Im not to happy with this new thread,but will post anyhow! God bless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALVARY\CALVIN

Blessed is the man who God give's,and work's into the reality of his circumstances("reason's")that form the living faith of Christ into his mind and establish the necessary grounds within him to truly believe t in God unto the saving of his soul ;being abled by God through the eye's of living faith in the realm of God's Spirit to perceive thereby the (Living Israel of God)Behold,because(God Israel)**{Say the word (God)and the word(Israel)back-2-back a few times,and u will have a wonderful revelation!!}**! Wether a man frett's within himself his whole life to believe within his heart,and seeks to discover by every possible means and with all his might that there is on God! God will work into the reality of his circumstances,and(simultaneously) give him every"reason"to believe that's true also, unto the perdition of his soul!!! So we see in both how God is the very core and center and the entire validity of both men's thought's about God,and upon God goind on eternally within them throughout their entire lives;within the one is the Spirit of Christ stimulating the impulse of living,and saving faith giving birth to continuous thought's springing up into,and forming within his mind-"Chist in him the hope of glory"Within the other is the naturally depraved dead to God nature of the carnal mind-from which disbelieving thoughts of God & about God most naturally,and continuously spring into the mind's of men who are still dead in tresspasses and sin under the curse of disbelief,and unless God has chosen them 4 salvation!!!Continue on the just coarse of God's judgment of the carnal=sinful nature, who's life always is born alive into the realm of death,and goes on living under the curse of death,and if not born again from above by the Spirit of God through the infinate grace given unto them in Christ,by God the Father before the foundation of the world!! Continue on the natural coarse of the carnal nature which finds it end in the grave of eternal-death,and hell!!! O God please have mercy on us all;if the righteous scarsely be saved,how shall the end be for all the wicked? And thus of us who have been saved;know that our righteousness is as filthy rags,in the sight of God apart from Christ,Aman..

GuySmiley

The enter key works just like the return key on old typewriters. You can start new paragraphs that way.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The enter key works just like the return key on old typewriters. You can start new paragraphs that way.

Right.

It reminds me of people who talk like the winds at 50 mph with gusts at 90 mph,
you want to say . . . Take a breath . . . or . . . Breathe deep it helps.

Unless they were vaccinated with a phonograph needle.​

GuySmiley

Right.

It reminds me of people who talk like the winds at 50 mph with gusts at 90 mph,
you want to say . . . Take a breath . . . or . . . Breathe deep it helps.

Unless they were vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
If formatting is a spectrum, you are on the opposite side!! :D

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If formatting is a spectrum, you are on the opposite side!! :D

I spent 30+ years in printing . . .
  • Doing layout
  • Typesetting on Linotypes, and Headliner Systems
  • Operating printing presses
  • Paper cutting
  • Folding
  • etc.

CALVARY\CALVIN

Look,im very ADD!!!!!! So im sorry if what write is confusion to your mind,but have mercy upon the one who has been is plagued with it his whole right-brained life,in this left brained logical world of robot's!!!Jesus loves u,so God bless u!!!!!!!!

elohiym

Does being ADD mean you are incapable of honoring our repeated requests that you to use the space bar and carriage return? :idunno:

CALVARY\CALVIN

Revelation's straight to the dome-shock!!!

Revelation's straight to the dome-shock!!!

Someone with ADD wouldn't make such a long post.

well i am,and also bi-polar!! Jesus has blessed me though with good meds. I dont know what your belief's are about the sychological realities of the mind !! But those of us who have this thorn to bear,know that its true! 4-the out side observering judgmental Christain\whatever;its easy to scorn the mentally week "odd-ball",by the rule of the"political-norm",such a grand delusion of comfortable denial that the sinfull mind of humanity has taught it's self to believe in!!! But thanx be to God that He isn't fooled by the out-ward appearance of things as we are!!! The natural religion of this world,especially,sad to say, in Christainity of virtue compared to another's vice! Is a deadly"critical" error that many self-righteously, are lead astray to believe! Remember,Satan transform's himself into an angel of light all the time(Lucifer:means"bearer of light")! Satan hides himself far better under a"cloak of virtue",in a nice "pretty church";than a poor starving bum dying in his "sins" on any given street corner!! Im not directing this towards u in anyway;just given u alittle meat to chew on,something all of God's Spiritual born children in Christ need to start thinking seriously about,especially here in America! God put an end to"temple worship" in A D 70 when Rome burnt Jurusalem to the ground"an not one stone was left upon another" just as Christ said it would be! God bless!!!

