If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

MrDante

I have and do consider it. (what my sin choices do to others) as far as false witness, thats what people do who try to claim its ok. Its not.
even you know that isn't true

And you expose that you have no clue what you are talking about and cant even keep your conversations straight, another member, not me, is who has that stance. Im not catholic. I have no double standard in any form on this issue.
And you apparently have no clue what you post.

Now how about answering the questions ive asked, if you can that is.
Your questions are built upon a falsehood.
Incest is not comparable to homosexuality any more than incest is comparable to miscegenation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Note that Town Heretic, who is an avid defender of homosexual 'marriage', is not a defender of sin.

My particular rebuttal to this lie of yours has been set out twice already in posts prior to this one.

Your defense of an abhorrent behavior has been well documented in a 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality. As I recall, you became a bit frustrated with me and left in a hissy fit, vowing never to return (the God-hating ACLU hasn't been represented since you left).

Back to why your sin is so much better than theirs' (why government should keep incest illegal yet allow homosexuality to run rampant throughout society).

Strictly from a secular point of view, incest is less harmful than homosexuality (except for those brother/brother, father/son, sister/sister and mother/daughter homosexual relationships).

Disease runs rampant amongst homosexuals, as seen in this recent CDC report:

CDC_Graphic_MSM-HIV_August_2016.png

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2016/08/CDC_Graphic_MSM-HIV_August_2016.png

To my knowledge, incestuous relationships (aside from the homosexual ones that I pointed out above) are no where as disease ridden as homosexuality. Based on the amount of disease alone, from a secular point of view, incest should be legal before homosexuality should be.

Care to respond to that Town Heretic?

MrDante

Note that Town Heretic, who is an avid defender of homosexual 'marriage', is not a defender of sin.

Your defense of an abhorrent behavior has been well documented in a 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality. As I recall, you became a bit frustrated with me and left in a hissy fit, vowing never to return (the God-hating ACLU hasn't been represented since you left).

Back to why your sin is so much better than theirs' (why government should keep incest illegal yet allow homosexuality to run rampant throughout society).

Strictly from a secular point of view, incest is less harmful than homosexuality (except for those brother/brother, father/son, sister/sister and mother/daughter homosexual relationships).

Disease runs rampant amongst homosexuals, as seen in this recent CDC report:

CDC_Graphic_MSM-HIV_August_2016.png

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2016/08/CDC_Graphic_MSM-HIV_August_2016.png

To my knowledge, incestuous relationships (aside from the homosexual ones that I pointed out above) are no where as disease ridden as homosexuality. Based on the amount of disease alone, from a secular point of view, incest should be legal before homosexuality should be.

Care to respond to that Town Heretic?

Diseases like diabetes and heart disease run rampant in African Americans. Is that a justification for racism?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rather, I am an avid defender of right, the abrogation of which must, as a matter of law, be compelled by meeting a rather strident standard. The objection to homosexual marriage, the restraint on their ability to enter into contract with the state, a contract which requires no religious involvement at all, which atheists take advantage of every year without anyone being outraged over, is a purely religious objection .

Your defense of an abhorrent behavior has been well documented
Your lies are the only thing you're documenting here.

As I recall, you became a bit frustrated with me and left in a hissy fit, vowing never to return...
You should quote me doing that. I'll wait while it doesn't happen.

People who can't make an honest point with a straight forward quote often resort to "recollection". I stopped frequenting your thread on homosexuality because it was pointless. You do things like this. It's pointless.

The law still isn't about sin. It isn't about your belief about sin.

Strictly from a secular point of view, incest is less harmful than homosexuality
It really isn't. You can be a practicing homosexual without exposing yourself to any more risk than others, but you can't change the genetic outcome of incest in relation to children. That said, I'm not interested in helping you jump start or import your thread, I'm only correcting your dishonesty at this point. Not a problem. From here on out I'll just paste my response and cut you off after you begin to misstate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
how are you not a homo-phobe?

Phobia means fear. While I find the behavior disgusting, I do have compassion for those who engage in it and wish that they would accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. He will help them out of their 'deathstyle'.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Disease runs rampant amongst homosexuals, as seen in this recent CDC report: (I thought I'd show a chart that shows how children, teens and young adults are the ones who are disproportionately contracting HIV/AIDS).

HIV-Young-Adult-Males-2011-CDC.png

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2015/10/HIV-Young-Adult-Males-2011-CDC.png

It really isn't. You can be a practicing homosexual without exposing yourself to any more risk than others,...

