Is the Holy Spirit Female?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That does make it somewhat harder to grasp when people say they are the same person; however, there are three, but the three are one and same.

Read this:

Revelation 22:1
[ Eden Restored ] Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Did you read how the scripture says it is the same throne?

They are not three in the way that you believe. They are separate, not the same.

God's Truth

Pops, you are in agreement with GT more than me because she believes Jesus is God.

I don't understand why you have disagreement with her.

I think he is playing games because he isn't clear about his beliefs. He also tries to defend the Qur'an. He says the Holy Bible has mistakes just to make the Qur'an sound true.

God's Truth

Did you all just read in the post above how I asked a simple yes or no if Popsthebuilder believes that Jesus was God in the flesh as a man on earth. He said "Yes".

Now read here how he tells Meshak "no way".

That in no way made Jesus GOD almighty as a man.

This has ever been my stance. And even in spirit; setting on the right hand of GOD is obviously and apparently not utterly being GOD almighty.

God's Truth

They are not three in the way that you believe. They are separate, not the same.

Jesus is never separate and different than the Father. They are EXACTLY the same. When Jesus does something, the Father does it. When Jesus says something, the Father says it. When you SEE Jesus, you can say, "I see the Father".

popsthebuilder

I ASKED YOU if you believe Jesus was God as a man and you said yes!

You game player.

You are a joke.
Not as a man....you did not.....if you did then I misread it. I was very tired last night and also have very much going on at the moment.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Jesus is never separate and different than the Father. They are EXACTLY the same. When Jesus does something, the Father does it. When Jesus says something, the Father says it. When you SEE Jesus, you can say, "I see the Father".
Indeed.....and who will see Jesus as some man outside of them?

popsthebuilder

I ASKED YOU if you believe Jesus was God as a man and you said yes!

You game player.

You are a joke.
What don't you get about the Spirit of GOD being in the Temple of GOD doesn't make that temple the Spirit of GOD, but what that Spirit dwells in?