Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Angel4Truth thinks me and St. Augustine are sick and twisted.

Trading hard knowledge and reality for dumb, feminized thinking.. just another absurdity in a world of political correctness, racial paranoia, and sensitive, reactionary nonsense.

Oh well :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No it's not. If a woman had to choose between getting hit in the head with a brick or being forced to have sex with her husband, she'll be in the bedroom so fast that a sonic boom would burst the windows.
This says it all about you. Psycho.

I'm sorry I tell the truth where you lie :idunno:

I don't have the curse of a feminized mind- you would do exactly as my post says, that's a fact Jack. I'm not going to labor under a delusion of otherwise and cater to your victim complex. There are worse things then being made to have sex with your own husband, and getting hit in the face with a brick is certainly one of them.

Go to someone else with that nonsense.

Lon

So, genuineoriginal, if you held your wife down and forced yourself on her, you believe you would not be raping her.

YES or NO?

Any other 'Christian' men agree with genuineoriginal and Crucible?
:nono: I've never seen a scripture that allows a spouse to harm the other.

1 Corinthians 7 gives instructions to both wife and husband, not one or the other, nor rights that aren't equally given. A 'force' is no longer equal, is unloving against our only two commands, and thus against the scripture and our faith. We need to follow Christ: Hitting, hurting, cruel words, have no place among us. The two commandments are 'love' not selfishness. Though Paul is taking about the problems associated with withholding spousal commonality, such never excuses us to stop being loving.

Anything else is selfishness and not an expression of Christianity.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

1 Corinthians 7 gives instructions to both wife and husband, not one or the other, nor rights that aren't equally given. A 'force' is no longer equal, is unloving against our only two commands, and thus against the scripture and our faith. We need to follow Christ: Hitting, hurting, cruel words, have no place among us. The two commandments are 'love' not selfishness. Though Paul is taking about the problems associated with withholding spousal commonality, such never excuses us to stop being loving.

This. :thumb: Well done.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're wrong about privilege, you're wrong about the law

I am not wrong on either of those things. I have more than put up the reality of the courtroom and privilege, I have made the case many times over.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of explaining it again and again because when they are expressed, there's nothing but one of three things: crickets, denial, or 'deal with it, wimp'.

I'm seriously done with people who have chosen to turn a blind eye to reality because they just-can't-seem-to-come-to-the-real-side-of-things.
A simple Google search will show you that it is a widely known fact that women have special privilege, protective rights, generally better support systems, and are shown leniency and favoritism in both domestic and circuit court. Divorce is most often a prospect for women, and a disaster for men- that is why nearly 70% of divorces are enacted by the women, and it's most typically that they are the one's who drove the marriage into the dirt.

It's a fact. Truth. Un-false. The Light. Reality.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am not wrong on either of those things. I have more than put up the reality of the courtroom and privilege, I have made the case many times over.
I'm a lawyer. You're making blunderbuss claims. Stand on one of them.

A simple Google search will show you that it is a widely known fact that women have special privilege, protective rights, generally better support systems, and are shown leniency and favoritism in both domestic and circuit court.
I don't get my knowledge of the law from Google.

What special privileges are you speaking of?

What protective rights that men can't obtain?

I was a VAWA lawyer. You know what? A man can get a restraining order too. He can prosecute an action for battery, sue for divorce and prevail in all the particulars I set out the last time you didn't respond.

Divorce is most often a prospect for women, and a disaster for men- that is why nearly 70% of divorces are enacted by the women,
That's not a privilege extended only to women.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Cool, then you know that I'm telling the truth. I don't expect a lawyer to actually come out with it, though.
Try stepping up to the plate. You've made the claims. Either you can do more than repeat them or you can't. I asked particular questions related to your claims.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Try stepping up to the plate. You've made the claims. Either you can do more than repeat them or you can't. I asked particular questions related to your claims.

Nah, you pretty much voided the conversation by saying you are a lawyer.
I know how lawyers work- you're not going to acknowledge the biases and such in courtrooms, because you defend on both sides of the spectrum.

