insane libertarians

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are you even aware of the conclusive risks associated with cigarette smoking along with the effects of 'second hand smoke'? Only a nutcase would think that homosexual behaviour would compare. Do you smoke aCW?

:think:

probably "like a chimney" - looking at images on his screen - staring obsessively at that which abhors him - :patrol:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Comparing buggery with tobacco use, what kind of person would even make that comparison? (Obviously someone who doesn't like talking about the health risks of how morally depraved homosexuality really is).

Are you even aware of the conclusive risks associated with cigarette smoking along with the effects of 'second hand smoke'?

Note how I changed the above post because I don't want to disrespect God by comparing tobacco with homosexuality.

Only a nutcase would think that homosexual behaviour would compare.

Moral depravity aside: I'm not aware of anyone contracting lung cancer from one cigarette, in fact it usually takes years of smoking. HIV/AIDS and many of the other diseases that those who engage in homosex disproportionately contract often times happen from one homosexual encounter.

Since we're on the subject of buggery and tobacco use: you are aware that those who engage in homosexuality disproportionately smoke cigarettes aren't you?

Boy Art, if AIDS doesn't get em, lung cancer will.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain
Do you smoke aCW?

probably "like a chimney" - looking at images on his screen

I played basketball most of my life, in fact a couple of years of college ball (two things that you can't relate to Paulbot: playing sports and attending college).

- staring obsessively at that which abhors him - :patrol:

I rarely read your one-liners let alone stare at your avatar Paulbot.