Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
How in the blue blazes would you know how I feel on the inside? Playing God are we mate? You know that He is the only one who can know...try being a Houdini instead, by removing the foot from your mouth son...and grow up into a nice Christian...not a rash, petulant one.
I seem to recall that I have been a Christian a lot longer than you have.

Do you know what?...it was WRONG what I did to my family...just as the sins you have committed were WRONG. And how dare you try to Dr Phil me in telling me what I do or don't want to think about.
Exactly where does it say in your TOL profile that you are God...who, once again I will point out to you, is the only one who has the ability and the authority to truthfully know what I think about or not think about.
Yeah, I know that you know that. But it seems to me that you're afraid of what that means.

You are a liar Lighthouse in making such a ridiculous statement regarding my life. And I think that you will find that I am not the only one who is far more than slightly annoyed with your spouting this out of your mouth...and they may not be the ones you think they are, son.
How have I lied? I merely stated what was my perception. I never said I was right.

Nothing to do with any of it at all. The homosexuals know how I feel about the way they live, and that is it on my part, except to tell them that they will be judged one day...but it is not my place to do that, for I am not trying to be God, as you are matey. I tell them the truth...my way...Jesus' way.
I do what He has called me to do.

:doh: Play another tune to someone else will you ! Lighthouse, try this little exercise for me...
Try to remember what is in your own head and get the heck out of mine! You do know that Johnny Carson is dead don't you...he isn't in the market anymore for hiring the Great Lighthouse and his brilliant attempts at mind reading!...which by the way, you really suck at! ;)
I know what's in my head.

Every day I rejoice for what the Lord has done for me, lad.
Now, thanks to you and this little mind reading rubbish attempt of yours [ which is pretty dismal in its failure on all counts, so leave it to the Master in future hey?]...I have something else to rejoice in..
Can you read my mind and tell me what it is Lighthouse?
You want to deny, fine by me.

By the way...since you hve chosen to go all personal on me...Did you ever call your father a faggot?
I didn't know about his perversion until he was no longer a faggot.

By the way, are you sorry for calling me a turkey, since Jesus never called anyone a turkey?

julie21

Dread Helm said:
Are you calling me a faggot? :vomit:
Not my style son. ;) Would never dream of it...but if you became homosexual down the track, then I would rightly call you homosexual.
I will explain in simple terms so you can understand the bit about wearing the Superman tights...Superman used to come to the aid of those who could not defend themselves for whatever reason.
You DH, came to the defence of poor little Lighthouse when I posted something to him, which he didn't cry about, but you went and gave me a little red negative rep point. Oh dear! How that hurt me!
So I was referring to the fact that maybe you should be wearing the Superman tights [ aka Avatar] instead of Lighthouse.

And no, it was not that I didn't believe Lighthouse...I just like to make sure of Primary and secondary sources of information myself. Anyway, does it matter if I don't believe Lighthouse? His mind reading attempts are all turning out wrong, so who knows if what he says is true?

Caille

aikido7 said:
"Good afternoon, fanatics and fans! Welcome to another episode of "Talk Trash with Texts." Today we have a "proof-text" competition pitting a hardened, seasoned Bible-believing Christian against an effete, liberal religious globalist, self-described as "born from above." We'll start off our competition with the traditional believer, Mr.Seymor Loopholes:"

"Jesus will punish you."

"Good point, Seymor. And now let's let Skip Fantasy weigh in:"

"Uh--love your enemies?"

B-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-ATTT!

Wrong-o, Commie. It says right here in Psalm 21 that if you make God angry, he will burn your children to death!"

"Uh--blessed are the peacemakers?"

"Smack Down, loser! (What a wonderful Christian term that is....). II Chronicles shows us the largest single God-assisted massacre in the Bible: Asa (with God's help) kills one million Ethiopians.

...Looks like we have a winner, folks, because we have to win! Seymor, please accept this golden calf pin and handsome, battery-operated "smoting sword." Just be careful with that blade, though. Wouldn't want you to "die by it!"

laughter, applause

:darwinsm: :bow: :bow: :D :BRAVO: :chuckle:

julie21

Lighthouse: I seem to recall that I have been a Christian a lot longer than you have.
And yet..still lacking in many areas! So do you have more points than me then! Or more pull with the Lord upstairs?

Yeah, I know that you know that. But it seems to me that you're afraid of what that means.
Not in the slightest my friend! Once again trying to play the psychologist! :doh: Stick to being a Gas jockeyl!

You don't want to think of how perverted you were for what you did to your family.
followed by....
How have I lied? I merely stated what was my perception
That is a statement...not pre-faced with an " I think". Therefore guilty as charged.

I do what He has called me to do.
And it is not that He has called you to mind read! I can guarantee that is not in His job description for you.
[Besides...you really suck at it!]