CALVARY\CALVIN

Does being ADD mean you are incapable of honoring our repeated requests that you to use the space bar and carriage return? :idunno:

Im sorry brother...hey would u be my friend and teach me how to get around in this maze. Please,i just started using a computer a short time ago! And being only of a 9th or 10th grade education,my grammer is probably whorrable! i know my spelling is;and my typing is too! But i know that this makes my Testimony in Christ,so undeniably real! And im not a purely Calvanistic in my system of faith that Christ Personally Authorised 4 me. He's the Author & Finisher of each man's faith! And His,and the Father's Holy Spirit's operation of faith within each of "us", isn't bound to cloan's,and isnt putting a patent on any man's interpretation of Biblical context,i do believe in the natural flow of the word structure that forms context in the Scripture's as it came to me in It's English form(having more confidence within my spirit,in the (KJV)than any other). But God's Spirit is not bound to the context of my reasoning's about faith or any other man's! For His ways,and thoughts are infinately Higher than mine! But i believed somehow very mysteriously from the age of around 3 when my Nanny taught me to pray "i now alay me down to sleep;i pray dear LORD my soul to keep"Hallelujah,He's been faithfull to this wretch!!! But when He quickened my spirit alive up into His 1999,just as it is recorded in Act's;heared,and felt a Mighty rushing wind sweep through my body,and could supernaturally feel Him lifting my sins off,and out my soul+forever(i didnt see any tongues of fire,but i did have my eye's closed during that brief eternal moment when God's Spirit sweep through me;and my best friend Sara who was in the living room with me,was holding my hand when it happened,and she felt it also,to reasure me that i wasnt just amaging what had just acurred or that my mind was playing tricks with me! We were both crying,and laughing with(Isaac:who's name means laughter,a child according to promise! God bless U my brother in Christ,will U please be my friend?

Blessed is the man who God give's,and work's into the reality of his circumstances("reason's")that form the living faith of Christ into his mind and establish the necessary grounds within him to truly believe t in God unto the saving of his soul ;being abled by God through the eye's of living faith in the realm of God's Spirit to perceive thereby the (Living Israel of God)Behold,because(God Israel)**{Say the word (God)and the word(Israel)back-2-back a few times,and u will have a wonderful revelation!!}**! Wether a man frett's within himself his whole life to believe within his heart,and seeks to discover by every possible means and with all his might that there is on God! God will work into the reality of his circumstances,and(simultaneously) give him every"reason"to believe that's true also, unto the perdition of his soul!!! So we see in both how God is the very core and center and the entire validity of both men's thought's about God,and upon God goind on eternally within them throughout their entire lives;within the one is the Spirit of Christ stimulating the impulse of living,and saving faith giving birth to continuous thought's springing up into,and forming within his mind-"Chist in him the hope of glory"Within the other is the naturally depraved dead to God nature of the carnal mind-from which disbelieving thoughts of God & about God most naturally,and continuously spring into the mind's of men who are still dead in tresspasses and sin under the curse of disbelief,and unless God has chosen them 4 salvation!!!Continue on the just coarse of God's judgment of the carnal=sinful nature, who's life always is born alive into the realm of death,and goes on living under the curse of death,and if not born again from above by the Spirit of God through the infinate grace given unto them in Christ,by God the Father before the foundation of the world!! Continue on the natural coarse of the carnal nature which finds it end in the grave of eternal-death,and hell!!! O God please have mercy on us all;if the righteous scarsely be saved,how shall the end be for all the wicked? And thus of us who have been saved;know that our righteousness is as filthy rags,in the sight of God apart from Christ,Aman..