Take it up with the CDC who has shown that not only is HIV/AIDS disproportionately prevalent amongst homosexuals, but other STD's and harmful behaviors (smoking, drug and alcohol abuse, etc.) are as well.

On that note: If you're engaging in an unnatural sex act that is inherently disease ridden and harmful to the body and not contracting the various diseases that run rampant amongst homosexuals, to paraphrase my good friend Sandy (aka Rusha), then you're not "a real homosexual".

You know what would help to prove me wrong TH? If a practicing homosexual came forward and said "You can be a practicing homosexual without exposing yourself to any more risk than others". Yep, I would believe that person if he (or she) would just come forward and say it.

but you can't change the genetic outcome of incest in relation to children.

Again, you're only focusing on a very small part of incestuous relationships, the fertile female part. Give credit to those brother/brother, father/son, infertile mother/son, mother/daughter and grandparent/grandchild incestuous relationships that rarely get mentioned, yet exist.

Speaking of children and marriage: From a secular point of view: Wouldn't an incestuous marriage be more beneficial to children than a homosexual marriage?

The child would have a mother and a father, something that is very important for a child. The child wouldn't be exposed to the things that so often are prevalent amongst homosexuals (watching their two daddies make their weekly trips to their local AIDS clinic). The child wouldn't have to deal with the high rate of suicide amongst homosexuals, nor the threat of one of their daddy's cross dressing or getting genital mutilation surgery, or being raped by one of their two daddies (or mommies) homosexual friends.

So you see TH, from a secular point of view, their sin sick and disgusting behavior is much better than yours.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you see TH, from a secular point of view, their sin sick and disgusting behavior is much better than yours.
Thanks for the bold. It caught my eye first and helped me quickly realize the pointlessness of reading the rest. I see by the end you'r really in your element.

Good luck with that. :e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The child wouldn't be exposed to the things that so often are prevalent amongst homosexuals (watching their two daddies make their weekly trips to their local AIDS clinic). The child wouldn't have to deal with the high rate of suicide amongst homosexuals, nor the threat of one of their daddy's cross dressing or getting genital mutilation surgery, or being raped by one of their two daddies (or mommies) homosexual friends.
What goes on in that warped mind of yours?! -

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of children and marriage: From a secular point of view: Wouldn't an incestuous marriage be more beneficial to children than a homosexual marriage?

The child would have a mother and a father, something that is very important for a child. The child wouldn't be exposed to the things that so often are prevalent amongst homosexuals (watching their two daddies make their weekly trips to their local AIDS clinic). The child wouldn't have to deal with the high rate of suicide amongst homosexuals, nor the threat of one of their daddy's cross dressing or getting genital mutilation surgery, or being raped by one of their two daddies (or mommies) homosexual friends.

What goes on in that warped mind of yours?! -

Thanks for asking (and note, I'm the one that is "warped", not the homosexuals and transsexuals/drag queens of the LGBTQ movement. But then Aaron (no matter what user name he posts under) is always good for an outlandish statement.

The great desire to return to a nation that embraces God's Word and hence decency, while wanting to help the sexually and gender confused out of their 'deathstyle'.

I could go on and on answering your question, but the attention span of your average internet troll is only good for about a sentence.

MrDante

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Disease runs rampant amongst homosexuals, as seen in this recent CDC report: (I thought I'd show a chart that shows how children, teens and young adults are the ones who are disproportionately contracting HIV/AIDS).

HIV-Young-Adult-Males-2011-CDC.png

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2015/10/HIV-Young-Adult-Males-2011-CDC.png

Diseases like diabetes and heart disease run rampant in African Americans. Is that a justification for racism?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
but that isn't what homo-phobia means.

So again, how are you not a homo-phobe?

I'll be anything that you want me to be TB, as long as cross dressing, surgical removal of genital parts, disgusting and harmful sexual acts and the indoctrination of children isn't involved.

Gee, I guess I am a "homophobe".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Same ole TB, using the race card to defend homosexuality.

Different races are prone to certain diseases, diabetes and sickle cell anemia seem to be prevalent amongst Blacks. As CDC reports show, Black homosexuals are disproportionately represented when it comes to HIV/AIDS (but then homosexuals in general are disproportionately represented). Like any behavior, homosexuals, no matter what race they are, can leave their deadly lifestyle behind through spiritual and often times psychological counseling.