In Other News Today.....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
and we have no lack of those here - those who pretend to be "Christian" but reject the clear teachings of the Bible

people like anna, for instance

That's why they don't like me, because I don't adulterate anythhing- I give it hard like Augustine did, who is one of my intellectual heroes :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
You know as well as I do that if I were to sell out God like so many so-called "Christians" here on TOL do, you'd be one of my biggest fans.

The Truth is very painful, especially for those who refuse to accept it.

Regarding zoo22 and Arthur Brain's excessive rants on racism:

This has been a tactic used by the baby murdering-sodomite B. Hussein Obama since he first ran for thePresidency. For those who are students of your secular humanist movement, it's expected that you use any means necessary (closeted homosexual, racist, Nazi, etc. etc. etc.) to smear the messenger.

I'm very sorry that things didn't go well in all of your lives that lead you to this very sad state that you're currently in.

Jesus has the way out. Join me

You're about as wrong on that as you are on everything else.

"Any means necessary?" That's rich coming from you, aCtheendjustifiesthemeansW, who lies his way through his 'witness' routine, who thinks the Shah's torture was acceptable, that some torture doesn't go far enough, that reparative 'therapy' is worth any damage done in the process, and that linking to white supremacy sites is somehow acceptable.

I don't know why you're so angry anna, look at all of the accomplishments that your secular humanist movement has made over the past few decades:

Amongst secular humanist accomplishments:

*58 million unborn babies murdered in the womb
*Millions dead and infected with HIV/AIDS, including children
*Children cross dressing and prepping for genital mutilation surgery after they reach puberty.
*Invaluable institutions (including the Church) permeated and perverted by proud and unrepentant homosexuals.

You should be dancing a jig anna and not lashing all of that inner HATRED out towards people like me that just haven't learned how to appreciate your societal accomplishments.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabenedetti
How did you confuse "expose you" with getting approval?

And your 'witness' and the 'witness' of others here is damaging to faith, and certainly hasn't pointed a way to anything good.

Bad shepherds scatter the flock. Which is why some of His sheep are not in His fold.

I can't fault sheep for running from false shepherds who just want to feast on mutton.

And look at the pretty colors that the new shepherds are wearing:

s-first-united-lutheran-church-large.jpg

colors that blind sheep see before they march over a cliff to their death.

Arthur Brain

(Isn't widdle zoo22 so cute? He's like a little boy who found a shiny penny and thinks that it's worth a million dollars).

As I'd mentioned numerous times to your homosexualist ally Art Brain (might I add that you too are taking my WHMBR! threads devastatingly hard), the pdf file that has the link to the website that you boyz are so enthralled with, is just one of many "vehicles" that I've used to expose the truth about the very immoral life of Martin Luther King Jr.
http://www.martinlutherking.org/articles/the_king_holiday.pdf

If you would like for me to reopen the thread entitled "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." so that you can refute the evidence that I've provided from numerous websites, I'll gladly do so. If not, I can only assume that you're attacking the messenger because you're taking the information that I've provided about homosexuality in my 4 part recriminalization devastatingly hard.

Wow, still persisting with this dumb "widdle" thing there aCW? You are such a gormless witless individual aren't ya, repeating the same tired and unfunny crap over and over again? 'Aaron', 'hairdrethhers', 'flower arranging' etc...?

Nobody is taking your dumb little soapbox hard in any way whatsoever although I understand that you want to convince that it does as your entire life seems to revolve around it. Sorry though bud, it's just a joke, written, conceived and performed off the back of a lorry by some demented crank.

Now, in the vain hop that you'll actually be honest enough to give a straight answer to the same question I've asked about 12 times now;

Is 'Creativity Movement' a whacked out white supremacist site?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
(Isn't widdle zoo22 so cute? He's like a little boy who found a shiny penny and thinks that it's worth a million dollars).

As I'd mentioned numerous times to your homosexualist ally Art Brain (might I add that you too are taking my WHMBR! threads devastatingly hard), the pdf file that has the link to the website that you boyz are so enthralled with, is just one of many "vehicles" that I've used to expose the truth about the very immoral life of Martin Luther King Jr.
http://www.martinlutherking.org/arti...ng_holiday.pdf

If you would like for me to reopen the thread entitled "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr." so that you can refute the evidence that I've provided from numerous websites, I'll gladly do so. If not, I can only assume that you're attacking the messenger because you're taking the information that I've provided about homosexuality in my 4 part recriminalization devastatingly hard.

Wow, still persisting with this dumb "widdle" thing there aCW? You are such a gormless witless individual aren't ya, repeating the same tired and unfunny crap over and over again? 'Aaron', 'hairdrethhers', 'flower arranging' etc...?

I've used the shiny penny analogy with you as well Art. You seem to think that if you can make something that the messenger has said or done appear atrocious, then the message itself is. This tactic is nothing new Arthurrrrr, it's been used by the forces of evil for a very long time.

Nobody is taking your dumb little soapbox hard in any way whatsoever although I understand that you want to convince that it does as your entire life seems to revolve around it. Sorry though bud, it's just a joke, written, conceived and performed off the back of a lorry by some demented crank.