Good enough then, However you left out a couple of very important PRINCIPLES that you must reconcile to your conclusion.

HOPE...though we know that having HOPE towards God does not save us, as it is a "work", HOPE keeps us pressing toward the mark as if we can ATTAIN salvation, like running a race.

We cannot ATTAIN salvation, but with HOPE we press forward "AS IF WE CAN".

What about the RIGHTEOUS depending upon their own RIGHTEOUSNESS?

Though you "SAY" as the scripture..."that our righteousness is as filthy rags", do you discern between one self KNOWING that they are SAVED, or one self HOPING that they are saved... Which is the RIGHTEOUS depending on their own RIGHTEOUSNESS, and which is the Humble and contrite that have HOPE?

Also, we are told by GOD over and over again whose FAITH it is that saves, for that word FAITH in many scriptures is a NOUN...(a person, place,or thing), and not a verb (an action word indicating WORK), and where it is a VERB, who's work is it?

The conclusion seems true to scripture, though you have quoted some verses out of their intended CONTEXT, for as you used 2PETER 4:17-18;

2PETER 4:17-18
17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

The context of these verses and those before and after are concerning the CHURCHES as "THE HOUSE OF GOD".

In this we see a more somber WARNING than the way you used the verse out of it's intended context.

peace

grit

"YAWSIHTNETTIRWSAWTI " AND NOT "WRITTENTHISWAY", less the vowels for the Hebrew.

Its all good though.

peace

Are we saying that grammar, vowels, and writing left-to-right are confusing and of the devil, 'cause, as a Calvinist, I might be up for that with a good enough apologetic?

Oh, and welcome CALVARY/CALVIN. :wave2:

Hi, you might want to consider something about ‘forums’?
Do you think that God doesn’t notice believers are just using the Internet as an excuse to ‘avoid’ Having To Physically Go Into All The World and do what Jesus commands [Mark 16:15-18]? Ergo, most believers aren’t joining forums to serve God or experience fellowship in Christ but rather they just want to boast and start arguments and insult everyone who doesn’t agree with their limited understanding of “God” or even worse and perhaps more likely; they were tempted into a forum by the devil to distract them From God?

i.e. Satan doesn’t want Christians going out In Person into the real world and spreading the gospel and edifying and healing and baptizing etc. and the Internet provides the ideal diversion to excuse believers from actually talking with real people In Person, knocking on people’s doors In Person and laying hands on people etc.? Thus, “forums” created to entice idle lazy disobedient believers to cower behind Alias usernames spewing biblical quotes from ignorance instead of declaring their Real names and going into the Real world and serving God as they Really should be doing? So the devil is quite happy to lure naïve believers into cyberspace, away from the real world and thus keeping them from Doing Those Things in service to God “in person”? And as long as people are distracted on the Internet arguing and bible-bashing each other, the devil doesn’t have to lift a finger to prevent “those believers” from obeying Mark 16:15-18 because they are already neatly trapped in the “Internet” and they may never learn how to truly Walk in Christ? In other words, their faith is so weak that they couldn’t preach anything to anyone In Person even if they wanted to and they probably never even spoke one prayer to God asking him to bless them with the ‘power’ to go out and interact with people Face-to-Face and obey what Mark 16:15-18 commands and in the end, that neglect could very well cost them their souls?

