Interpretation

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You introduced a fiction and so did I. The problem with fictitious nonsense is it leads to misunderstands. Which proves my point perfectly.
I may have briefly died, last August I walked too far and I collapsed on the street, I stopped breathing an I was unresponsive. Praise God it was a busy road and somebody called 911, I woke up in the hospital with a breathing machine on me, The doctors couldn't tell me what happened, they didn't know. It wasn't a heart attack. I don't remember anything but black

Truster

I may have briefly died, last August I walked too far and I collapsed on the street, I stopped breathing an I was unresponsive. Praise God it was a busy road and somebody called 911, I woke up in the hospital with a breathing machine on me, The doctors couldn't tell me what happened, they didn't know. It wasn't a heart attack. I don't remember anything but black

Whatever happened you weren't dead were you. When I close my eyes there is black as well.

Everything OK now?

Truster

Praise God yes, I make sure I don't walk too far anymore

I go off into the mountains alone. I tend to go where there are no mobile signals. Remote places where people seldom go. I've had a few hairy experiences, but I'm still here.

Usually when I fall I hit the ground before my mind realises that I am falling. One exception to that was when I was in a remote part of the Beacons. I remember beginning to fall and then my mind began to respond to the fact that I might not be found for some time. My mind took stock of my situation and what food and fluid I had. I remember coming to the conclusion I could last three days or so and then I hit the deck. It was as if time had slowed down during the fall. It's a vivid memory.