Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisServant

A wife can put her foot down and you are basically her hostage. That's just the fact of modern marriage. You can have an illusion that you have control, she can make you feel like you do, but when it comes down to it, you are being taken captive and if you escape it's going to cost you a hell of a lot financially because the judge is going to rule in her favor.

I don't have an empty platitude, I have reality. You can take that feminizing, myth making, denial dumping machine somewhere it'll work. The patriarchs took control of the women because, collectively, emancipated women are intrinsically immoral. Their face, feminism, is an ugly smear on 1st world society and makes patriarchy look like gold. Patriarchy took men out of huts into civilization, feminism put man in the kennels they built.
Good job.

Only if you are weak and have been living in an alternate reality.

I went through a nasty divorce when my wive walked out on me because I didn't make enough money for her..... there are ways... and there are ways to get the courts involved if you have done your research.

ClimateSanity

Only if you are weak and have been living in an alternate reality.

I went through a nasty divorce when my wive walked out on me because I didn't make enough money for her..... there are ways... and there are ways to get the courts involved if you have done your research.

You must have had a good lawyer and had all your ducks in a row.

ClimateSanity

And how did it go? Still together? Was she okay with putting out on demand? You are an expert on this subject matter (clearly) so your personal perspective is important.

I never demanded . (edit). Never ask me to give personal details again. If you do, I will report you and put you on ignore. Giving details is risky if you choose the wrong metaphor on this board.

Last edited:

HisServant

You must have had a good lawyer and had all your ducks in a row.

Yeah... they were a good christian firm. They work hard to aid reconciliation and don't do divorce.... although they made an exception in my case. When my ex-wife announced after 5 years of reconciliation attempts that she was moving 1000 miles away...

To this day, I think I am the only divorce they have ever done

ClimateSanity

Yeah... they were a good christian firm. They work hard to aid reconciliation and don't do divorce.... although they made an exception in my case. When my ex-wife announced after 5 years of reconciliation attempts that she was moving 1000 miles away...

To this day, I think I am the only divorce they have ever done

I am sorry you are divorced but happy for you that you were not robbed blind.

ClimateSanity

Can't imagine why should wouldn't desire someone like you with your sensitive marital qualities. No wonder you had equipment issues... :rolleyes:

You have no idea what my marital qualities were. You only know my position on what the responsibility of both partners is with regards to sex. How can you possibly make any conclusions about it based solely on what my beliefs are. Like I said, I never forced myself on her. I guess what one believes is the only thing that matters to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.