If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

MrDante

He thinks you're TracerBullet :rotfl: he thinks I'm "Aaron"

He thinks I'm a gay man married to a post op male to female transsexual and have a set of handicapped children adopted from foreign countries.

You recently asked what goes on in aCW's head...well it's garbage like this

MrDante

Same ole TB, using the race card to defend homosexuality.

Different races are prone to certain diseases, diabetes and sickle cell anemia seem to be prevalent amongst Blacks. As CDC reports show, Black homosexuals are disproportionately represented when it comes to HIV/AIDS (but then homosexuals in general are disproportionately represented). Like any behavior, homosexuals, no matter what race they are, can leave their deadly lifestyle behind through spiritual and often times psychological counseling.

It's almost as if you are saying that it is wrong to use a disease as a justification for hate and discrimination

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you see TH, from a secular point of view, their sin sick and disgusting behavior is much better than yours. .
Lying is a sin. Habitual lying is willful. My behavior? You've said that, but it's just crazy. I'm a married, monogamous, rational and law abiding. I can distinguish between the objective and subjective, between my moral premise and the operation of law that protects it and yours and everyone else's.

You're a sad, hostile fellow with a peculiarly myopic moral focus.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's almost as if you are saying that it is wrong to use a disease as a justification for hate and discrimination

The opposite: Using a disease that comes from a changeable behavior as grounds for criminalizing that behavior is an act of love, not hate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lying is a sin. Habitual lying is willful. My behavior? You've said that, but it's just crazy. I'm a married, monogamous, rational and law abiding. I can distinguish between the objective and subjective, between my moral premise and the operation of law that protects it and yours and everyone else's.

You're a sad, hostile fellow with a peculiarly myopic moral focus.

I feelz the love.

BTW, you are aware that both Roe v Wade and Obergefell v Hodges (in fact every piece of legislation involving sexual acts) is based on "the right to privacy" aren't you? (I discussed it in the thread that you vowed never to return to).

What makes you think that SCOTUS won't rule the same way as the above when (not if, when) incest legalization comes before them?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
BTW, you are aware that both Roe v Wade and Obergefell v Hodges (in fact every piece of legislation involving sexual acts) is based on "the right to privacy" aren't you? (I discussed it in the thread that you vowed never to return to).
I didn't "vow" any more than I was upset, a thing you attempted to insert earlier. But you know that, which is why you declare instead of quote. I simply realized there was no point in continuing. When you aren't misstating the position of anyone differing, you're using largely disreputable foundational material or reading into objectively data wildly.

It's fruitless. So I stopped, not having any real interest in illustrating the working definition of insanity.

What makes you think that SCOTUS won't rule the same way as the above when (not if, when) incest legalization comes before them?
A working understanding of the legal problems, history, and foundation.

And that's before we get into your other tendency:
I "think" that the two of you make a very cute couple.
Just so much excrement flung at people, really.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by MrDante

He thinks I'm a gay man married to a post op male to female transsexual and have a set of handicapped children adopted from foreign countries.

You recently asked what goes on in aCW's head...well it's garbage like this

Are you a gay man?

I so want to ask another poster in this thread if he is 'married' to a man. Being that the poster and I have a history (when he gets angry at me, I get banned) would you ask him (his initials are TH)?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Please unpack that thought a little more, and explain it in connection to what i asked that in response to.
Okay. You'd asked:
Which takes precedent, the laws of man or the edicts of God?
I thought that within the context of the current conversation that assumed a conflict in our obligations. So I paraphrased Christ when someone asserted a similar problem in potential.

I think you owe God obedience in your conscience and personal actions. Don't steal, lie, cheat, etc. You owe Caesar obedience to the law. Pay taxes, don't speed, vote, etc. The laws of Caesar aren't compelling you to violate the laws of God. They're simply not allowing Christians the authority to compel non Christians to follow our spiritual understanding. So it isn't about which trumps the other.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Okay. You'd asked:

I thought that within the context of the current conversation that assumed a conflict in our obligations. So I paraphrased Christ when someone asserted a similar problem in potential.

I think you owe God obedience in your conscience and personal actions. Don't steal, lie, cheat, etc. You owe Caesar obedience to the law. Pay taxes, don't speed, vote, etc. The laws of Caesar aren't compelling you to violate the laws of God. They're simply not allowing Christians the authority to compel non Christians to follow our spiritual understanding. So it isn't about which trumps the other.

yes it is, what you are talking about, and what im talking arent the same, I am refering to sexual sin before God, vs mans law

which takes precedent? What you said has nothing to do with it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I so want to ask another poster in this thread if he is 'married' to a man.
Don't undersell yourself. I have the feeling you'd like to ask every man you meet that question. Why, I have no real idea...so in that much we're alike.

Being that the poster and I have a history (when he gets angry at me, I get banned)
I've never been angry with you. Your dishonesty is offensive, but in the way someone picking their nose at the table across from me in a restaurant would be offensive, not in a "The Klan just nominated you for man of the year" sense. :plain: And I don't believe I've ever asked for you to be banned. I hope I reported what you said to anna, but I don't recall it.

In fact, looking over your infraction history, you're once again an unreliable witness. I'll bold the ones that involve me.

