Is rape "about" sex?

glassjester

Exactly, but it does play right into GJ's agenda so it must have a 'point'.

:plain:

100% of rapes involve sex. That seems to heavily imply that rape is about sex.

Do you have evidence to the contrary?
Maybe statistics on rapists' motives?
Or even interviews with convicted rapists stating that they did it "for power" ?

What evidence is your claim based on?

katiecrna

100% of rapes involve sex. That seems to heavily imply that rape is about sex.

Do you have evidence to the contrary?
Maybe statistics on rapists' motives?
Or even interviews with convicted rapists stating that they did it "for power" ?

What evidence is your claim based on?

Here is my evidence... When I want to have sex, I don't rape people. The end.

glassjester

Why are you concerned about psychoanalyzing the rapist? :AMR: Do you favor his being put to death (Ex 21:16) or coddling him and serving him orange glazed chicken for the rest of his life? Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10 :rolleyes:

I favor keeping him imprisoned.

If he continues to be a danger, even within prison, then perhaps he would have to be killed.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[The rapist is to be put to death (Ex. 21:16)] I favor keeping him imprisoned.

I favor what the bible teaches (Ex 21:16). :poly: God's way is the best way (Ac 5:29). Thanks to your view, :freak: there will be (Ps 33:12) plenty more rapists around for you :BRAVO: to psychoanalyze (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

glassjester

I favor what the bible teaches (Ex 21:16). :poly: God's way is the best way (Ac 5:29). Thanks to your view, :freak: there will be (Ps 33:12) plenty more rapists around for you :BRAVO: to psychoanalyze (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10).

That was criminal law for a nomadic people.

There were no prisons.
There was no safe way to rid themselves of the rapist.
He had to be killed.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If civilization collapsed into a Mad Max situation, we'd probably have to adopt some nomadic style criminal laws.

Do whatever you'd like. :idunno: Isn't that what you've always done :eek:linger: anyway, :freak: CathOlic? :Shimei: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10 :rapture:

Beer For My Horses :BillyBob: ~ Toby Keith ft. Willie Nelson

Last edited:

katiecrna

Is rape "about" sex?

Is rape "about" sex?

sexually?

If I want to exert dominance and control over someone I would get violent. I am a women. When a women wants to exert dominance and power what options does she have? I am weaker than man.

I don't have the tools to sexually dominant a man.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If I want to exert dominance and control over someone I would get violent. I am a women. When a women wants to exert dominance and power what options does she have? I am weaker than man.

I don't have the tools to sexually dominant a man.

town's presented a case of a man who drugged his victims :idunno:

if you did have the tools, would you choose sex?