Is White Privilege Real?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Sez the white Irish guy. What a temporary nuisance this must be for him! :carryon:

When you say, "Sez the white Irish guy", do you mean that what the guy (one, Rogan O'Handley), quoted in ok doser 's post, says--viz., that BLM is NOT raising millions of dollars to be used for rebuilding hurricane-destroyed homes and businesses owned by blacks in Louisiana--do you mean that what he is saying is false, and that, on the contrary BLM IS actually doing that?

Here's a true-or-false question for you to enjoy stonewalling against, you beyond-merely-human-help stoner:

True or False: BLM has been raising millions of dollars for the purpose of rebuilding--and has been applying its energy and labor toward working to rebuild--black-owned homes and businesses destroyed by the hurricane?

7djengo7

Not at all....part Irish meself.

Are you really this desperate?

As desperate as you are? Of course I'm not as desperate as you are. You're obviously very desperate, indeed. Since I'm not desperate at all, obviously I'm not as desperate as you are.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's hilarious that you have talked yourself into thinking that a hyphen ( - ) is not actually needed to form the compound adjective, 'drug-addled'.

L:e4e:L

Now to be fair, artie is suffering from ARBD

aka drug-addled

7djengo7

I taught 12 year olds. 7th grade. They could be fun in a classroom if they were kept busy. When they were bored the childish behaviors would surface. None of them were morons.

Unlike you and I, Arthur Brain thinks that to be 12 years old is to be a moron. Otherwise, he would not consider saying to someone, "Are you 12 years old?", as saying something synonymous with, "You are a moron!"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Unlike you and I, Arthur Brain thinks that to be 12 years old is to be a moron. Otherwise, he would not consider saying to someone, "Are you 12 years old?", as saying something synonymous with, "You are a moron!"

artie is a creature to be pitied and ultimately, left behind

Arthur Brain

Hmm, no. There are many twelve year old children who are far more intelligent than both you and doser put together.

:e4e:

7djengo7

Hmm, no. There are many twelve year old children who are far more intelligent than both you and doser put together.

No, what? Your "no", here, is in response to what? What are you denying, or pretending to deny, here, by saying "no"?

quip

BANNED
Banned
I was for years as a child a boy scout. When my sons were of the appropriate age I was a scout leader. So yes my identification with scouting is strong. I was involved in scouting for nineteen years.

Thus, you take your view of cops a'la Mayberry RFD?

7djengo7

Hmm, response even referenced in quoted reply.

By your "no", then, you were denying that you think that to be 12 years old is to be a moron?

If so, you've obviously, recently changed your mind, since, before, you obviously did think that to be 12 years old is to be a moron.

When, in your rage, you said to me, "Are you 12?", what did you mean by that, if not "You are a moron!"?

Erm, nope, not in the mood for your whacko stuff tonight thanks!

Too bad for you, I guess, that I don't wait upon whether or not you are in the mood for me to criticize your drug-addled, raving stupidities, eh?

Arthur Brain

By your "no", then, you were denying that you think that to be 12 years old is to be a moron?

If so, you've obviously, recently changed your mind, since, before, you obviously did think that to be 12 years old is to be a moron.

When, in your rage, you said to me, "Are you 12?", what did you mean by that, if not "You are a moron!"?

Too bad for you, I guess, that I don't wait upon whether or not you are in the mood for me to criticize your drug-addled, raving stupidities, eh?

Well, that was a fun read...

7djengo7

:rolleyes: .....obviously.

I'd say that you should try writing on TOL sometimewhile NOT stoned, except for my understanding of the fact that, whether you're stoned or not while writing on TOL, it's not going to make any difference for the better to your posts; because, even while you're writing not-stoned, nevertheless, the permanent damage that you've done to your drug-addled mind by your having been stoned in the past obviously cannot but make itself manifest in your TOL ravings.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I'd say that you should try writing on TOL sometimewhile NOT stoned, except for my understanding of the fact that, whether you're stoned or not while writing on TOL, it's not going to make any difference for the better to your posts; because, even while you're writing not-stoned, nevertheless, the permanent damage that you've done to your drug-addled mind by your having been stoned in the past obviously cannot but make itself manifest in your TOL ravings.

:cloud9:.. dude.....you're like killin' my vibe man! Quit being such a square.