Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caledvwlch

This is so weird. Mosey back into the forum to see what I've been missing and what do I find? This.

Good work humanity.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is so weird. Mosey back into the forum to see what I've been missing and what do I find? This.

Good work humanity.

Indeed ... be sure to check out the other couple of threads where a few select members discuss the *deservedness* of rape victims.

Caledvwlch

Indeed ... be sure to check out the other couple of threads where a few select members discuss the *deservedness* of rape victims.

Silly me, seeing the word "deservedness" and assuming it had something to do with salvation or whatever.

smdh

genuineoriginal

but but but

then i can't claim my wife raped me when we had sex and i was too incapacitated by alcohol to give consent

no fair

Too bad.

The definition comes from common law held in the United States before 1960, and is the basic definition for rape that has been carried from Roman common law through Brittish common law into American common law.

So, it is a definition that has stood the test of time.

glorydaz

Its too late. I already took the bait and spewed more personal information than he deserved.
Yeah, well little pitchers have big ears.....and big mouths, so you'll be seeing Anna, Rusha, Bybee, and their little boy eunuchs who follow after them, throwing it in your face for years to come. Only the juicy parts, of course. ;)

But, not to worry.
Not many people take them seriously anyway.
(And none who have even half a brain.)

Caledvwlch

actually, it has to do with reaping what you sow

so yeah, it does have to do with salvation

This could get a little off-topic, but what does salvation have to do with reaping and sowing? Are you suggesting some kind of works-based model?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Too bad.

The definition comes from common law held in the United States before 1960, and is the basic definition for rape that has been carried from Roman common law through Brittish common law into American common law.

So, it is a definition that has stood the test of time.

kinda like the definition of "marriage"

and look what's happened to that

Caledvwlch

if you view belief and faith as a work, then yeah

1353.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.