Some of these forums may also have been created by believers who do not have a ‘leadership role’ in their own physical church or maybe don’t belong to any church? So the “Internet” affords them the opportunity to ‘practice at’ being a cyber-pastor over their own flock of Anonymous cyber-lambs/wolves but they don’t have to face the inevitability of being questioned about what they’re doing and believing and saying because when the going gets tough, they simply remove the topics they don’t like and/or ban the people they cannot face. Likewise, many of the forum members are probably in the same boat and without the ‘power’ to do what Mark 16:15-18 says but a forum also enables ‘them’ to pretend they are wise church elders so confidently quoting scripture while arguing uncontrollably with anonymous strangers who might very well be wolves, for all They know or care to find out? ;)

Too scary for you to believe that might be what’s happening? Are you offended that your forum might not be serving any divine purpose whatsoever and that You might actually have to re-think some things about your faith and biblical interpretation? Shocked that You might need some spiritual correcting or you may actually be lost again? Well I hope you are shocked or at least concerned because that might mean you actually Do Care To Know if you’re believing and doing the right thing in Jesus’ name and that you do want to Listen and Learn and grow in Christ like the rest of us foolish wretches? And maybe you will now pray for God to show you what your true good works might be and bless you to properly serve his will, not Yours? Rather than anonymously prancing around in a forum trying to impress someone with your biblical knowledge because you’re afraid and powerless to face the real world in His name? Or like believers who segregate themselves in forums by denomination, as if to advertise that they might somehow be better Christians than non-denominational followers or that Adventists might somehow be better Christians than Protestants or Catholics might somehow be better Christians than Anglicans or Christadelphians might somehow be better Christians than Lutherans or Baptists might somehow be better Christians than Evangelicals etc. etc. etc.? But there it is! We now have thousands of believers that have migrated to the Internet wagging their uncontrollable tongues (James 3:8) in the vacuum of cyberspace and pretending to be warriors for God but in reality, they are merely deluding themselves? And for all You know, the devil’s minions also created the forum You are babbling in and the yolk is on you? ;) Don’t believe it? If you can’t, then you are ignorant because I’ve witnessed so-called Christian forums where the moderators are actually atheist or worse perhaps and so the joke was indeed on “those believers who participated”.

But what do I know? Anyway, kudos to those responsible for this forum if this topic actually survived their screening process thus allowing members to read it and God to do the moderating? Notwithstanding, I do question the advent of forums and the motives of those who create them since, if for no other reason, that the ‘nature’ of a forum does not promote love and patience but rather conflict, hatred and impatience. So if anyone thinks I’m here looking for forum buddies, friends or pals, let me be perfectly clear. God willing, I’m compelled to be here mainly to WARN those believers who may have been lured here by the evil one and/or inadvertently; about the ‘danger’ of forums and the Internet! Period.

And whether or not the creators of these forums had good intentions, I have witnessed far too much evil in each and every forum I participated in. Without exception, Each and Every so-called Christian forum proved to be little more than a chaotic hostile vehicle for judgmental, hateful, ignorant administrators and moderators trying to play God instead of ‘facing God’s truth’ in obedience to Christ and most members responded in kind because most people weren’t there to blamelessly, harmlessly debate Christianity and perhaps learn something and grow in Him. Quite the contrary, they were there to fight and argue their “limited understanding of God” at any cost and when the Mods/Admins couldn’t support their opinions and/or felt threatened to perhaps being exposed as false brethren, they just removed the topics and banned anyone who didn’t kneel to their rhetoric and man-made rules. Which means they aren’t ‘forums’ in the first place because people weren’t allowed to freely and honestly debate or discuss anything. ;)

So I guess we’ll soon find out if this forum operates similarly and if believers here put God’s Laws first instead of man-contrived-forum-rules? As well, I won’t be posting any further comments nor responding publically to anyone’s threads in this forum either because I’m not here to debate anything with anyone especially in an almost certain ungodly atmosphere like ‘this’ and so as to then perhaps be accused of lending credence to any otherwise legitimate Internet platforms let alone “so-called Christian forums”? I’ve already learned my lesson God willing, about the evil of the “Internet” and those human resources who would perpetrate evil there. Indeed, I’m genuinely repulsed now just ‘joining’ any of these forums in order to “warn” those whom God may wish to be warned? I may not even have any divine purpose for being on the Internet myself but in the event that just one person is properly corrected or saved by doing so, then it was absolutely worth the effort. Hallelujah!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.