Is the Holy Spirit Female?

God's Truth

Your argument is void! God cannot look upon sin. Jesus carried the sin of the world. God could not look upon Jesus. logic 101, plain and simple.

You need to look at the scriptures for yourself instead of just trusting teachers you have chosen to believe and accept what they say.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to look at the scriptures for yourself instead of just trusting teachers you have chosen to believe and accept what they say.

I looked at the scripture. The only one needed is:

Matthew 27:46 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

46 And about three o’clock Jesus cried with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

God's Truth

46 And about three o’clock Jesus cried with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

God did not stop him from suffering and dying.

Now give the scripture that says God is unable to look at sin.

I know which one you think you can use but it doesn't say what you claim and He turns away from seeing it?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God did not stop him from suffering and dying.

Now give the scripture that says God is unable to look at sin.

I know which one you think you can use but it doesn't say what you claim and He turns away from seeing it?

:duh: How dumb are you. Look up forsaken in the dictionary. Oh, I'll do it for you.

forsaken
[fawr-sey-kuh n]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb
past participle of forsake.
adjective
deserted; abandoned; forlorn:
an old, forsaken farmhouse.

marhig

Well if God forsook Jesus, then why did Jesus pray to God and ask him to forgive those who crucified him?

marhig

It was foreordained before the foundation of the world.
So you believe that God left Jesus when he needed him most? Not a chance!

God was with him always, Jesus said "the father never leaves me, because I always do what pleases him." And he never left him, Jesus wouldn't have prayed to God if God wasn't listening to him. And he wouldn't have said " father into thy hands I commend my spirit" if the father had forsaken him. Because God wouldn't have been there.

God had not forsaken Jesus, God was strengthening him to bare what he was going through.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So you believe that God left Jesus when he needed him most? Not a chance!

God was with him always, Jesus said "the father never leaves me, because I always do what pleases him." And his never left him, Jesus wouldn't have prayed to God if God wasn't listening to him. And he wouldn't have said " father into thy hands I commend my spirit" if the father had forsaken him. Because God wouldn't have been there.

God had not forsaken Jesus, God was strengthening him to bare what he was going through.

well said:)

welcome back:)

God's Truth

:duh: How dumb are you. Look up forsaken in the dictionary. Oh, I'll do it for you.

forsaken
[fawr-sey-kuh n]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb
past participle of forsake.
adjective
deserted; abandoned; forlorn:
an old, forsaken farmhouse.

Jesus is a person of God and people thought it meant that God would not let a person of his suffer and die in a violent way such as that.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jesus says that he will never forsake his saved. However, it looks like we are forsaken when when one suffers and dies. People spoke among themselves and said let's see if the Father helps him.

The Spirit of God is Jesus' Spirit. Jesus raised himself from the dead. There is scripture that says Jesus raised himself, and scripture that says the Father did, and scripture that says the Holy Spirit did. That proves they are all one and the same.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
Only because the Father gave the command. What is so difficult to understand? Why don't you see that.
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Have you not heard that Jesus will indeed rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem when He returns, (read Ezekiel 40-43). This will happen on the third prophetic day from His first coming, i.e. after 2000 years which will be after the 6000th year from creation. There are 6 days (6000 years) for man's struggles and 1 day (1000 years) to rest. To God a day is like a 1000 years.

God's Truth

Only because the Father gave the command. What is so difficult to understand? Why don't you see that.

Have you not heard that Jesus will indeed rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem when He returns, (read Ezekiel 40-43). This will happen on the third prophetic day from His first coming, i.e. after 2000 years which will be after the 6000th year from creation. There are 6 days (6000 years) for man's struggles and 1 day (1000 years) to rest. To God a day is like a 1000 years.

Jesus is the temple.

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:20built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone. 21In Him the whole building is fitted together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord.22And in Him you too are being built together into a dwelling place for God in His Spirit.

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jesus is the temple.

So you do not believe in the Millennial reign either:

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Your Bible must be ripped to shreds.

God's Truth

So you do not believe in the Millennial reign either:

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Your Bible must be ripped to shreds.

I believe the first resurrection is when we are saved.

Christ is living in the saved now, and scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits living in Jesus, before we die a physical death…

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

God's Truth

I gave scripture that says Jesus is the temple.

You say Jesus is going to build a temple.

You contradict the Bible.

Tell me, are there going to be animal sacrifices?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Ephesians 2:20built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone. 21In Him the whole building is fitted together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord.22And in Him you too are being built together into a dwelling place for God in His Spirit.
You are confused. That is the Church, the body of Christ.
Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

You are so confused. That is the New Jerusalem that will descend onto the New Earth after the Millennial reign.