ECT IS THERE REALLY ONLY ONE GOSPEL ??

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whatever you want to think or any fool lie you want to cling to. :nono:
I'm not clinging to a lie, Nang.

Your husband posted with your account (Nang).
It's only been a week since he did that.
And Sherman reprimanded him and said he should create his own account and not post with your account.

So it was either him posting under your account name, or it was you pretending to be your husband.

This silliness means nothing to me, nor affects me in the least.
Being truthful is not silliness.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's is what they said.

All I can say, is that I will never confide anything personal or post on the Women's' Forum again,
I do it all the time.

and I would advise all of the younger women to beware . .
No need for them to be frightened of the Women's Club.
It has been an enjoyable little club.

For such forums are not really private at all.

Nor are PMs.

And you cannot claim they are . . .
I don't claim that.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm not clinging to a lie, Nang.

Your husband posted with your account (Nang).
It's only been a week since he did that.
And Sherman reprimanded him and said he should create his own account and not post with your account.

So it was either him posting under your account name, or it was you pretending to be your husband.

Being truthful is not silliness.

Good grief. What an accusatory and mean spirit you reveal!

I said it was a "one-time post" from him to Musty.

He has no account, so he used mine . . ONCE . . To shut Musty up.

Why is this so big in your mind and keeping you up so late?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good grief. What an accusatory and mean spirit you reveal!

I said it was a "one-time post" from him to Musty.

He has no account, so he used mine . . ONCE . . To shut Musty up.

Why is this so big in your mind and keeping you up so late?
It is not the reason I am up late.
I am up late because I am not sleepy.

You just shouldn't have said that no one has posted from your account name except you, when you know darn well that just a week ago someone else did post using your account name.
What you said was false (unless it really was YOU just pretending to be your husband), no matter how late I stay up.

It's not rocket science.
You said that no one has posted using your account name of Nang except yourself, and yet just a week ago someone did, which makes your statement false.
Sorry, but there is no way your statement can be true unless it was YOU pretending to be your husband.

Me holding you to the truth is not mean spirited.
It's right there for all our viewing audience to see for themselves.

O.K. Bud. The husband is on. Stop calling my wife a liar.
I will never agree with your false beliefs, so there will be no future conversations.

TOL permanently banned me years ago and at that time, I gave up on TOL as a realistic or ripe field of witness, where one could spread the Gospel and name of Jesus Christ.

I have not been proven wrong. TOL is nothing but a tree full of wicked birds.

Yourself included.

ReaderHalf

musterion

Really?
So this was YOU just falsely claiming to be your husband?

No. Two different posting styles. She isn't clever enough to pull that off.

What kind of man allows his wife to cause so much grief and contention online but then rides to her rescue when she comes whining that people are being mean to her? Any man who is a man would order her to stay off the computer and throw the damn thing out the window if he has to.

glorydaz

I did not inform STP about anything from the Women's Club.
You kept falsely accusing me, but it wasn't me.

Maybe it was me back when I was posting in the Women's Club. I have a hard time keeping things to myself. I figure the light of day is very cleansing. :think:

glorydaz

Yep.

He said he didn't get the info from anyone, but from posts you had made in the past.
A couple of other folks spoke up and said they knew the same thing from posts you had made in the past.

Nang doesn't want to admit it was her own loose lips that sank her ship. :chuckle:

We love you anyway, Nang, loose lips and sour disposition or not. :)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Neither you, nor Nang, nor IP were EVER under the first covenant made with Israel.

We are under the covenant first spoken to Abraham and put in place by Christ at the cross.

You are under no covenant, you are outside of Christ.

Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

SaulToPaul 2

I was right.

You have never studied the legal implications or truths of "imputation."

(The legal sentence against the potential of sin, was rendered when Adam broke the Law and commands of God.)

:duh:

Figure it out. . .

Made up.
The passage is simple. Sin entered before there was a law.
Believe your Bible over your SOF.

Danoh

Lazy, regarding your post in the following spoiler...

Spoiler

We are under the covenant first spoken to Abraham and put in place by Christ at the cross.

You are under no covenant, you are outside of Christ.

Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Gal 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Gal 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Gal 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
Gal 3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

...you have read right past a distinction between the circumcision group and uncircumcision group at Galatia that Paul is noting both a distinction, and a similarity between.

Just as he does in Romans 3 and Romans 4.

You read right past it, and in a manner not unlike the Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrids on TOL who post as "MADs" - they have also read right past said distinction.

In Galatians, Paul is dealing with a very unique situation at that time in the history of God's people.