I know what's in my head.
And if I were to be rude, I could tell you that unfortunately, so do many others here. ;)

Julie's original:
Every day I rejoice for what the Lord has done for me, lad.
Now, thanks to you and this little mind reading rubbish attempt of yours [ which is pretty dismal in its failure on all counts, so leave it to the Master in future hey?]...I have something else to rejoice in..
Can you read my mind and tell me what it is Lighthouse?

Lighthouse's reply: You want to deny, fine by me.
I will refrain from calling you stupid, or your ability to comprehend the written word, but where is there evidence in my post above, that I am in denial about anything? Come on ! Be a man and point it out!

I didn't know about his perversion until he was no longer a faggot.
So then...if you had known, would you have stood there and called him a faggot, queer etc with all of the venom you would to a homosexual now...truthfully.

By the way, are you sorry for calling me a turkey, since Jesus never called anyone a turkey?
I apologise for calling you a turkey, as rightly pointed out, Jesus never used that term. Can you read my mind as to what I could be calling you if I were to do such a thing? :thinking:
Turkey isn't really all that bas then is it...That's if you guessed correctly for a change...which I doubt!

I am off to bed since it's 1 am...I hope I cannot feel those magical rays of yours peering into my mind while I sleep!

JoyfulRook

julie21 said:
Besides...you really suck at it!

And if I were to be rude, I could tell you that unfortunately, so do many others here. ;)

No you're not rude. :rolleyes: Not that I care though. You're wrong.

I will refrain from calling you stupid, or your ability to comprehend the written word, but where is there evidence in my post above, that I am in denial about anything? Come on ! Be a man and point it out!
Not sure, but it seems to me you are in denial that you are rude.

I apologise for calling you a turkey, as rightly pointed out, Jesus never used that term.
He never used the term toaster either. :shocked: What am I going to call my toaster!?!?!

Can you read my mind as to what I could be calling you if I were to do such a thing? :thinking:
Turkey isn't really all that bad then is it...That's if you guessed correctly for a change...which I doubt!
Nawwww. Still not rude.

Last edited:

julie21

Caille said:
Going out on a limb here, but I can't remember him being directly confrontational to any sinners except those that were preventing people from coming to the Father.
When He turned the tables of the money lenders ove r inn the Temple, it wasn;t that HE was upset with their seating plans...He was being confrontational in the way He acted ...He was upset with how they were defiling His Father's house, and let them know in a confrontational manner.

julie21

:blah: :blah: :blah:
:rolleyes:

Dread Helm said:
[
No you're not rude. :rolleyes: Not that I care though. You're wrong.
Hey...only telling the truth here son! It would be rude of me not to!
Who cares if you think I am wrong? Not me, kiddo. ;)

Not sure, but it seems to me you are in denial that you are rude.
Want t discuss in an adult way the actual post that was posted...or take the 13 year old juvenile approach? :baby:

He never used the term toaster either. :shocked: What am I going to call my toaster!?!?!
Shame about that one, isn't it? Otherwise He could have made a killing with the TradeMark on it!
Nawwww. Still no rude
Can you use English properly..or not got a grip of how adults communicarte yet? If you are being homeschooled, then your parents should be teaching you correct grammar useage.

Got anything more worth reading Kiddo? How about some REAL stuff...come on.

julie21

DH : So am I.
No. You are being juvenile...befitting your age and disrespectful of an adult, to boot. :)

Isn't the person's body a temple of the Lord? Then aren't Homos defiling that temple.
And isn't the mouth a part of that same Temple? So when abusive and gutter type words from the fallen world are coming out of it, are you not then defiling His Temple too? ;)

Faggot can be a very confrontational term.
A term that is confrontational because its meaning has now come to be from the world.
Tell me young man...do you follow Jesus? If you do, then why are you insisting on being a part of the world He doesn't want us to be a part of?

JoyfulRook

julie21 said:
Hey...only telling the truth here son! It would be rude of me not to!
Who cares if you think I am wrong? Not me, kiddo. ;)
So you are rude no matter what and in denial.

Want t discuss in an adult way the actual post that was posted...or take the 13 year old juvenile approach? :baby:
That's why I try not to advertise my age. People like you can't have a reasonable discussion with a 13 year old, without brushing me aside.

Shame about that one, isn't it? Otherwise He could have made a killing with the TradeMark on it!
What a lame explanation. Jesus didn't use the term TradeMark.

Can you use English properly..or not got a grip of how adults communicarte yet? If you are being homeschooled, then your parents should be teaching you correct grammar useage.
Do you not realize that I accidentally didn't hit a "t" at the end. This is a message board, not grammar school. You obviously can't give a reasonable defense for your position. So you tried 2 things.
1. Brush me aside because of age.
2. Attack my grammar. (Or was it my typing?)

