Is It "Sexual Assault" If Nobody Complains?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
They threatened her and her family's life if she talked.

"Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed."

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
First of all if it is an adult-child sex act

pretty sure trump wasn't talking about children

Yeah, Trump probably only talks about that when he's with his buddy Jeffrey Epstein (who has been convicted of pimping out underage girls).

Originally Posted by acw
Regarding two adults:

right - two adults

one of whom bragged about acting like a pervert and the other of whom "let him do it"

Oh but Donald isn't just into "two adults":

WARNING! Absolutely filthy language.

New Tapes Reveal Trump Lewdly Discussing his Daughter, Black Women, Threesomes, and More
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/cnn-stern-audio-trump-ivanka-threesomes-sex

Originally Posted by acw
The very second the victim says "No! Stop!"

yeah right - we're not talking about that

we're talking about women who "let him do it"

now, instead of discussing things that trump didn't do or brag about doing, how about discussing the OP?

or, you can rave on about how bad it would have been if trump had killed six million jews and plunged europe into a second world war

I know that you think that the subject is a big joke, but for the male voters who are married or have daughters, we take this issue very seriously.

Back to your OP: How did I misunderstand this?

is it "sexual assault" if it's consensual?

Even if every sexually deviant act that Trump engaged in was "consensual", do the people of the United States have a right to know who they're electing?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed."

ah - the unsupported, unproven claim of an anonymous person

did she claim that she saw him take off his trump mask to reveal that he was really....

****HITLER**** ????

acw said:
I know that you think that the subject is a big joke...

no acw, i think you are a huge joke

i think trump is a huge pig

and even as a huge pig, he's a better choice for the white house than hillary

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ah - the unsupported, unproven claim of an anonymous person

did she claim that she saw him take off his trump mask to reveal that he was really....

****HITLER**** ????

Donald Trump's history of sexual deviancy adds credence to the child rape allegations.

no acw, i think you are a huge joke

Try not to make this personal little boy.

i think trump is a huge pig

and even as a huge pig, he's a better choice for the white house than hillary

Yet you still support him and attack those that tell the truth about him.

ok doser

Yet you still support him

because of the reason i put in the part you quoted but weren't able to comprehend:

"and even as a huge pig, he's a better choice for the white house than hillary"

i would support satan himself over hillary

and attack those that tell the truth about him.

aww - poor poor widdle acw

didums get a booboo from mean old nasty doser's attack?

:darwinsm:

ok doser

At least the American people will know what they're getting. The same can't be said with the psychopath Donald Trump.
with hillary, we'll be getting a set of greased skids leading this country downhill

with trump, we'll be getting four years of gridlock

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is It "Sexual Assault" If Nobody Complains?

"Sexual assault" is not an 'act'. Sex is an act- 'sexual assault' requires complaint to be an 'act'.

This is elementary logic that feminists rob you of :chuckle:

So why is it not surprising that these women compare being looked at as 'rape', or being complimented as 'assault'? Well, just look at the insanity they labor under and it all comes together.

ok doser

"Sexual assault" is not an 'act'. Sex is an act- 'sexual assault' requires complaint.

This is elementary logic that feminists robs you of :chuckle:

and they were still pushing the retarded lie on the CBC this morning :doh:

so how long has anderson cooper been a retarded fag?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
that's fine, doofus, we got you on record too :wave2:

I know that your fellow Libertarian WizardofOz has documented everything that I've ever written on the internet under aCultureWarrior.

While I have said a few things that weren't Christian like, I've never promoted the Devil.