If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
I'm not familiar with the story , but if God was directly responsible for it, yes, there was very good reason for it. I haven't looked at , but if it's like the rest of the supposed outrages, there is always more than meets the eye.

My....... That was truly an argument with its foundation laid on fluff and foolishness ..... Is there ANY conceivable situation of which YOU could see it being "morally" correct for a women to marry her rapist, I am familiar with this story and for someone professing to be a christian you should be ashamed that an atheist knows your bible better then you!!.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
OH! NO! NO! .....allow me to correct you..... I'm not "godless anti-christian".... I'm a godless anti-religious spokesman, you are mistaken concerning the garbage that you are unable to see over, for it spews forth from that book you covet, you know the one written with the help of ignorant desert dwellers of whom lived in the Iron Age and had NO concept of the world they lived on, let alone the galaxies that exist around them, and as for the rock......are they not the rocks you have collected as you eagerly await your first stoning, maybe it will be someone who ate shellfish, or maybe they worked on Sunday, OR OH !! Ooh ! Ooh! Or someone who got a bowl cut because as Leviticus 19:27 reads "you shall not round off the side-growth of your heads " ...... Now there are some words to live by .... Eh??

Tone it down tough guy

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

There is a very strong connection between American law and the bible ....at least there was from the time of the colonies until progressivism took root.

Oh pshaw...... There has never been a stoning of anyone getting a bowl cut in the USofA ..... As Leviticus 19:27 reads "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard."..... Now that's a GODAMM pearl of wisdom .... Eh?? ..,... You freaking yahoo !!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh pshaw...... There has never been a stoning of anyone getting a bowl cut in the USofA ..... As Leviticus 19:27 reads "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard."..... Now that's a GODAMM pearl of wisdom .... Eh?? ..,... You freaking yahoo !!

You will be banned soon troll :troll:

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
And no one will ever quote me attempting to do it. You, for instance.

Whenever you have to rewrite a dictionary to use a word the chances are you should just improve your vocabulary. Maybe it's time to stop insisting that anyone who knows something you don't is hiding a plainer truth.

So I have one more thing in common with Hitler than you do...that we know of. :plain:

Well Hitler WAS a catholic ......

truthjourney

Profanity is disrespectful and not necessary to get your point across not to mention it will get you banned.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If the truth is plain perhaps you could say it plainly?
Say what particular thing more plainly?

I never write a thing to be obscure, but I don't write for a newspaper either...and I always invite people to post a particular that seems obscure. I never mind clarifying a point or finding another way of illustrating it.

Or maybe you are giving the impression you have truth through dissembling?
Maybe you're just trying to throw an insult at language you're too lazy to penetrate and unpack for yourself.

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
You will be banned soon troll :troll:

Ahh..... I see..... Insulting the atheist is perfectly acceptable, yet the atheist standing his ground is unacceptable and he is threatened with banishment..... Yep.,,,.. That's about right coming from a christian...... No surprises here !!

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
Ahh..... I see..... Insulting the atheist is perfectly acceptable, yet the atheist standing his ground is unacceptable and he is threatened with banishment..... Yep.,,,.. That's about right coming from a christian...... No surprises here !!

So your homeless and YET you have an iPhone...,.. A "right winger/sponge" ...... Wow !! What was the combination that spawned you ??

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well Hitler WAS a catholic ......
And that wouldn't be a point in common. :plain:

You'll need to lose the profanity if you want to engage on the site. Anti-theists can have a place at the table here, but they're not allowed to put muddy shoes on it, only argument. This forum was founded by and is largely populated by Christians. Profanity, implied or otherwise, along with blasphemy, will get you tossed...now if you're not here to engage that may suit your temperament.

:cheers:

It helps to familiarize yourself with the rules you agree to abide by when you sign in here. We have atheists here. One of them is in our Hall of Fame. So what you believe isn't the problem for you at present. How you choose to express that is another matter.

Here's hoping you find the balance.

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
And that wouldn't be a point in common. :plain:

You'll need to lose the profanity if you want to engage on the site. Anti-theists can have a place at the table here, but they're not allowed to put muddy shoes on it, only argument. This forum was founded by and is largely populated by Christians. Profanity, implied or otherwise, along with blasphemy, will get you tossed...now if you're not here to engage that may suit your temperament.

:cheers:

Oh you ****ing pussies...... Take this weak *** site and shove it up your puckered *** holes along with that ****ing story book you worship..... You are just a bunch of pantywaist, milk toast *** PIRATES....... How's that for implied cussing and blasphemy...... PISS OFF !!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Oh you ****ing pussies...... Take this weak *** site and shove it up your puckered *** holes along with that ****ing story book you worship..... You are just a bunch of pantywaist, milk toast *** PIRATES....... How's that for implied cussing and blasphemy...... PISS OFF !!

Ah, the fruits of secularism, Godlessness, and atheism, all wrapped up in one post.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't need a baby-killing fallen away Catholic like YOU telling ME what baptism does and does not do. Stick to what your good at: Lies and Hate and being a Hillary shill.

I haven't killed any babies, and I suspect I know a lot more about Catholic doctrine than you.

You do your Catholic with memes.