IS M.A.D. DOCTRINE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

And yet, you jumped right in against me - neither knowing what was going on, nor bothering to give me the benefit of the doubt by asking me - how very...cult-like of you...

But hey, you wanna associate with the likes of the MAD fraud GM, and his elitest club buddies; have at it.

The fraud can't even keep his word when he tells one person or another they are on his ignore list.

What a poor witness you guys are on TOL.

Nonsense. I read your posts and saw your obnoxious behaviour and THEN I jumped in. :)

Actually, though, it's not cult-like to notice that a brother I respect is being accused of making "phoney promises to the Lord", especially when it's something so silly as ignoring another poster. Ignoring can be not interacting or replying directly...etc. Nor is it cult-like to notice when you're being a jerk, Danoh. Stop being one and your problems would go away.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've previously stated, it's not necessary to trust in the "MAD Doctrine" in order to become a member of the Body of Christ." However, if your desire is to fully understand the Scriptures, it is invaluable. Otherwise, we can come across so-called contradictions and end up getting confused as to who is being spoken to. Sometimes the Bible is pertaining to the House of Israel alone, whereas, at other times it's pertaining to the Body of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nonsense. I read your posts and saw your obnoxious behaviour and THEN I jumped in. :)

Actually, though, it's not cult-like to notice that a brother I respect is being accused of making "phoney promises to the Lord", especially when it's something so silly as ignoring another poster. Ignoring can be not interacting or replying directly...etc. Nor is it cult-like to notice when you're being a jerk, Danoh. Stop being one and your problems would go away.

Well said Glorydaz. He gets treated the way he treats others. The Reaping and Sowing process.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anybody have any objections about what I said about MAD a few posts back? I'll only post to one's I don't have on ignore. However, if I see you in someone else's post area, I can and may? It's up to me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The one's I mentioned and a handful of others, I have GREAT respect for. There are several other posters on TOL, I have utterly no respect for. You know who you are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul was chosen by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ to be the Apostle to the Gentiles. The Message he was preaching was "The Grace Gospel." Whereas, Christ during His earthly ministry and the other Apostles preached "The Kingdom Gospel" to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Today, the only active Gospel is "Paul's Gospel" that was given to him by the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself. Paul was approached separately from the other Apostles with a "Special Gospel." Paul's Gospel wasn't the same as Christ's or His other Apostles. Christ told the other Apostles not to go to the Gentiles. The Gentiles were to receive The Grace Gospel from the Apostle Paul. It's as simple as that.

Danoh

Nah, that's just your double-standard at times...blinding you once more.

But I think I will ignore yours and Tam's one sidedness with regard to your defense of the MAD fraud, GM.

I feel no different towards you and her as sisters in the Lord and fellow MADs than when I first began interacting with you both on here; and to go on with either of you on this might lead to hurts towards either of you from me that I'd rather not allow things end up at.

Take that how you both will, or will not.

I wish I could say the same about GM.

But I find him a fraud through and through.

heir, we rub each other the wrong way on how we each see some things and or handle disagreement.

I'm sure she takes things a bit more personally than I ever have :chuckle:

Musti, he and I have sparred before, over one thing or another, have gotten over it, and then sparred again some other day.

I respect his knowledge. He has never struck this fellow MAD as a fraud.

A pill at times, yes. A MAD fraud. Never.

Now for the fun part on my end.

The easy part...letting go...and letting God.

Praise the Lord for His Spirit working through His Word...

Yes!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I will continue to preach "Paul's Gospel" in this thread. Regardless of any disruption, name calling, false accusations, etc. It's to my advantage to have Danoh, Dodge and in the future, other posters on Ignore. Most likely, LA will be next?

glorydaz

Nah, that's just your double-standard at times...blinding you once more.

But I think I will ignore yours and Tam's one sidedness with regard to your defense of the MAD fraud, GM.

I feel no different towards you and her as sisters in the Lord and fellow MADs than when I first began interacting with you both on here; and to go on with either of you on this might lead to hurts towards either of you from me that I'd rather not allow things end up at.

Take that how you both will, or will not.

I wish I could say the same about GM.

But I find him a fraud through and through.

heir, we rub each other the wrong way on how we each see some things and or handle disagreement.

I'm sure she takes things a bit more personally than I ever have :chuckle:

Musti, he and I have sparred before, over one thing or another, have gotten over it, and then sparred again some other day.

I respect his knowledge. He has never struck this fellow MAD as a fraud.

A pill at times, yes. A MAD fraud. Never.

Now for the fun part on my end.

The easy part...letting go...and letting God.

Praise the Lord for His Spirit working through His Word...

Yes!

I haven't been gone so long that I'll swallow that line of bull.

So, it sounds like a "phoney promise" to say you'll "let go". You don't have it in you to do that. :rotfl:

glorydaz

I will continue to preach "Paul's Gospel" in this thread. Regardless of any disruption, name calling, false accusations, etc. It's to my advantage to have Danoh, Dodge and in the future, other posters on Ignore. Most likely, LA will be next?

Sorry again, GM. It's late and I forget which thread I'm in. I'll try to ignore Danoh's never ending banter.

Which, for LA's benefit does NOT mean I'm putting Danoh on ignore or not reading his posts or moving to another thread or anything else she might imagine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
James was a book written to, as James 1:1 states: "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. James 2:17 states: "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. If we didn't realize who James was speaking to, we'd assume it was us. However, we'd be mistaken. On the other hand, Paul preached in Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

That would seem like an apparent contradiction if it weren't for the fact that James was preaching the Kingdom Gospel to the twelve scattered tribes of Israel, whereas, Paul was preaching the Grace Gospel to the Gentiles.

Paul= Faith alone without works.
Peter and the other Apostles= Faith with works.

Status
Not open for further replies.