ECT IS THERE REALLY ONLY ONE GOSPEL ??

DAN P

Hi to all and I always laugh when I see that some believe is ONLY one Gospel that SAVES !!

Here we go , from the beginning !!

#1 , What is is the GOSPEL from Adam to Moses , so how were they SAVED , Rom 5;14 and what does the PATTERN mean ??

#2 Then there was a GOSPEL preached to ABRAM IN Gal 3:8 !!

#3 Then the Law was given to Israel , but Israel would be set aside in 2 Cor 3:13-16 , But the Law was about keeping clean which Israel could not do , so how was Moses saved ??

#4 Then Jesus saves Paul which no one here knows how that happened !!

A new apostles with a New message called the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and a different way that people can be saved and PLACED into the Body of Christ , which was NEVER before known !!

#6 , After the B O C LEAVES , Rom 11:25 , God will then work with Israel and ONLY those who ENDURE TO THE END of the Great Tribulation under the Preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom are saved , and the Sheep in Matt 25 :32-46 !!

#7 At the end of the Great Tribulation there is the preaching of the EVERLASTING GOSPEL of Judgment in Rev 14 :6-7 !!

Then the New Covenant kicks in and Israel is saved !!

#8 Then there is the salvation of GENTILES that entered the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM and are GRAFTED into the Olive Tree in Rom 11:17-22 !!

I wonder where that ONE GOSPEL they teach and how one is saved under IT , one people and one program are saved and where is there an Acts 2 person when I need one ??

dan p

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Dan.
No biggie, but if you would like to edit you post, I will highlight where the spacing or characters are not correct for the verses to show as a link.

Hi to all and I always laugh when I see that some believe is ONLY one Gospel that SAVES !!

#1 , What is is the GOSPEL from Adam to Moses , so how were they SAVED , Rom 5;14 and what does the PATTERN mean ??

#3 Then the Law was given to Israel , but Israel would be set aside in 2 Cor 3:13-16 , But the Law was about keeping clean which Israel could not do , so how was Moses saved ??

A new apostles with a New message called the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and a different way that people can be saved and PLACED into the Body of Christ , which was NEVER before known !!

#6 , After the B O C LEAVES , Rom 11:25 , God will then work with Israel and ONLY those who ENDURE TO THE END of the Great Tribulation under the Preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom are saved , and the Sheep in Matt 25 :32-46 !!

#7 At the end of the Great Tribulation there is the preaching of the EVERLASTING GOSPEL of Judgment in Rev 14 :6-7 !!

#8 Then there is the salvation of GENTILES that entered the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM and are GRAFTED into the Olive Tree in Rom 11:17-22 !!

I wonder where that ONE GOSPEL they teach and how one is saved under IT , one people and one program are saved and where is there an Acts 2 person when I need one ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
where is there an Acts 2 person when I need one ??

You don't need one, your mind is closed.

Besides, who would expect God to be consistent in his dealings with people?

You know, today let's do it this way, tomorrow we'll try something else.

Oh wait, Paul will save the day. He'll teach something totally contrary to scripture.

And then tell the world he never taught against the law.

Yeah, that's it. Go Paul, go.

"When he had come, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood about and laid many serious complaints against Paul, which they could not prove, while he answered for himself, 'Neither against the law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all.'" (Acts 25:7-8)

Truster

The was one pre-evangelism as there is only one evangelism. There is one people who are saved by the grace displayed in the evangelism. You people have made an idol of the ancient English word gospel and it has been and is your downfall.

The evangelism was and is proclaimed by evangelists.

musterion

The was one pre-evangelism as there is only one evangelism. There is one people who are saved by the grace displayed in the evangelism. You people have made an idol of the ancient English word gospel and it has been and is your downfall.

The evangelism was and is proclaimed by evangelists.

John wrote that Israel needed to be born again. Could, say, Nicodemus have been born again by believing Christ died for his sins, was buried, and rose again for his justification?

Nang

TOL Subscriber

dan p

There is only one Gospel because there is only one Saviour, and one Name under heaven, where by sinners can be saved.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
John wrote that Israel needed to be born again. Could, say, Nicodemus have been born again by believing Christ died for his sins, was buried, and rose again for his justification?

Where is national Israel mentioned in John 3?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Despite the claim of others, there is but one Gospel. In a fast food society that likes just snippets it is wrong to assume that but the concise summary of the Gospel in 1 Cor 15 is the only time that Paul calls something "the Gospel". For example, the entire letter of Romans is repeatedly referred to by Paul as "my Gospel".

There may be a shorthand way of saying certain things to people who already understand something, but there are no shortcuts by just saying a minimal number of words to a listener and assuming that the person listening has understood the Gospel.

Beloved, sentences in the scriptures are not incantations. We are called to press these things into the understanding of our hearers and explain and argue for certain ideas (1 Cor. 10:5). Yes, we may start out with something very basic, as in 1 Cor 15, but we will have to give further explanations or corrections of some matters if a person is inferring something improperly.

