Impeaching Donald Trump

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Pence for President! He'll take down all the leftists and "progressives"!

That's almost as creepy as

trump-super-hero.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
f As people like barbie and anna have actually changed their narrative here before the media has changed theirs by a day or so it points to very active involvement in the Democrat's narrative distribution. They've done it a 2 or 3 times so it's no accident.

Accident? :chuckle: Do go on, I'm enjoying this. :)

I post because I have something I want to say, or information I want to share. You get your (fake) news from conspiracy sites, but I don't come on here and claim you're a paid RT operative. I'd sound like a crazy person if I did that!

Arthur Brain

For your reading pleasure. The following was found in the Bill Clinton Presidential library through a FOIA request.

The rest of this article can be found here.

As the author says later on it's very likely that the program has never ceased it's just been taken to the internet. As people like barbie and anna have actually changed their narrative here before the media has changed theirs by a day or so it points to very active involvement in the Democrat's narrative distribution. They've done it a 2 or 3 times so it's no accident.

Talk about far right paranoia. Musterion used to come out with whacked out stuff like this as well. Nobody is getting paid to air their views on here dude, it's a discussion forum where all manner of contrary opinions are going to be vented, that's all. It's hilariously ironic where your link goes on about sycophancy considering the amount of Trump fawning that's happened around these parts as well.

Take the tin foil off and get a grip.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Talk about far right paranoia. Musterion used to come out with whacked out stuff like this as well. Nobody is getting paid to air their views on here dude, it's a discussion forum where all manner of contrary opinions are going to be vented, that's all. It's hilariously ironic where your link goes on about sycophancy considering the amount of Trump fawning that's happened around these parts as well.

Take the tin foil off and get a grip.

Musterion posted from Conservative Treehouse type sites too. (Not that I think they're the same person, just similar views and source materials.) Conservative Treehouse was the source for Musterion's "CNN altered the photo of the Oregon shooter to make him look more white!" OP.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Musterion posted from Conservative Treehouse type sites too. (Not that I think they're the same person, just similar views and source materials.) Conservative Treehouse was the source for Musterion's "CNN altered the photo of the Oregon shooter to make him look more white!" OP.

Hmm I wonder who is paying "Conservative Treehouse" to come up with their whackjobery? Maybe Soros is funding it from behind the scenes, to make conservatives look like dolts.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And Trump's sycophants do all that to defend a draft dodger...
I think it's just an extinction event for a generation that is resentful over the power and right they once held in the palm of their hands and now see diminishing. They have a closing window of power and relevance and they're making the paranoid most of it.

Had a friend of mine who has gone down that path parrot the fear of violence from the left if the president isn't removed. The largely gunless left is coming for them? That's his "worry" is it? No, it's the presidents paranoid fantasy spewing taken up as a near righteous cause by everyone desperately desiring to wave the AR they bought for Christmas...or Christmas past. :L.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

I always thought the Umpqua Community College shooter was white

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think it's just an extinction event for a generation that is resentful over the power and right they once held in the palm of their hands and now see diminishing. They have a closing window of power and relevance and they're making the paranoid most of it.

Had a friend of mine who has gone down that path parrot the fear of violence from the left if the president isn't removed. The largely gunless left is coming for them? That's his "worry" is it? No, it's the presidents paranoid fantasy spewing taken up as a near righteous cause by everyone desperately desiring to wave the AR they bought for Christmas...or Christmas past. :L.

Yeah, if you can stomach going there, you can read on right-wing sites how they're going to basically do what The Berman illustrated upthread, and "take down" all those scary progressives. Here's a selection from Trump tweeters itching for civil war, I've put it in spoilers because there's profanity. If anyone doesn't want to see profanity, don't click the spoiler tab.

Spoiler
EMIPFTXW4AAtKvQ.jpg

Arthur Brain

Yeah, if you can stomach going there, you can read on right-wing sites how they're going to basically do what The Berman illustrated upthread, and "take down" all those scary progressives. Here's a selection from Trump tweeters itching for civil war, I've put it in spoilers because there's profanity. If anyone doesn't want to see profanity, don't click the spoiler tab.

Spoiler
EMIPFTXW4AAtKvQ.jpg

What a bunch of wingnuts. The only positive is that most of this bile is just armchair internet posturing.

Arthur Brain

Yup, people on the extremes are hardly burdened with an abundance of reasoning skills...

:freak:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nancy Pelosi‏ @SpeakerPelosi

The House cannot choose our impeachment managers until we know what sort of trial the Senate will conduct. President Trump blocked his own witnesses and documents from the House, and from the American people, on phony complaints about the House process. What is his excuse now?