Is this what Christian Love looks like? I'm disgusted and full of sadness.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
"Ps 139:22 perfect hatred. David has no other response to God’s enemies than that of hatred, i.e., he is not neutral towards them nor will he ever ally himself with them." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 866). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Sodomy is very much work of the flesh (Gal. 5:19–21). :dizzy:

Are you a Sodomite? :smokie:

Who told you that? :hammer: Rom. 1:18–32

“If you take part of the truth, and try to make that part of the truth, all of the truth, then that part of the truth becomes an untruth.” ~ Adrian Rogers

Then why does God say Love Your Enemies?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

oh great, another retard :doh:

what else does He say?

Spoiler
romans 12:9

Nice name calling.

It's not easy to twist scripture when you post all of it, is it?

Notice that it calls for "sincere" love?

Is your Love sincere?

Are you without sin and thus free to cast Mosaic stones?

How does your pair of Aces beat my Royal flush Again?

The Royal flush is of sincere Love that emulates the God that forgave the adulterous and said; go and sin no more. This is in the book of the Revelator that is continually commanding us to Love and Believe.

Romans 12

A Living Sacrifice

Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship.[a] 2 Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.

Many Gifts but One Body
3 For by the grace given to me, I tell everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he should think. Instead, think sensibly, as God has distributed a measure of faith to each one. 4 Now as we have many parts in one body, and all the parts do not have the same function, 5 in the same way we who are many are one body in Christ and individually members of one another. 6 According to the grace given to us, we have different gifts:

If prophecy,

use it according to the standard of one’s faith;
7 if service, in service;
if teaching, in teaching;
8 if exhorting, in exhortation;
giving, with generosity;
leading, with diligence;
showing mercy, with cheerfulness.

Christian Ethics

9 Love must be without hypocrisy. Detest evil; cling to what is good. 10 Show family affection to one another with brotherly love. Outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not lack diligence; be fervent in spirit; serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer. 13 Share with the saints in their needs; pursue hospitality. 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. [emoji118]

15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep. 16 Be in agreement with one another. Do not be proud; instead, associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own estimation. 17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Try to do what is honorable in everyone’s eyes. 18 If possible, on your part, live at peace with everyone. 19 Friends, do not avenge yourselves; instead, leave room for His[c] wrath. For it is written: Vengeance belongs to Me; I will repay,[d] says the Lord. 20 But

If your enemy is hungry, feed him.
If he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
For in so doing
you will be heaping fiery coals on his head.
21 Do not be conquered by evil, but conquer evil with good.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
yet accurate :)

maybe there's hope fpr you after all :thumb:

Full context.

go and sin no more. This is in the book of the Revelator that is continually commanding us to Love and Believe.

I will treat you with respect, though your insults are unkind.

What is the Sin of the World?

According to the Flesh Of God, what is the weightier matter of the law?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You thought loving you enemy was allowing him to violate God's law without punishment? :dizzy: Eccl 8:11

How can we violate what was fulfilled?

Context is why it's all posted, but what does 13-15 mean to you?

Romans 5 (HCSB)

Faith Triumphs

5 Therefore, since we have been declared righteous by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 We have also obtained access through Him by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also rejoice in our afflictions, because we know that affliction produces endurance, 4 endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. 5 This hope will not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Those Declared Righteous Are Reconciled

6 For while we were still helpless, at the appointed moment, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For rarely will someone die for a just person—though for a good person perhaps someone might even dare to die. 8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us! 9 Much more then, since we have now been declared righteous by His blood, we will be saved through Him from wrath. 10 For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, then how much more, having been reconciled, will we be saved by His life! 11 And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ. We have now received this reconciliation through Him.

Death through Adam and Life through Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, in this way death spread to all men, because all sinned. 13 In fact, sin was in the world before the law, but sin is not charged to a person’s account when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who did not sin in the likeness of Adam’s transgression. He is a prototype of the Coming One.

15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if by the one man’s trespass the many died, how much more have the grace of God and the gift overflowed to the many by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ. 16 And the gift is not like the one man’s sin, because from one sin came the judgment, resulting in condemnation, but from many trespasses came the gift, resulting in justification. 17 Since by the one man’s trespass, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive the overflow of grace and the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.