At that time, there were two different groups of Believers:

One group had been "they of the circumcision" and it's covenants - these "had believed" before God sealed their number, and concluded the rest of Israel in unbelief.

These were under the authority of the remainder of the Twelve, like Peter, and John, but also James; who even wrote letters addressed specifically to them.

This is why we read things concerning Paul and his fellow laborers, like...

Acts 16:6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 16:7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.

But also read...

1 Peter 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

They were these of the circumcision...

Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

In other words...

Romans 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

In contrast to these - of Israel...

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

In contrast to Unbelieving Israelites were those who had believed and were sealed just before God concluded the rest blind...

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

As evident per Acts 10 and Acts 11, and 1 Peter, etc., a group of those had existed at Galatia.

Theirs were the Covenant Promises.

They were "the Israel of God."

At the same time, this side of Israel's fall, there was this other group at Galatia now also - the Body of Christ.

It was comprised of formerly lost Jews and Gentiles - both as Uncircumcision, this side of Israel's fall.

They were of faith; as Abraham had been when he too had been in Uncircumcision.

In writing Galatians, Paul is pointing out the distinction that neither group is negatively impacted by the Law, which was 400 plus years after the basis of each group (faith).

You read right past this, which refers to those members of the Body of Christ at Galatia.

Galatians 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 3:4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Notice...

Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

That is that Gentile salvation there preached by Paul "among the Gentiles" Gal. 2:2, this side of God's having sealed the Believing remnant of Israel in their circumcision salvation, concluded the rest blind, Uncircumcision, or heathen, after which He then sent raised up a seemingly odd New Apostle - of the Gentiles - of Israel's very enemy - with a message to both without distinction.

Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 11:35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Note: Acts 10 and Acts15 make it crystal clear evident that what happened with Peter and Cornelius in Acts 10 had been meant to act as a support later in Acts 15, that Paul's ministry among the Gentiles before the Lord's return, was of God.

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
You really don't understand. There is no automatic connection to healing. Not everyone is healed.
Acts 5:12-16 (KJV)
(5:12) And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. (5:13) And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. (5:14) And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) (5:15) Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid [them] on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. (5:16) There came also a multitude [out] of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Get a BIBLE and READ it.

It is never a core doctrine of the kingdom of God. Heb 2 answers everything: there were signs and wonders at the start to launch it, there does not need to be now. Because it is launched.
When the kingdom of heaven actually arrives, everyone in the kingdom will be healed.

DAN P

You don't need one, your mind is closed.

Besides, who would expect God to be consistent in his dealings with people?

You know, today let's do it this way, tomorrow we'll try something else.

Oh wait, Paul will save the day. He'll teach something totally contrary to scripture.

And then tell the world he never taught against the law.

Yeah, that's it. Go Paul, go.

"When he had come, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood about and laid many serious complaints against Paul, which they could not prove, while he answered for himself, 'Neither against the law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all.'" (Acts 25:7-8)

Hi and you are Mad at what the Holy Spirit wrote through Paul in Rom 5:14 and you then disparage it , is that IT ??

You will not comment on Rom 5:14 , and are going CALLOW on me ??

The Holy Spirit is letting all KNOW that there are many gospels in the bible and letting me tell jamie there are more than ONE !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You will not comment on Rom 5:14 , and are going CALLOW on me ??

"Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come." (Romans 5:14)

So why did death reign before Moses?

Jesus said the devil was a murderer from the beginning.

Let's say Adam was in the beginning Jesus referred to.

Adam sold his dominion and his life to the devil.

So Adam died because of the devil's influence.

Why did Adam sin?

He was created with human nature which is susceptible to error.

Adam and Eve were created with human nature and passed it on to their progeny.

However, through Christ we are able to overcome our human nature.

But to do that we must die to sin.

DAN P

"Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come." (Romans 5:14)

So why did death reign before Moses?

Jesus said the devil was a murderer from the beginning.

Let's say Adam was in the beginning Jesus referred to.

Adam sold his dominion and his life to the devil.

So Adam died because of the devil's influence.

Why did Adam sin?

He was created with human nature which is susceptible to error.

Adam and Eve were created with human nature and passed it on to their progeny.

However, through Christ we are able to overcome our human nature.

But to do that we must die to sin.

Hi and you know the answer !!

Adam used his FREE WILL and the first ONE and LAST ONE to do that !!

No more FREE WILL as either you are a SLAVE to sin OR you are a SLAVE to God !!

Also , since there was no LAW , sin could not be IMPUTED !!

So , how were those people saved , jamie ??

dan p