Is Calvinism Wrong?

Right Divider

Body part
I thought we had already been through that.

Jesus and the disciples taught a Kingdom Gospel. It was the good news that the King had arrived, it also pertained to things of heaven.

Paul taught the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.
Will you ever come clean and openly confess that there is not "only one gospel" as you have so vehemently shouted previously?

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Will you ever come clean and open confess that there is not "only one gospel" as you have so vehemently shouted previously?

There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The only other Gospel mentioned in the New Testament is the Kingdom Gospel, which is the good news that the King has arrived.

All false religion have another Gospel. That is probably why I said that there is only one Gospel. Paul said the same thing, Galatians 1:6-8.

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The only other Gospel mentioned in the New Testament is the Kingdom Gospel, which is the good news that the King has arrived.

All false religion have another Gospel. That is probably why I said that there is only one Gospel. Paul said the same thing, Galatians 1:6-8.
So you don't even know why you say things?

You're a mess RP. You should either get your story straight or stop posting your confusion.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are suffering from a bad case of low self esteem.

By putting others down, you raise yourself up. You need help.

More psycho babble, eh, sloppy Pate? No, unlike you, I am justified, and have high self esteem.

You need to get saved, and quit perverting the gospel of Christ, corrupting the book, with your made up terms.

Poor sloppy Pate. Poor wolf.
I am tired of your rant. I am putting you on ignore.

Why did you lie, Pate, when you posted the above, which you post to everyone, that pics apart your made up "Doctrine?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Romans 5:15-19 implies that Jesus is the new Adam.

Example: "Therefore as by the offence of one (Adam) judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Christ) the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

No, he didn't, Pate. You made that up. And this "implied" jazz is from the pits of hell.

Closet Catholic Pate: Paul "implied" that Mary is "the new Eve."

john w

Hall of Fame

Jesus and the disciples taught a Kingdom Gospel. It was the good news that the King had arrived, it also pertained to things of heaven.

Paul taught the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The apostles did not preach a Gospel prior to Acts 2.

vs.

What they did preach was the "Kingdom Gospel."

Pitiful.

Robert Pate

Banned
More psycho babble, eh, sloppy Pate? No, unlike you, I am justified, and have high self esteem.

You need to get saved, and quit perverting the gospel of Christ, corrupting the book, with your made up terms.

Poor sloppy Pate. Poor wolf.

Why did you lie, Pate, when you posted the above, which you post to everyone, that pics apart your made up "Doctrine?"

What happened John? Did your mom or your dad tell you that you were worthless? Is that why you have to make yourself look like a big man by calling people names and putting them down?

John, Everyone is of infinite value to God because Jesus shed his blood for everyone. Everyone is a priceless treasure to God, even the unsaved. When you demean people by calling them names and putting them down you make the blood of Christ worthless. Not only that, it is poor witness for Christ and his Gospel. Christian don't do that. Shame on you.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, he didn't, Pate. You made that up. And this "implied" jazz is from the pits of hell.

Closet Catholic Pate: Paul "implied" that Mary is "the new Eve."

I never said or implied that Mary was the new Eve. But the Bible teaches that Jesus was God's new Adam. One man (Adam) brings sin upon us. The new Adam brings righteousness and eternal life, Romans 5:19.

Rosenritter

I'm not pulling anything out of context. One says that a man is justified by works that other says that a man is justified apart from works.

All anyone has to do is read it.

Then would you answer this question?

"So if you are able, please answer straightly: does the word "work" or "works" stand alone in meaning, or is it a word that derives its meaning from its context?"

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Oh yes, yes, yes, yes! We've been through it over and over and over and over again!

All you know how to do is avoid answering really simple questions and the more you do it, the more you look like the fool so I just keep on repeating myself so everyone can see you for what you are....

Your claim is that there is only one gospel.

You claim that Jesus taught a gospel that several of us have proven biblically includes the promise of the remission of sins and eternal life.

You claim that the gospel that Paul taught is the gospel that saves.

You claim that the gospel Jesus taught is NOT the gospel that Paul taught.

So, not only does that make more than one gospel but the implication is that no one prior to Paul ever got saved.

Will you now at least admit that the gospel that Jesus taught and the gospel that Paul taught adds up to two gospels?

Clete

No! He won't. He'll force me to repeat myself for a million times.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Then would you answer this question?

"So if you are able, please answer straightly: does the word "work" or "works" stand alone in meaning, or is it a word that derives its meaning from its context?"

The word 'work' or 'works' is pretty easy to understand. In any such passage its talking about doing good and refraining from evil.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I never said or implied that Mary was the new Eve. But the Bible teaches that Jesus was God's new Adam. One man (Adam) brings sin upon us. The new Adam brings righteousness and eternal life, Romans 5:19.

The point is that the bible never uses the word "new", it uses the word "last" and the implications are different. Words mean things and when you are sloppy with theological words, heresies happen.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
What happened John? Did your mom or your dad tell you that you were worthless? Is that why you have to make yourself look like a big man by calling people names and putting them down?

John, Everyone is of infinite value to God because Jesus shed his blood for everyone. Everyone is a priceless treasure to God, even the unsaved. When you demean people by calling them names and putting them down you make the blood of Christ worthless. Not only that, it is poor witness for Christ and his Gospel. Christian don't do that. Shame on you.

You are disparaging not just John W but several bible characters, not the least of which is Jesus Christ Himself!

You need to just drop it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes! We've been through it over and over and over and over again!

All you know how to do is avoid answering really simple questions and the more you do it, the more you look like the fool so I just keep on repeating myself so everyone can see you for what you are....

Your claim is that there is only one gospel.

You claim that Jesus taught a gospel that several of us have proven biblically includes the promise of the remission of sins and eternal life.

You claim that the gospel that Paul taught is the gospel that saves.

You claim that the gospel Jesus taught is NOT the gospel that Paul taught.

So, not only does that make more than one gospel but the implication is that no one prior to Paul ever got saved.

Will you now at least admit that the gospel that Jesus taught and the gospel that Paul taught adds up to two gospels?

Clete

No! He won't. He'll force me to repeat myself for a million times.

I have already said that there are two Gospels, The Kingdom Gospel taught by Jesus. the Kingdom Gospel does not save or justify. The Kingdom Gospel is the good news that the King has arrived. It also pertains to things of God's Kingdom.

Paul's Gospel is the Gospel that saves and justifies, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God. It is not the same Gospel that Jesus taught.

There is only one Gospel that saves and justifies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I have already said that there are two Gospels, The Kingdom Gospel taught by Jesus. the Kingdom Gospel does not save or justify. The Kingdom Gospel is the good news that the King has arrived. It also pertains to things of God's Kingdom.

Paul's Gospel is the Gospel that saves and justifies, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God. It is not the same Gospel that Jesus taught.

There is only one Gospel that saves and justifies.

I don't read every post you write, Robert and you most certainly have NOT admitted to me that there are two gospel until this post.

Now that we have finally taken one tiny and idiotically hard faught step, lets see if we can take the next...

Was anyone ever saved before Paul came along and started preaching his gospel?

Clete