18 So then, as through one trespass there is condemnation for everyone, so also through one righteous act there is life-giving justification for everyone. 19 For just as through one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so also through the one man’s obedience the many will be made righteous. 20 The law came along to multiply the trespass. But where sin multiplied, grace multiplied even more 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace will reign through righteousness, resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Nice name calling.
You are a devil (Ro 1:32). :reals: Best you know it (2 Ti 3:13). :juggle:

It's not easy to twist scripture when you post all of it, is it?
He's a fine servant of the Lord. You twist it (2 Pe 3:16).
Notice that it calls for "sincere" love? Is your Love [sic] sincere?
He is sincerely loving. You are sincerely dangerous should anyone believe you (2 Pe 2:1). :reals:

Are you without sin and thus free to cast Mosaic stones?
No one but Jesus is without sin (Heb 4:15). What's you point? :rolleyes:

How does your pair of Aces beat my Royal flush Again? Royal flush of sincere Love that emulates the God that forgave the adulterous and said; go and sin no more.
He found an ace that he can keep. :rolleyes: What about sin no more don't you get? Grace is a license :listen: to repent. You thought it was a license to go on sinning?
elvis.gif
The church age is ending and you're still stuck on stupid.

"Don't get stuck on stupid." :freak: ~ General Honore

We, the church, :straight: mysteriously appeared. We will :rapture: mysteriously disappear soon. You won't be joining us unless you repent of your wickedness (Heb 3:12).

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are a devil (Ro 1:32). :reals: Best you know it (2 Ti 3:13). :juggle:

He's a fine servant of the Lord. You twist it (2 Pe 3:16).
He is sincerely loving. You are sincerely dangerous should anyone believe you (2 Pe 2:1). :reals:

No one but Jesus is without sin (Heb 4:15). What's you point? :rolleyes:

He found an ace that he can keep. :rolleyes: What about sin no more don't you get? Grace is a license :listen: to repent. You thought it was a license to go on sinning?
elvis.gif
The church age is ending and you're still stuck on stupid.

"Don't get stuck on stupid." :freak: ~ General Honore

We, the church, :straight: mysterious appeared. We will :rapture: mysteriously disappear soon. You won't be joining us unless you repent of your wickedness (Heb 3:12).

I teach that there is no profit in sin.

I confess I am a sinner.

I claim the robe of Jesus.

I struggle to love in word and deed.

How am I a devil?

Matthew 23....

[emoji6]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I don't think you're saved? :idunno: 1 Ti 4:1

It's ok Serpant Dove,

I pray that you are.

I trust Jesus with my soul and the entire worlds.

God Bless You.

3. "When I am afraid, I will put my trust in Thee. In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can [mere] man do to me?" -Psalm 56:3-4

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I teach that there is no profit in sin.
You teach that it is unloving to judge rightly (Pr 31:9). The saints of the Lord disagree with you (Phil 2:2). When corrected, you respond like the devil you are (Jn 8:37).
I confess I am a sinner.
That's nice. Demons know the same basics that you know (Jas 2:19) :listen: and they're going to hell.

I claim the robe of Jesus.
If you had one of those, you'd be preaching righteousness (2 Pe 2:5). :juggle:
I struggle to love in word and deed.
You struggle to undermine God's word (Heb 13:4). :poly: You'll answer for it (Mt 12:36). :popcorn:
How am I a devil?
How aren't you? :idunno: Mt 5:18

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You teach that it is unloving to judge rightly (Pr 31:9). The saints of the Lord disagree with you (Phil 2:2). When corrected, you respond like the devil you are (Jn 8:37).
That's nice. Demons know the same basics that you know (Jas 2:19) :listen: and they're going to hell.

If you had one of those, you'd be preaching righteousness (2 Pe 2:5). :juggle:
You struggle to undermine God's word (Heb 13:4). :poly: You'll answer for it (Mt 12:36). :popcorn:
How aren't you? :idunno: Mt 5:18

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Bless you serpent dove.

May Sin never sway your path and the Spirit of Love, within you, prevail against all evil.

I'll see you glory to glory.