ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Leave this site. Am I clear?

You're as clear as mud, Little Johnny W the Dance Director.

Why don't you chime in on the topic of the thread? Could it be you haven't found a Dispensational website to copy and paste a response?

Was Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts?

Danoh

Then leave the thread Danoh, I couldn't care less.

You made a claim. You said Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

I asked how that could be since Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD.

All you are doing is showing how intellectually dishonest you are. However, I have come to getting used to intellectual dishonesty with Darby followers like you.

I know that Darby's false teachings can't stand up to scripture. You on the other hand, are left with no other options but ad hominem.

Yep; Jerry's same repeated baiting in post after post...

Only to take issue with any answer that did not fit his neurosis.

And typical of such a neurosis; he never did see such was the case - even after a life threatening illness.

Back he returned once more - not a bit appreciative for the need to not need others to kow tow to his exact paradigm.

Never mind the impossibility of that...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep; Jerry's same repeated baiting in post after post...

Only to take issue with any answer that did not fit his neurosis.

And typical of such a neurosis; he never did see such was the case - even after a life threatening illness.

Back he returned once more - not a bit appreciative for the need to not need others to kow tow to his exact paradigm.

Never mind the impossibility of that...

Once again, you can't answer the question.

You said Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

Luke 19:44 proves you wrong.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, you can't answer the question.

You said Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

Luke 19:44 proves you wrong.

"Once again, you can't answer the question."-spam

Weasel. Chapter verse, that demands he answer.

You won't touch that, greasy one.

Answer my last 75+ questions.

Loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No; it proves you are a Preterist moron.

Preterism doesn't claim Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

Preterism teaches that Israel's prophetic clock stopped in 70AD (for good).

I can defend my claims with scripture, you cannot.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're as clear as mud, Little Johnny W the Dance Director.

Why don't you chime in on the topic of the thread? Could it be you haven't found a Dispensational website to copy and paste a response?

Was Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts?

No personal attacks, eh you flaming hypocrite, with your "Little Johnny W the Dance Director" sodomite charge? You vile piece of trash. Hypocrite, as your obsession with men, and your admission that you are a sodomite, is one of the reasons you are on TOL. You sent me an email, propositioning me, and tried to set me up with your wife, you greasy weasel.

"Why don't you chime in on the topic of the thread? Could it be you haven't found a Dispensational website to copy and paste a response?"-greasy Craigie

Why don't you answer my last 75 questions, punk? Could it be that that the material from which you plagiarize, copy'npaste your AD 70-ism/Preterism-out, does not answer them? Rhetorical q.

You vile loser.

Answer our question, punk: Are you employed? No? Your an infidel, do not follow Paul, and Paul calls you that. See how that works, loser? And he calls you out, for being a sodomite.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, you can't. Chapter, verse, "AD 70." Tell everyone that you learned "AD 70-ism" just from reading/studying the bible, on your own, i.e., no one taught it to you, from books, websites..............

I thought so-you greasy, slick weasel.

Danoh

Finally, we agree on something - I CAN'T defend YOUR claims with Scripture - YOUR claims have NO basis in Scripture o neurotic one.

Interplanner

Not much of what the prophets said was predictive; it was usually ethical. However, there is the intriguing overlap of this mentioned in the lines of Acts 3 (Dt 18) about the prophet like (Moses) who was coming. That is a predictive and ethic-driven One was on its way. The prediction is that anyone (in Israel) who does not listen to his appeal would be disinherited. The appeal? To join in the mission work to the nations, the blessing to all peoples on earth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Finally, we agree on something - I CAN'T defend YOUR claims with Scripture - YOUR claims have NO basis in Scripture o neurotic one.

Once again, you are trying to weasel out of the question.

You can't defend your claims with scripture, and scripture proves your claims wrong.

You claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

Luke 19:44 (and many other verses) proves you wrong.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you can't. Chapter, verse, "AD 70." Tell everyone that you learned "AD 70-ism" just from reading/studying the bible, on your own, i.e., no one taught it to you, from books, websites..............

I thought so-you greasy, slick weasel.

Another typical response from Little Johnny W the Dance Director.

Not once have you addressed the topic of this thread.

