;

(24) Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Did the Israelites from the 10 tribes who were removed from their land by the Assyrians ever go back to Jerusalem and rebuild the temple with Ezra and Nehemiah?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle: the fool can't see he's made your point...

The 70 weeks was for the Jews (the house of Judah), NOT the Israelites from the 10 tribes (house of Israel).

There was no decree issued for the Israelites from the 10 tribes to leave Assyria and return to Jerusalem. That was for only the Jews who were in Babylon.

Sometimes it's as if you Darby followers have never read the OT.

genuineoriginal

When we compare the seven seals of Rev.ch 6 with Mat.ch 24 then we can see that the beginning of sorrows is somewhere in the first three seals.

because the fourth seal reveals the massacre of all (if he finds them)who will not take the mark and worship the beast within his kingdom (a quarter of the earth) (by the dragon) Rev.13

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
The beginning of sorrows is over before the first seal is opened.

The first four seals deal with the Roman armies and the siege of Jerusalem.

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
This takes place during the time of the gathering of the elect from the four winds, after the tribulation.

Here is the verse that shows what happens at the end of the tribulation.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:​

The end of the tribulation happens by the sixth seal.

Revelation 6:12-14
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.​

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
The fifth seal is the time of the tribulation, the exile that occurs between the destruction of Jerusalem during the first four seals and the end of the tribulation at the sixth seal.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Was the 70 weeks for the Israelites from the 10 tribes of the Northern Nation of Israel? You know, the ones who had been at war against the Jews, who God had divorced, who God had scattered, who God said were "not a people", who God said He would have no mercy on?

You typically focus on Hosea regarding the judgement and never the restoration promised in mercy, which attitude disrespects GOD in His mercy, and judges the ten tribes as being worse sinners than anyone else. "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD."

Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
Hos 1:11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
Hos 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.

It is indeed correct to distinquish in context between the house of Judah and the house of Israel/Ephraim in Israel's post Solomon history, however, your insistence on the phrase 'the house of Israel' as always pertaining to the ten tribes in the prophets is way off.

Who was Ezekiel, as a prophet of Judah, sent to, by the river Chebar?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your poor reading comprehension is showing AGAIN.

No, just you playing games. That's what you Darby followers do when you can't defend Darby's false teachings. Danoh is currently doing the same thing.

Jesus said "tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again".

Jesus wasn't referring to a stone temple, He was referring to believers in Him, who are the temple of God. That's what exists today, that's the kingdom that Christ Jesus is King of.

However, because you're a Darby follower, you have to claim the stone temple found in Ezk 40-48 is going to be the temple Jesus sits on David's throne in your future kingdom on planet earth.

You can't reconcile what Christ Jesus said with Darby's false teachings, so you play games.