(Is it just me, or is Arthurrrrr taking my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality devastatingly hard?).

Now, in the vain hop that you'll actually be honest enough to give a straight answer to the same question I've asked about 12 times now;

12 times? You only mentioned that you are a heterosexual 8 times in a post to Wiley E. Coyote in Part 1 of my thread. You must be taking this topic very seriously.

'Creativity Movement' a whacked out white supremacist site?

Once again for the morally and mentally impaired: The pdf file that I used to expose the immoral life of Martin Luther King Jr. was only one of many articles that I used from numerous websites (Planned Parenthood included). If there is anything in any of the information that I provided from that article or any other websites or articles that are factually incorrect, then please come forward and I will reopen the thread so that they can be addressed.

Now I believe there is a lady in chair #3 whose perm is almost done Art (i.e. go make yourself useful).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus has the way out. Join me and millions and millions of others that have accepted Him as our Lord and Savior, He's not only brought us happiness here on earth, but will for eternity.

In spite of all your hate speech you manage to preach Christ sometimes -

Good job ac dub !! :)

Arthur Brain

I've used the shiny penny analogy with you as well Art. You seem to think that if you can make something that the messenger has said or done appear atrocious, then the message itself is. This tactic is nothing new Arthurrrrr, it's been used by the forces of evil for a very long time.

Connie, the amount of times you drop yourself in it with your 'sources' is hardly rare so there's an abundance of such 'pennies' where it comes to you. Wiz recently provided an example of one you took seriously which was deliberately intended as a joke, remember that?

Fact is aCW, is that nobody is obliged to take anything you say seriously when you continuously derive your "evidence" from freak sites and nutty biased blogs. Simple as. If you could actually make a case you wouldn't be using bollocks sites like 'Creativity Movement' et al whatsoever, never mind expressing admiration for some of their views (as you have done).

(Is it just me, or is Arthurrrrr taking my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality devastatingly hard?).

It's just you. That was easy...

12 times? You only mentioned that you are a heterosexual 8 times in a post to Wiley E. Coyote in Part 1 of my thread. You must be taking this topic very seriously.

Well, I doubt anyone's expecting you to make such a claim even the once but regardless, can you actually answer this very simple question, that being whether 'Creativity Movement' is in fact a whacked out white supremacist site or not, or are you gonna deflect again?

Once again for the morally and mentally impaired: The pdf file that I used to expose the immoral life of Martin Luther King Jr. was only one of many articles that I used from numerous websites (Planned Parenthood included). If there is anything in any of the information that I provided from that article or any other websites or articles that are factually incorrect, then please come forward and I will reopen the thread so that they can be addressed.

It wasn't the only dodgy source you used if you recall Connie. The best thing you could have done was to shut that turd pile of a thread down as you were embarrassed all ends up doofus. Nobody needs to refute loony claims made by loony sources oh loopy one.

Now I believe there is a lady in chair #3 whose perm is almost done Art (i.e. go make yourself useful).

Oh get some new bloody material will ya? Is this seriously the extent of your repertoire?

Geez...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Oh get some new bloody material will ya? Is this seriously the extent of your repertoire?

Geez...

All gossip and no work very well might get Art Brain in trouble with his employer.

gay-hair-stylist.jpg

Which reminds me: It's time to update the table of contents in that thread that you're not bothered by at all!

Arthur Brain

All gossip and no work very well might get Art Brain in trouble with his employer.

gay-hair-stylist.jpg

Which reminds me: It's time to update the table of contents in that thread that you're not bothered by at all!

Eh, have you got this pic as your desktop screensaver or something? You seem bemusingly fond of posting it...

:freak:

Duly noted that you've once again ran away from the question and points.

Schmuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why would I need to? He's retired.

How would the world be different if Romney had defeated Obama? Tell us all about it :yawn:

That's the only thing that I've ever admired about you Aaron:

When it comes to debate and good v evil, you know your limitations.

I'm spent my allotted time with a Libertarian...moving on.

Arthur Brain

Says the nut who can't even answer a simple question about a white supremacist site. If you knew your own limitations you'd just log off...

Schmuck...

alwight

Moving on to bump your own thread I see aCW and back to trawling the internet for yet more gay misinformation and homoerotic material perhaps, all purely in the name of research of course.
Using a word from AB, you not so lovable schmuck.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Moving on to bump your own thread I see aCW and back to trawling the internet for yet more gay misinformation and homoerotic material perhaps, all purely in the name of research of course.
Using a word from AB, you not so lovable schmuck.

Oh but Al, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't document how yet another famous homosexual activist has been accused of raping a little boy.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4613401&postcount=1722

My favorite part of the article was where I mentioned that said famous homosexual activist accused of raping a little boy must have a certain shyster on speed dial.

Sorry Al, there are no pictures of nude homosexuals exposing themselves to children at 'gay' pride parades that will peak the interest of a 64 year old single male who has never been married and never talks about having a girlfriend, he'll just have to read the article..

alwight

Sorry Al, there are no pictures of nude homosexuals exposing themselves to children at 'gay' pride parades that will peak the interest of a 64 year old single male who has never been married and never talks about having a girlfriend, he'll just have to read the article..
Meeeeowww! aCW. :shocked: