insane libertarians

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the women in virginia needed help from the insane libertarians to elect a baby killing democrat for governor

Christian Liberty

So what did Paul say that you disagree with?

I didn't support Cuccinelli either. Not because he supports a sodomy law (I don't really care about that) but because he wanted to use it to get people he couldn't convict of a real crime. It bordered on being like the NDAA.

That said, I'm guessing Crys was just using Ron's one endorsement in this case to defend the GOP like he always does.

This is a topic we've gone over multiple times on the Ron Paul forum. I could link you to what I said there if you want to know more. I'd rather not discuss it again, and particularly not here where its hard enough to convince some people that we shouldn't vote for Romney or that liberty is a good idea in the first place. I don't really care who did or didn't support Cooch.

That said, Savaris really sucked too. The choice was really between Cuccinelli, a write-in, or not voting. Not sure why Savaris would have been a real factor for any real libertarian.

Jabin

Common for some elements in the LP. Vote with discernment.

In a recent Reason interview, Sarvis explained that he was “not into the whole Austrian type, strongly libertarian economics,” preferring “more mainstream economics” and while talking with MSNBC Sarvis said he would be hesitant to cut taxes, unsure as to how he might “reduce spending,” and open to indulging the largest piece of federal social policy since 1965 by expanding Virginia’s Medicaid program. link

Likes mainstream (non-libertarian) economics, unsure of how to cut taxes and spending, open to expanding the state's medicaid program?

How about, "I will veto every bill given to me that doesn't shrink the government. Every. Bill."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the electorate is closely divided
to make a difference
it just takes a few angry women
and
a few insane libertarians

unfortunately there are far too many

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rush Limbaugh wrote a great article showing how the republicrats sold out Cuccinelli (who incidentally lost by 2% points), while being ecstatic over Chris Christie's win in NJ.

Rush uncorks on major Republican 'betrayal'

'I never thought I would live to see this kind of self-sabotage'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/rush-unloads-on-major-republican-betrayal/#YETCcitIF8k4VsF6.99

Note how the Dopertarians received over 6% of the vote. Not that they would ever vote for or have anything to do with the conservative faction of the Republican Party.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a topic we've gone over multiple times on the Ron Paul forum. I could link you to what I said there if you want to know more.

So now the Jr. Libertarian is admitting that he does blog on the Ron Paul forum.

Would anyone like to see his words where he said he doesn't?

Libertarians are not only nutcases, they're pathological liars.

WizardofOz

So now the Jr. Libertarian is admitting that he does blog on the Ron Paul forum.

I would like to see that. I already know you're a pathological liar so your accusations (projections) against someone else are always more than spurious.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I would like to see that.

Well, if it isn't my "moderately libertarian" friend Aaron. I bet that you're happy as can be that the homophobic candidate in VA lost.

While I'm locating it, why don't you ask him...(cough cough), if he ever stated that he didn't post in the Ron Paul forum.

I already know you're a pathological liar so your accusations (projections) against someone else are always more than spurious.

As I told your fellow homosexualist annabenedetti in another thread and you and others that have blessed me with their presence in my thread:

You're confusing lies with speculation. There is nothing dishonest with speculating
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/speculation?s=t

that someone who so adamantly defends a certain behavior, very well might be partaking in that behavior himself.

alwight

As I told your fellow homosexualist annabenedetti in another thread and you and others that have blessed me with their presence in my thread:

You're confusing lies with speculation. There is nothing dishonest with speculating

that someone who so adamantly defends a certain behavior, very well might be partaking in that behavior himself.
Rather more likely aCW (imo), is that someone (who will remain nameless) who seems to be endlessly fascinated by that very same behaviour and subject, would actally like to partake in it himself, but that for one reason or another feels far too repressed to do so, and is sadly reduced to going on and on and on about it on TOL. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Rather more likely aCW (imo), is that someone (who will remain nameless) who seems to be endlessly fascinated by that very same behaviour and subject, would actally like to partake in it himself, but that for one reason or another feels far too repressed to do so, and is sadly reduced to going on and on and on about it on TOL.

In Uncle Al's topsy turvy world, the person that adamantly speaks out against abortion, really is a "repressed" abortionist. The person that speaks out against spousal abuse, really is a "repressed" wife beater.

Etc. etc. etc. etc.

Have I got your "logic" correct Al, or does it only pertain to your particular former? lifestyle?

WizardofOz

Quote:

I would like to see that. I already know you're a pathological liar so your accusations (projections) against someone else are always more than spurious.

Well, if it isn't my "moderately libertarian" friend Aaron.

Ah yes, the political compass quiz designated me moderately libertarian.

What does it say you are? Test

:listen: You might not want to take the test. I don't think 'closet case' is an option

I bet that you're happy as can be that the homophobic candidate in VA lost.

Why would I care? Ron Paul is certainly right about Sarvis, however.

While I'm locating it, why don't you ask him...(cough cough), if he ever stated that he didn't post in the Ron Paul forum.

And the intellectual dishonesty bubbles to the top like it always does with you. Do you know what a blog is? Find his words and we'll see who the pathological liar is.

I post on TOL. I have never blogged here. What did CL say he does not do on RP forums, post or blog?

Quote him.

Just like you've accused me of defending said behavior so that you could speculate despite the fact that I never once defended it.

Just more you being you (dishonest).

Nothing new here :yawn:

alwight

In Uncle Al's topsy turvy world, the person that adamantly speaks out against abortion, really is a "repressed" abortionist. The person that speaks out against spousal abuse, really is a "repressed" wife beater.

Etc. etc. etc. etc.

Have I got your "logic" correct Al, or does it only pertain to your particular former? lifestyle?
No, I think perhaps you've confused me with Rusha or someone else anti-abortion, but then you're easily confused aCW.

Christian Liberty

Ah yes, the political compass quiz designated me moderately libertarian.

What does it say you are? Test

:listen: You might not want to take the test. I don't think 'closet case' is an option

Economic Left/Right: 6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69

I'm more libertarian than that, IMO, but there are too many stupid and vague questions, and the test seems to view all sorts of authority as the same.

And the intellectual dishonesty bubbles to the top like it always does with you. Do you know what a blog is? Find his words and we'll see who the pathological liar is.

I post on TOL. I have never blogged here. What did CL say he does not do on RP forums, post or blog?

I don't think I ever said I don't do any particular thing on RPF.

Just like you've accused me of defending said behavior so that you could speculate despite the fact that I never once defended it.

Just more you being you (dishonest).

Nothing new here :yawn:

Yep.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it has been alleged that the so called libertarian candidate was actually funded by a democrat thinking he would take away votes from the republican candidate

we may see more of this