I used to be a criminal :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

I'm sorry I tell the truth where you lie :idunno:

I don't have the curse of a feminized mind- you would do exactly as my post says, that's a fact Jack. I'm not going to labor under a delusion of otherwise and cater to your victim complex. There are worse things then being made to have sex with your own husband, and getting hit in the face with a brick is certainly one of them.

Go to someone else with that nonsense.

So, getting raped by a supposedly "loving" husband or being smashed in the face with a brick et al...

What a 'mindset'...

:loser:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So, getting raped by a supposedly "loving" husband or being smashed in the face with a brick et al...

What a 'mindset'...

Yep. A woman will have sex with the father of their children before having a brick smashed in their face.

Sorry to smash reality on yours, systematically disproving the lame claim that a women would rather have it the other way around. It proves that it isn't so bad after all, and some women are just 'professional victims', pulling it out of their hat wherever hey can :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Yep. A woman will have sex with the father of their children before having a brick smashed in their face.

Did you have to use that as a threat on your ex or something?

Prick.

Sorry to smash reality on yours, systematically disproving the lame claim that a women would rather have it the other way around. It proves that it isn't so bad after all, and some women are just 'professional victims', pulling it out of their hat wherever hey can :rolleyes:

You've pretty much just smashed a brick into your own, dickhead.

:loser:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:
Lay off the booze

I don't pull punches on this subject, I established that plenty. The reason this subject is so rampant is because women don't have anything else to complain about- they have the upper hand in every sector from social support systems to job quotas to courtrooms. Now they are just sensationalizing people with nonsense- I'm not one of those people.

Arthur Brain

:rotfl:
Lay off the booze

I don't pull punches on this subject, I established that plenty. The reason this subject is so rampant is because women don't have anything else to complain about- they have the upper hand in every sector from social support systems to job quotas to courtrooms. Now they are just sensationalizing people with nonsense- I'm not one of those people.

So why did your wife leave you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So why did your wife leave you?

You notice that he talks a lot ... but never really offers any facts or actual experience.

It's a good thing we can count on lawyers and judges to sort this stuff out rather than just accepting his opinion.

Oh well, isn't it nice that we have laws in place that allow women to take their children and leave their abusive spouse and laws that prosecute husbands who commit spousal rape?

I mean sure, we can debate this stuff forever, but at the end of the day ... good triumphs over evil ... abusers and rapists go to divorce court and jail. :D

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's a good thing we can count on lawyers and judges to sort this stuff out rather than just accepting his opinion.

Oh well, isn't it nice that we have laws in place that allow women to take their children and leave their abusive spouse and laws that prosecute husbands who commit spousal rape?

I mean sure, we can debate this stuff forever, but at the end of the day ... good triumphs over evil ... abusers and rapists go to divorce court and jail. :D

Just don't ever face the reality of the favoritism and biases in domestic court which allow women to rape the lives of men.

You might find yourself feeling like a complete tool worshiping the judicial system.

You must feel special that a forum site that will go on for three straight months defending women before ever acknowledging problems men face from them :rolleyes:

Also, you and your troupe's hypocrisy is noted- just the other day you all were shedding tears, and before that spamming the report button over little, stupid things. Now you all are off calling people 'd***h****' and 'pricks', 'sick and twisted', 'evil', 'not a man', and all kinds of nonsense.

That's all cool though, you're a female, just scream rape and you automatically are a victim. Let's see what the feminists would call it...
iRape. There you go :thumb:

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

lon gets it :thumb:

but feminists aren't willing to give up their selfishness and make their marriage more important than their own selfish, personal individuality

One flesh

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nah, you pretty much voided the conversation by saying you are a lawyer.
I can see where someone who understands the law and how it and courts actually work would put a crimp in your ongoing series of essentially unfounded declarations. But the offer stands.

I know how lawyers work- you're not going to acknowledge the biases and such in courtrooms, because you defend on both sides of the spectrum.
So it's not only women you have a one size fits all, stereotypical and insufficient understanding of...good to know.

I used to be a criminal :rolleyes:
:think: Forger?

Status
Not open for further replies.