ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Translated: Junkie Jeffie's MO on TOL-little scripture, just spamming a few verses, w/o "connecting the dots," and humanism, and grunts, and snorts, and "In my opinion," followed by another , "In my opinion."

Real tough guy, aren't you Jeffie, with your "Johnny" quip. Kissing your fellow devil child Craigie Tellalie's boots, by imitating him? You like man pleasing, don't you, Jeffie?

"outta"-Jeffie

And you are going to "learn" us "the Greek," and English, and judge on biblical literacy, are you, "pardner?"

You can't touch me, biblically, punk. My evidence? Above.

Get off the pot, you junkie.

Not the brightest bulb are yuh?

Tet started quoting me when referring to you as Johnny.

Care to refute my post with some sort of intelligence?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Haven't mentioned a stone temple.

C'mon Tam. You forget I was a Dispy for 25 years.

Dispensationalism teaches that the temple found in Ezk 40-48 is the future third temple where Jesus will sit on David's throne.

If you don't believe in a future third temple, where is that you have Jesus sitting on David's throne?

whitestone

Ok, but 70AD was many years after that.

BTW, I haven't been around for awhile, did you convert to Acts 28? :chuckle:

I'm curious about this tet,,,in 2Peter 3,6-7 or so the earth/heavens stood in the water and out,,this all was held together by the word of God.

Now this may be just an allegory or not,,,do you think the earth was destroyed by an actual world ending flood,,,or was this just an allegory?

whitestone

here is the prophetic clock,,,that is if we were to trust Peter. Now Peter says what he said here and also then says that Paul,our beloved brother also explained the very thing that is hard to be explained.

here is the text,why did Peter say that our beloved brother Paul had explained the thing hard to be understood about the destruction of fire? Where did Paul explain it in such detail that Peter endorsed it?... http://biblehub.com/interlinear/2_peter/3.htm ,,,,,Peter trusted Paul's teaching on this matter,Follow Paul.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The beginning of sorrows (false labor pangs) is from the Olivet Discourse, not Revelation.

The timing of the beginning of sorrows is before the opening of the seven sealed scroll in Revelation 6-7.[/QUOTE

Have you ever read Matthew 24?

When we compare the seven seals of Rev.ch 6 with Mat.ch 24 then we can see that the beginning of sorrows is somewhere in the first three seals.

because the fourth seal reveals the massacre of all (if he finds them)who will not take the mark and worship the beast within his kingdom (a quarter of the earth) (by the dragon) Rev.13

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

LA

Interplanner

here is the prophetic clock,,,that is if we were to trust Peter. Now Peter says what he said here and also then says that Paul,our beloved brother also explained the very thing that is hard to be explained.

here is the text,why did Peter say that our beloved brother Paul had explained the thing hard to be understood about the destruction of fire? Where did Paul explain it in such detail that Peter endorsed it?... http://biblehub.com/interlinear/2_peter/3.htm ,,,,,Peter trusted Paul's teaching on this matter,Follow Paul.

Paul covered it in Thess letters. It is consistent with the other materials like Mt 24 in seeing no delay before the 2nd coming, but going right into it after the DoJ

ClimateSanity

No "personal attacks," and "character assassination"(your cry baby words), eh, you flaming actress, greasy Preterist weasel/wimp?

Real tough "guy," are you, Craigie-pie, with your "little Johnny," and "boy" blusters, eh, Wimpy Tellalie?

Quite impressive.

The strange thing is I'm anti the sky is falling climate insanity, hence the term climate sanity.

ClimateSanity

C'mon Tam. You forget I was a Dispy for 25 years.

Dispensationalism teaches that the temple found in Ezk 40-48 is the future third temple where Jesus will sit on David's throne.

If you don't believe in a future third temple, where is that you have Jesus sitting on David's throne?

You might have called yourself a dispensationalist for 25 years, but you didn't have the slightest clue what one actually was. You believed in a caricature of dispensationalism, the stawman you now so energetically attack... Not the actual one.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Excellent post whitestone -

Interplanner

Excellent post whitestone -

It's also important to realize that when Paul explained the hard thing, it was about the devastation of Israel in that generation. The hard thing was not a question of whether Dan 8-9 were about it, but the sadness of the mystery of evil in Israel--why would so many follow the man of evil and ruin the country?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm curious about this tet,,,in 2Peter 3,6-7 or so the earth/heavens stood in the water and out,,this all was held together by the word of God.

Look at verse 3

(2 Peter 3:3) Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

Now, let's look at Jude:

(Jude 1:17-19) But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

As we see above, Jude confirms that what Peter said about scoffers, was taking place during Jude's lifetime.

Therefore, Jude confirms that "the last days" took place in the first century.

Now this may be just an allegory or not,,,do you think the earth was destroyed by an actual world ending flood,,,or was this just an allegory?

I believe the flood was real.

However, I believe the "fire" Peter spoke of was not literal.

Paul tells us the following:

(1 Cor 3:13) their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person's work.

Paul is not speaking of literal "fire" in the above passage.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
here is the prophetic clock

If you believe a prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts, then please explain why the events of 70AD took place?

IOW, how could Israel's "prophetic clock" be stopped in Mid-Acts, but then numerous prophecies about Israel be fulfilled a little later in 70AD?

For the prophetic clock theory to be true, the prophetic clock would have allegedly been stopped in Mid-Acts, then resumed in 66AD, the stopped again in 70AD.

That makes no sense.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You might have called yourself a dispensationalist for 25 years, but you didn't have the slightest clue what one actually was.

Nope

I understand Dispensationalism better than just about every Dispy on TOL, including you.

You believed in a caricature of dispensationalism, the stawman you now so energetically attack... Not the actual one.

Wrong again.

Dispensatonalism is a false teaching invented by John Nelson Darby in 1830. The fact that the majority of Dispies on TOL deny this fact is proof they don't know the Dispensationalism they so blindly follow.