C'mon Little Johnny, enlighten us with your Dispensationalism? Tell us about Israel's prophetic clock. Tell us about the 70 weeks being put on hold. Tell us about God putting Israel on hold and inserting a secret parenthetical dispensation?

ClimateSanity

My name isn't John Nelson Darby, so I could care less who you are attacking. You are incredibly dishonest. That's why I asked the question. Your questions don't deserve an answer. When you attack my honesty and integrity with your slimy , dishonest questions, you deserve what you get. You are a scumbag lowlife piece of garbage. The fact that you are unemployed and spending all day on this site instead of supporting your family. justifies my question. Only scumbags like yourself deserve the response you get.

ClimateSanity

Once again, you are trying to weasel out of the question.

You can't defend your claims with scripture, and scripture proves your claims wrong.

You claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

Luke 19:44 (and many other verses) proves you wrong.

Why should he bother answering your deceptive questions when you cannot support your claims with scripture? Get some integrity. and then somebody might answer your questions.

Danoh

Not much of what the prophets said was predictive; it was usually ethical. However, there is the intriguing overlap of this mentioned in the lines of Acts 3 (Dt 18) about the prophet like (Moses) who was coming. That is a predictive and ethic-driven One was on its way. The prediction is that anyone (in Israel) who does not listen to his appeal would be disinherited. The appeal? To join in the mission work to the nations, the blessing to all peoples on earth.

That mission work, as you put it, is after this...

Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
...which is what this was referring to...

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

See this here...

Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

That is completed after Matt. 10:23.

Which is this here...

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Said gross darkness prior to all that being this here...

Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

So what happened that a large part of that did not play out to its prophesied end?

Making it something else is no answer.

Neither is reading Acts 13 into it as some kind of a continuance and or replacement.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My name isn't John Nelson Darby, so I could care less who you are attacking. You are incredibly dishonest. That's why I asked the question. Your questions don't deserve an answer. When you attack my honesty and integrity with your slimy , dishonest questions, you deserve what you get. You are a scumbag lowlife piece of garbage. The fact that you are unemployed and spending all day on this site instead of supporting your family. justifies my question. Only scumbags like yourself deserve the response you get.

Typical response from a Darby follower who can't answer a question.

BTW, when are you Darby followers going to realize that it's "I couldn't care less", not "I could care less"?

ClimateSanity

"Darby followers always try to turn the debate into personal attacks.."-greasy Tellalie

You flaming actress. Your "ministry" on TOL is "personal attacks," so stuff your cry baby routine, wimp.

"buffoon"-Craigie just yesterday, to me

Watch him say, his cute little saying:"If it walks like a duck...."

His usual MO-"Darby" spam.

"I'm not here to disclose my personal life, family, occupation/career, hobbies, interests, etc. From time to time I may mention a thing or two, but for the most part I choose not to."-unemployed greasy, slick Tellalie

You pathetic clown. You discuss others "'personal life, family, occupation/career, hobbies, interests, etc.," and yet you spam the above. You hypocrite-you say others do not follow Paul. Fine, punk:

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Are you unemployed, punk?

Why don't you follow Paul?

See how that works, wimpy?

You are unemployed-get off TOL, your obsession, and get a job, unemployed one-infidel.

I'm a things that differ are not the same....ite. I'm a God is not thru with Israel...ite. I'm a hard sayings dont go away when you spiritualize them...ite. Darby was the same? Whooopty do!!!!!

How many bible readers throughout the centuries had those very thoughts go through their heads?

I was raised in an amillenial, over spiritualizing, heavy guilt shaming over works , constantly harping over reoentance church. I promise you the above standard I set was in my mind before I ever heard any dispensational teaching.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why should he bother answering your deceptive questions when you cannot support your claims with scripture?

I can support all my claims with scripture.

Secondly, he can't answer the question (which is the topic of this thread), and neither can you.

Get some integrity. and then somebody might answer your questions.

I treat Darby followers the way they deserve to be treated.

ClimateSanity

Typical response from a Darby follower who can't answer a question.

BTW, when are you Darby followers going to realize that it's "I couldn't care less", not "I could care less"?

Oh.....you don't get personal huh?????

You lying piece of garbage. Trying to paint me as illiterate oh passive aggressive wimp?

Try pointing out grammar errors to my face.