Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Um no, i would not do exactly as your post says, i would rather be hit with a brick than be forced to have sex with you.

I didn't know I was your husband. Guess I signed my own death warrant :rotfl:

That's how far off the rocker this three month long argument has gone- you can't even keep track of it because you're too busy being an emotional idiot.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Youre a moron. You cant think your way out of a paper bag.

A real man would never force sex on his wife. Only men like you do that, and i would not be with you, even under the threat of death.

Cool story.

Someone who doesn't know or has met me from Adam tells me they wouldn't be with me under the threat of death :chuckle:

I'm going to go ball up in a corner and cry now.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So are you the kind of man who would do that to his wife?

No

But I'm also the kind of man who believes people should mind their own business when it comes to marriage. Marriage is not for other people to pry into. Domestic courts show a strong favoritism to women at a point in which men are becoming increasingly skeptical of marriage. Half the reason divorce is so common and enacted by the wife is because it is almost always a prospect for them. It is damaging, far more, to the men.

It think that matrimony has become more adversarial than anytime in history, and modern liberals, feminists, etc. just push it further. Since we are on the subject of rape (for the past three months nonstop, because forget men's problems), I find it a much needed thing to reveal the false victim complex therein.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you have to use that as a threat on your ex or something?

Prick.

You've pretty much just smashed a brick into your own, dickhead.

:loser:

What a loving, fluffy bunny comment. Liar and a fraud, full of hate for God and the Lord Jesus Christ is this pervert.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What a loving, fluffy bunny comment. Liar and a fraud, full of hate for God and the Lord Jesus Christ is this pervert.

It's a far better man who uses colorful language but wouldn't beat his wife (or kids) than a guy who recommends binding children to hold them still while they're being hit.

You're the fraud, you poser. You're ISIS with a Bible instead of a Koran.

It covers very well when the paddle is not in hand. :up:

Too bad the link is dead on your original comment I quoted:

"If they resist, bind them and make them wish they hadn't resisted."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:
Lay off the booze

I don't pull punches on this subject, I established that plenty. The reason this subject is so rampant is because women don't have anything else to complain about- they have the upper hand in every sector from social support systems to job quotas to courtrooms. Now they are just sensationalizing people with nonsense- I'm not one of those people.

Lay off the pills :rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Lay off the pills :rotfl:

The only pill I took was the red one. *Reality*

matrix01.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It mostly does, but some around here like to pass off some of the blame to the victim. Go figure.

one of the greatest lines ever written
is
from one of the greatest songs

'some people claim that there's a woman to blame
but
I know it's my own dam fault'

women need only substitute man for the word woman

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it often happens, when we encounter trials and tribulations in our lives, that there's plenty of blame to spread around

bybee

it often happens, when we encounter trials and tribulations in our lives, that there's plenty of blame to spread around

Or, we take it as a learning opportunity and we become wiser, kinder more gracious and realize that it is in God we trust.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
one of the greatest lines ever written
is
from one of the greatest songs

'some people claim that there's a woman to blame
but
I know it's my own dam fault'

women need only substitute man for the word woman

This thread is about marital rape, not who forgot to buy milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.