Nov., 2011: Knight hit you with a ban for an over the line comment to Rusha and demanded an apology for the remark.
Jan. 2012, Knight, implied profanity answering me.
Mar. 2012, Knight, you called Elo a sodomite.
Aug. 2012, Poly, provoking Nog and AB.
Aug. 2012, Knight, disruptive, aimed at Mary Contrary
Oct. 2012, Delmar, disruptive, WoZ.
Nov. 2012, Delmar, provoking Eeset.
Nov. 2012, Knight, disruptive, WoZ
Dec. 2012, Knight, disruptive, Jeremysdemo
May 2013, Knight, disruptive, zoo
June 2013, Delmar, disruptive, LMOHM
Aug 2013, ebenz, disruptive, RandPaul2016
Oct. 2013, Knight hit you for name calling a few libertarians.
Dec. 2013, Delmar hit you for implied profanity aimed at anna.
Dec. 2013, Delmar, disruptive, Lohmeyer
Sept. 2014, Delmar, disruptive, The Barbarian
May 2015, Sherman, disruptive, TracerBullet
Feb 2016, Poly, uploading profane images, PJ

So mostly you have a history with all sorts of people and mostly you have an impulse control issue that gets you into trouble.

would you ask him (his initials are TH)?
Why don't you just write it in crayon and put a two boxes with a "Check one" on it, to keep with the level of maturity inherent in the nature of the thing. You don't want to ask the question because you're unaware of my wife, the librarian, or my son, Jack. You want to ask because you're who you are and that's what you do. :plain:

And that's why I've mostly had little to nothing to do with or say to you and why you don't find me in that thread of yours.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes it is, what you are talking about, and what im talking arent the same, I am refering to sexual sin before God, vs mans law which takes precedent?
How would man's law be argued before God? I don't get the question.

What you said has nothing to do with it.
Then I'm not understanding your question. I framed it within the discussion. Outside of that it doesn't make sense to me, so you'll have to fill in a little or explain it more for me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I so want to ask another poster in this thread if he is 'married' to a man.

Don't undersell yourself. I have the feeling you'd like to ask every man you meet that question. Why you want to ask it is the real question, but that's for you to work out.

I must have missed your answer, but since I asked A4T to ask it, I understand why you didn't answer it.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Being that the poster and I have a history (when he gets angry at me, I get banned)

I've never been angry with you. Your dishonesty is offensive, but in the way someone picking their nose at the table across from me in a restaurant would be offensive, not in a "The Klan just nominated you for man of the year" sense. And I don't believe I've ever asked for you to be banned. I hope I reported what you said to anna, but I don't recall it.

In fact, looking over your infraction history, you're once again an unreliable witness. I'll bold the ones that involve me.

Nov., 2011: Knight hit you with a ban for an over the line comment to Rusha and demanded an apology for the remark.
Jan. 2012, Knight, implied profanity answering me.
Mar. 2012, Knight, you called Elo a sodomite.
Aug. 2012, Poly, provoking Nog and AB.
Aug. 2012, Knight, disruptive, aimed at Mary Contrary
Oct. 2012, Delmar, disruptive, WoZ.
Nov. 2012, Delmar, provoking Eeset.
Nov. 2012, Knight, disruptive, WoZ
Dec. 2012, Knight, disruptive, Jeremysdemo
May 2013, Knight, disruptive, zoo
June 2013, Delmar, disruptive, LMOHM
Aug 2013, ebenz, disruptive, RandPaul2016
Oct. 2013, Knight hit you for name calling a few libertarians.
Dec. 2013, Delmar hit you for implied profanity aimed at anna.
Dec. 2013, Delmar, disruptive, Lohmeyer
Sept. 2014, Delmar, disruptive, The Barbarian
May 2015, Sherman, disruptive, TracerBullet
Feb 2016, Poly, uploading profane images, PJ

So mostly you have a history with all sorts of people and mostly you have an impulse control issue that gets you into trouble.

People of the utmost highest moral turpitude at that. (It appears that I have a new stalker fan who thinks that he can defeat the message by attacking the messenger).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...would you ask him (his initials are TH)?

Why don't you just write it in crayon and put a two boxes with a "Check one" on it, to keep with the level of maturity inherent in the nature of the thing. You don't want to ask the question because you're unaware of my wife, the librarian, or my son, Jack. You want to ask because you're who you are and that's what you do.

And that's why I've mostly had little to nothing to do with or say to you and why you don't find me in that thread of yours.

I just love family photos. Do you have any of the 3 of you together?

On a closing note: You're more than welcome to return to the 4 part thread (that obviously gives you nightmares) and refute any of the information that I've provided, including how harmful homosexuality is to the people who partake in it, to our invaluable institutions and to the children whose lives are often destroyed by homosexuals and the LGBTQ agenda.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How would man's law be argued before God? I don't get the question.

Then I'm not understanding your question. I framed it within the discussion. Outside of that it doesn't make sense to me, so you'll have to fill in a little or explain it more for me.

No need to answer, the lack of one and the obfuscation, is answer enough.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Too bad you feel you have to go that way. I gave you what I thought was an answer and asked for clarity. In response you offer an insult.

That's on you. :e4e:

Whatever you say. I think it sad that you wont just answer a direct question. You're a smart guy, you know what i asked.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Whatever you say. I think it sad that you wont just answer a direct question. You're a smart guy, you know what i asked.
I'm a smart guy. Sure. I'm also an honest one. I have no problem disagreeing with you if we're not on the same page or nodding if we are, but I don't know what you want here. I haven't once suggested you were anything but sincere or honest. It's too bad you can't manage that in return.