Introducing... FrankiE

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
You can get Halle Berry to hold your straw?!!! :noway:

[I better be careful with Julie around, straw may have some other meaning in 'Aussie Speak'.] :freak:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by :BillyBob:

You can get Halle Berry to hold your straw?!!! :noway:
Penelope Cruz is her backup, just in case. There are advantages to being elderly. :chuckle:
[I better be careful with Julie around, straw may have some other meaning in 'Aussie Speak'.] :freak:
Just keep your glass right side up. :up:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Because I don't like Halle Berry? I like Penelope Cruz, but I can't stand Halle Berry.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
:Brandon:, lad, get the picture. :readthis: I said I wanted something to LOOK :noway: at, not someone to have a deep philosophical communion with. :nono:

You young'uns got no appreciation of nature. :sigh:

julie21

FrankE: ... get the picture. I said I wanted something to LOOK at, not someone to have a deep philosophical communion with.
...then what they say about old men is entirely true! They want to look at what they vaguely remember but can no longer have...or be in any way useful too!:devil:
Night Frank ;) Pleasant 'dreams' my mate!

'Straw'?...ummm? No...no double entendres there!
'Holding your straw?'...:angel:

julie21

Steady on there BB...you'll put Frank into overload and you never know how detrimental to someone of his vintage it could be!!! :)

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by julie21

...then what they say about old men is entirely true! They want to look at what they vaguely remember but can no longer have...or be in any way useful too!:devil:
:darwinsm: Hey! With modern pharmaceuticals ...
Night Frank ;) Pleasant 'dreams' my mate!
You, too, Sweetie!
'Straw'?...ummm? No...no double entendres there!
'Holding your straw?'...:angel:
I am certain that Halle :angel: would be only too willing to aid one of the "needy" elderly. :kiss: