If...

genuineoriginal

Here you are , a good God fearing man willing to probably die for what you believe in , and all the time what you believe in , is partly base on a lie . "Man" made up the word TRINITY ( Roman Catholic Church) !
You are obviously not talking about me, so who are you talking about?

The Bible does not teach the concept of the trinity.
The First Council of Nicaea in 325 CE defined a binity (two in one).
The Second Ecumenical Council in 381 added the Holy Spirit and defined a trinity.

The entire purpose of the concept of the trinity is to reconcile the cognitive dissonance that some believers experienced when they were trying to reconcile the problem of God being the only god and Jesus having the powers of a god.

Bee1

The Second Ecumenical Council in 381 added the Holy Spirit and defined a trinity.

The entire purpose of the concept of the trinity is to reconcile the cognitive dissonance that some believers experienced when they were trying to reconcile the problem of God being the only god and Jesus having the powers of a god.
Too bad . Who gave anybody the authority to change text or add text to the Bible ! That is the whole problem you just said Second Council "added" the Holy Spirit in 381ad . O k.... Who is Second Council but a bunch of "Men" corrupting something that at one time was pure.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Bee1

Too bad . Who gave anybody the authority to change text or add text to the Bible ! That is the whole problem you just said Second Council "added" the Holy Spirit in 381ad . O k.... Who is Second Council but a bunch of "Men" corrupting something that at one time was pure.

Excuse me , I though I was replying to someone else , I have to keep track of which thread is which . On my laptop the forum looks diff , so I get confused with who I addressing

glorydaz

Ah, another one stumbles over the Rock of Offence. :nono:

Bee1

Excuse me , I though I was replying to someone else , I have to keep track of which thread is which . On my laptop the forum looks diff , so I get confused with who I addressing

Excuse me genuineoriginal , I though I was replying to someone else , I have to keep track of which thread is which . On my laptop the forum looks diff , so I get confused with who I addressing

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
If Constantine had the power to take books out of the Bible, than he also had power to alter or change text that is in the Bible. Anything that Man has put his hands own will be changed forever !

John 21:20-25
"Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? 21Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? 22Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. 23Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

24This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

25And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."

Bee1

John 21:20-25
"Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? 21Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? 22Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. 23Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

24This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

25And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."
Are these verses your answer to my answer....I do not see the connection no matter how remote it may be . Can you just use every day words so that I can understand you better.