ECT Is your pastor deceiving you, or is he just ignorant?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Okay, I've decided:
You win the contest with Pandora/Tandora for the most clueless woman here.
Nope. No silly woman here, but one who trusts completely in what God through the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished 2000 years ago in my stead and holding fast the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul in Romans through Philemon!

Heads Up:
God has always tried to save people through His dire warnings!
And I'm merely quoting His dire warnings.
End of Heads Up
The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV).

Gospel=good news, not bad news and the good news of Christ is that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That is the good news by which we are saved! We don't have to pay the wages of sin which is death as they were paid by the Lord Jesus Christ in our place! Receive the gift of God!

Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV

glorydaz

So, in all seriousness, what would your reaction be if one day you found yourself still around at that time? How would that effect your faith?

In all seriousness, nothing will ever shake my faith. I know that in this world we will have tribulation, but my confidence isn't in what goes on around me but in the faithfulness of our Lord Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jane,
I'm waiting for your blinders to come off ...
That's rich! You believe not the glorious gospel of Christ and are blinded as a result!

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It's built on shifting sand.
Contrariwise

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
17 years ... end of Galatians 1 + start of Galatians 2.

The grace-only crowd now comprises a huge % of the Laodicean church.
They are part of what Jesus considers to be garbage false Christians
... see His description of them in Rev 3.
They need to buy white garments from Him, which are the clothes of
worthy overcomers whose names are in the Book of Life (Revelation 3:4-5).

To warn of these things is why I'm here.

Musterion has asked--

Is saying Christ thinks of us as garbage ban worthy?

So musterion admits he is one of the Laodicean church, Christ is speaking to.

Zac did not identify him as such, but Must admitted it himself.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. No silly woman here, but one who trusts completely in what God through the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished 2000 years ago in my stead and holding fast the form of sound words that I have heard of Paul in Romans through Philemon!

Is your habit of calling me a LIAR any of those sound words?

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your neg repping of me every day regardless of what I post, only shows your demented mind and deceitful heart.

You did not work out that the poison in your mouth has affected your heart--

Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mat 15:20 These are the things which defile a man:.

LA

You're a disruptive and a name caller lady. You're also a "false predictor" relating to my demise. You called it, but it didn't occur.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV).

Gospel=good news, not bad news and the good news of Christ is that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That is the good news by which we are saved! We don't have to pay the wages of sin which is death as they were paid by the Lord Jesus Christ in our place! Receive the gift of God!

Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Romans 4:25 KJV, Romans 6:23 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV

Amen