Or is there another reson that you are distracting from the issue?

JoyfulRook

julie21 said:
No. You are being juvenile...
Is it funny or sad that this is the best you can do? :mock: julie21

And isn't the mouth a part of that same Temple? So when abusive and gutter type words from the fallen world are coming out of it, are you not then defiling His Temple too? ;)
DId the words "Brood of vipers" defile His mouth? I think that that could be considered "abusive" or even mean. That would kind of mess up Christian theology with Jesus being perfect and all...

A term that is confrontational because its meaning has now come to be from the world.
Tell me young man...do you follow Jesus?
The words toaster and TradeMark are of the world. I think I could easily ask you the same questions. But my answer is yes.

If you do, then why are you insisting on being a part of the world He doesn't want us to be a part of?
You are part of the world Jesus didn't want to be part of too. Using words like "toaster" and "TradeMark". Shame on you. :rolleyes:

Caille

julie21 said:
When He turned the tables of the money lenders ove r inn the Temple, it wasn;t that HE was upset with their seating plans...He was being confrontational in the way He acted ...He was upset with how they were defiling His Father's house, and let them know in a confrontational manner.

well..... yeah, like I said...

Originally Posted by Caille

Going out on a limb here, but I can't remember him being directly confrontational to any sinners except those that were preventing people from coming to the Father.

julie21

People like you can't have a reasonable discussion with a 13 year old, without brushing me aside.
Then discuss reasonably as someone older would! Not me who decided to bring up the bit about the toaster...was it!
So you are rude no matter what and in denial.
And so it goes on......:blah: :blah: :blah:
What a lame explanation.
To a lame post! Toaster indeed! Schoolyard...13 year old attempt at humour! N relevence in fact t the topic.
You obviously can't give a reasonable defense for your position. So you tried 2 things.
1. Brush me aside because of age.
2. Attack my grammar.

Or is there another reason that you are distracting from the issue?

1: No need to brush you aside for your age...I did it because I thought that the Toaster bit on your part was a bit juvenile! Therefore I chose to ignore you. Simple.
2. Grammar...I was referring mainly to the "Nawww'. Sorry, but I am not used to all of the subtle differences in American terms compared to the English we use. Bad luck about not hitting the 't' though. Made life interesting for a minute there!

O
r is there another reson that you are distracting from the issue?
Now....distractig from the issue would be doing as yu have just done...playing the "she's picking on a kid" card, rather than answering the question I just put to you, re whether you are of the world, rather than just being in it. Wouldn't want to answer what even Lighthouse has avoided, hey? :rolleyes:
Is what is coming out of your mouth defiling part of God's Temple..your mouth is a part of your body?

Lovejoy

I tried skimming through this behemoth, but couldn't quite pull it off, so I will just ask risking that it has already been brought up. Does anyone know how "faggot" came to be applied to gay men? I know the origin of the word itself, and its classical application (which eventually led to its use as a word referring to the burning of heretics at the stake, in particular the brands used to light the stake), but have no clue how it got from there to here. In England, its only deragotory use was in referrence to old women!

temple2006

I cannot believe the amount of baiting or 'trolling' going on in this thread. How does getting into personalities solve anything?

Last edited:

Lovejoy

It cannot possibly, Temple. I tend to think of the action of derogation (yes, it is a word) as being a means to an end, ie if it serves a moral purpose it is part of a moral process. If it does not, it is not. Pretty much that simple.

JoyfulRook

julie21 said:
Then discuss reasonably as someone older would! Not me who decided to bring up the bit about the toaster...was it!
Actually it was WA I beleieve. You avoided it when he said it too. :think:
And so it goes on......:blah: :blah: :blah:
Funny, when people don't have an answer (or are afraid to answer) they resort to trolling and the blah smilie. (or in your case attempting to use the blah smilie)

To a lame post! Toaster indeed! Schoolyard...13 year old attempt at humour! N relevence in fact t the topic.
Call it lame and choose not to answer it. :loser:
1: No need to brush you aside for your age...I did it because I thought that the Toaster bit on your part was a bit juvenile! Therefore I chose to ignore you. Simple.
Call it juvenile and choose not to answer. Nice strategy.
2. Grammar...I was referring mainly to the "Nawww'. Sorry, but I am not used to all of the subtle differences in American terms compared to the English we use. Bad luck about not hitting the 't' though. Made life interesting for a minute there!
Another distraction. :loser:

rather than answering the question I just put to you, re whether you are of the world, rather than just being in it. Wouldn't want to answer what even Lighthouse has avoided, hey? :rolleyes:
Is what is coming out of your mouth defiling part of God's Temple..your mouth is a part of your body?
Look on the end of the last page. It's one of the last posts. I believe I answered it sufficiently.

:nono: