Is the Holy Spirit Female?

popsthebuilder

Today is Rishon, Aviv 16.

Which day or date are you asking about?
The celebration of the resurrection/ ascention of the Christ to the right hand of GOD.

It may be called the Passover, but I must admit o am quite ignorant about such as far as technical names are concerned.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

WatchmanOnTheWall

The scriptures say there is only one God and He is the Father.

How do you explain this verses for example, if Jesus isn't God:

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

The scriptures say Jesus only does what the Father does; and he only says what the Father says; and when you see him you can say you see the Father. They are never separate or different. They are one and one even means the same.

How do you explain these verses for example, if they are not separate?:

John 8:18
I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me."

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

The trinity doctrine says they are three different and separate Persons that are together as one. That doctrine cannot be correct. When that doctrine cannot defend itself it is said that it is not explainable.

If it is not explainable then it cannot be defended.
Just because you haven't understood it yet doesn't make it not true.
It is the Lord Jesus who came with a new covenant and gave freedom.

Hold that thought, because you now just rightly went against the trinity doctrine which says they are separate and distinct/different. The trinity doctrine contradicts itself.
It's not a contradiction, it is a paradox.
I gave you one scripture that says the Lord is the Spirit when speaking of Jesus. I can give you more.
Jesus is the Spirit because he is the Spirit.

You can give me all the scripture you like. :)

God's Truth

How do you explain these verses for example, if they are not separate?:

John 8:18
I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me."

There are three and the three are one.
One even means 'same'.

Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
Jesus was quoting old testament scripture. It looks like God forsakes us when we suffer and die.

It only looks like it but is not the case.

Just because you haven't understood it yet doesn't make it not true. It's not a contradiction, it is a paradox.

You can give me all the scripture you like. :)

Maybe you are the one who doesn't understand?

After I was saved I tried to debate someone who was against the trinity doctrine. I realized I believed in something without checking the scriptures. I realized I couldn't defend that false doctrine.

WatchmanOnTheWall

There are three and the three are one.
One even means 'same'.
Now your mixing definitions of words to support your theory.
Jesus was quoting old testament scripture. It looks like God forsakes us when we suffer and die. It only looks like it but is not the case.
Jesus said 'forsaking ME' because that is what He meant. Jesus had been forsaken by God, because He had become sin and God can not have anything to do with sin. Unless you think Jesus misspoke of course but then in your mind Jesus would have made an error?
Maybe you are the one who doesn't understand?
No maybe about it I am 100% right. It is you who doubts.
After I was saved I tried to debate someone who was against the trinity doctrine. I realized I believed in something without checking the scriptures. I realized I couldn't defend that false doctrine.

Well as a new Christian you should have realised that you knew less than most other Christians. Of course you couldn't defend the trinity from someone versed with a bunch of arguments determined to persuade you.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.

Oh I see so you think Jesus was only talking to Himself throughout His ministry? Sound like you think Jesus was mad?

I know let change the scripture to fit your theory;

Matthew 6
Our Father in me, hallowed be my name, my kingdom come, my will be done,

Or is it:

Our Father in Jesus, hallowed be God's name inside Jesus, God's kingdom which is Jesus' come, God's will which is actually Jesus' be done,

???

God's Truth

Now your mixing definitions of words to support your theory. Jesus said 'forsaking ME' because that is what He meant. Jesus had been forsaken by God, because He had become sin and God can not have anything to do with sin. Unless you think Jesus misspoke of course but then in your mind Jesus would have made an error? No maybe about it I am 100% right. It is you who doubts.

Well as a new Christian you should have realised that you knew less than most other Christians. Of course you couldn't defend the trinity from someone versed with a bunch of arguments determined to persuade you.

I have a powerful testimony.

As for Jesus suffering and dying, we all feel like God has forsaken us when we suffer and die.

God's Truth

Oh I see so you think Jesus was only talking to Himself throughout His ministry? Sound like you think Jesus was mad?

I know let change the scripture to fit your theory;

Matthew 6
Our Father in me, hallowed be my name, my kingdom come, my will be done,

Or is it:

Our Father in Jesus, hallowed be God's name inside Jesus, God's kingdom which is Jesus' come, God's will which is actually Jesus' be done,

???

God really came as a Man and didn't pretend.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I have a powerful testimony.

As for Jesus suffering and dying, we all feel like God has forsaken us when we suffer and die.

Death for some is most welcome. Perhaps you have never really suffered? I wish I could die every day but must carry on for the Gospels' sake and for God's will in my life, otherwise I would have topped myself years ago.