For example, Paul's Romans Road to Salvation, Romans 3:23; 6:23; 8:1; 10:9; 10:13, is steeped in unstated presuppositions that will require explanation to the typical non-believer.

In another related example, seriously consider what must be presupposed in the concise summary statement of the Gospel in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. For example, "sins" presupposes a moral inability; "our" presupposes a marking out of persons, "died for" presupposes particularization of persons; "rose again" presupposes a calling that is effective and provides utmost perseverance.

If a person goes off and develops a poor understanding which undermines the basic theological framework above, he or she denies the very underlying basis of the Gospel—those presuppositions left unexplained by using Gospel shorthanded expressions—and thereby weakens one's own faith.

At the end of the day, people need to stop and consider how one could accurately present any Gospel that denies...

(1) man's wholesale rebellion in sin from birth,
(2) the right of God the Father to punish men for their sin,
(3) God the Father's sending of His son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, incarnated as fully God and fully man, out of His mere grace and not for anything men deserved,
(4) Our Lord's sacrifice on a cross for sin, satisfying the wrath of God the Father for only the ones so given to Our Lord (John 6:37; John 6:39; John 10:29; John 17:11-12; John 17:9;John 17:22; John 18:9),
(5) Our Lord saving to the uttermost all who are efficaciously drawn near by God the Holy Spirit,
(6) God the Father loving His chosen before they loved Him,
(7) the resurrection of Our Lord, or
(8) even the power of the Gospel to be the source of life.

The Gospel is more than just a sentence or two lifted from the full counsel of Scripture. Rather, as did Paul, the message of the Gospel requires us to take every word captive for the glory of God.

AMR

DAN P

Despite the claim of others, there is but one Gospel. In a fast food society that likes just snippets it is wrong to assume that but the concise summary of the Gospel in 1 Cor 15 is the only time that Paul calls something "the Gospel". For example, the entire letter of Romans is repeatedly referred to by Paul as "my Gospel".

There may be a shorthand way of saying certain things to people who already understand something, but there are no shortcuts by just saying a minimal number of words to a listener and assuming that the person listening has understood the Gospel.

Beloved, sentences in the scriptures are not incantations. We are called to press these things into the understanding of our hearers and explain and argue for certain ideas (1 Cor. 10:5). Yes, we may start out with something very basic, as in 1 Cor 15, but we will have to give further explanations or corrections of some matters if a person is inferring something improperly.

For example, Paul's Romans Road to Salvation, Romans 3:23; 6:23; 8:1; 10:9; 10:13, is steeped in unstated presuppositions that will require explanation to the typical non-believer.

In another related example, seriously consider what must be presupposed in the concise summary statement of the Gospel in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. For example, "sins" presupposes a moral inability; "our" presupposes a marking out of persons, "died for" presupposes particularization of persons; "rose again" presupposes a calling that is effective and provides utmost perseverance.

If a person goes off and develops a poor understanding which undermines the basic theological framework above, he or she denies the very underlying basis of the Gospel—those presuppositions left unexplained by using Gospel shorthanded expressions—and thereby weakens one's own faith.

At the end of the day, people need to stop and consider how one could accurately present any Gospel that denies...

(1) man's wholesale rebellion in sin from birth,
(2) the right of God the Father to punish men for their sin,
(3) God the Father's sending of His son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, incarnated as fully God and fully man, out of His mere grace and not for anything men deserved,
(4) Our Lord's sacrifice on a cross for sin, satisfying the wrath of God the Father for only the ones so given to Our Lord (John 6:37; John 6:39; John 10:29; John 17:11-12; John 17:9;John 17:22; John 18:9),
(5) Our Lord saving to the uttermost all who are efficaciously drawn near by God the Holy Spirit,
(6) God the Father loving His chosen before they loved Him,
(7) the resurrection of Our Lord, or
(8) even the power of the Gospel to be the source of life.

The Gospel is more than just a sentence or two lifted from the full counsel of Scripture. Rather, as did Paul, the message of the Gospel requires us to take every word captive for the glory of God.

AMR

Hi and see you reply , so how can a person by SAVED under the NEW COVENANT TODAY ??

I believe in one gospel today by the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God ?

Can you say HOW Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 ??

Give it a try ??

If you believe in one godpel , this question is a cream puff for you ??

dan p

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and I aways mess up and was in a hurry and I alwats seem to frustrate myself when I try to type !!

dan p
I know how that goes!
It is no biggie.
It's easy enough to see the verses meant.
I only posted what I did in case you would prefer all the verses show up as a link so folks can hover over it.

DAN P

You don't need one, your mind is closed.

Besides, who would expect God to be consistent in his dealings with people?

You know, today let's do it this way, tomorrow we'll try something else.

Oh wait, Paul will save the day. He'll teach something totally contrary to scripture.

And then tell the world he never taught against the law.

Yeah, that's it. Go Paul, go.

"When he had come, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood about and laid many serious complaints against Paul, which they could not prove, while he answered for himself, 'Neither against the law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all.'" (Acts 25:7-8)

Hi and my MIND is CLOSED to the bible ONLY , what is your EXCUSE for having a closed mind to Paul ??

dan p