I will not vote for trump

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump Said He Gave $1 Million To Charity From His Board Game. There’s No Sign He Ever Did.
“Trump: the Game” adds to a string of claimed donations that can’t be substantiated.

Scrutiny of Trump’s claims of charitable giving has intensified in recent weeks, sparked by evidence that Trump lied about giving $1 million to veterans’ groups earlier this year in a political rally and fundraiser ahead of the Iowa Republican caucus. It wasn’t until The Washington Post demanded to see evidence of his gift that Trump finally wrote a check, in late May.​

Trumps tire went flat, and had help from a random couple. In return for this small thing, he straight up paid their mortgage.

There is no questioning that Trump is a generous person. Sometimes he just doesn't get immediately to it.

So shut it :rolleyes:
You all are just professional liars, is all, consistently trying to misconstrue everything.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry Crucible, but I just don't believe this story. Can you give me some proof of the authenticity of this story?

It wouldn't matter if i did, you'd still find a way to deny it. Google search is a click away, don't waste my time with your denial complex. That is what you all always do, every single time- proof, proof, proof. And you will accept none, you will find a way to resist it.

You all's shield against the inevitable- it's almost like a mental illness, really.

Timotheos

It wouldn't matter if i did, you'd still find a way to deny it. Google search is a click away, don't waste my time with your denial complex. That is what you all always do, every single time- proof, proof, proof. And you will accept none, you will find a way to resist it.

You all's shield against the inevitable- it's almost like a mental illness, really.

I was nice to you, politely asking for proof of a story that seemed fishy to me, and you responded with insults.

The story is fake, but that doesn't seem to matter to the Trumpettes:
http://www.snopes.com/luck/trump.asp

Follow the link, Trumpette

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I was nice to you, politely asking for proof of a story that seemed fishy to me, and you responded with insults.

The story is fake, but that doesn't seem to matter to the Trumpettes:
http://www.snopes.com/luck/trump.asp

Follow the link, Trumpette

Apparently, you didn't read your own article and see how ridiculous it is :rolleyes:

The story is not fake, and I told you straight up that you'd find a way to resist it.

There's a lot of you out there- and you listen only to them. It's only 'fishy' to your lot because you let your conceived disdain get in the way of reality.

Donald Trump, throughout his entire life, has been charitable, women love and respect him, he's transparent, anon anon- the exact opposite of your lies of him being sexist or racist, inconsiderate, etc.

I insulted you because you deserve to be- because you are a slanderer. There is nothing to respect of imbeciles who call truths lies and lies truths.

Timotheos

The story is not fake, and I told you straight up that you'd find a way to resist it.

There's a lot of you out there- and you listen only to them. It's only 'fishy' to your lot because you let your conceived disdain get in the way of reality.

Donald Trump, throughout his entire life, has been charitable, women love and respect him, he's transparent, anon anon- the exact opposite of your lies of him being sexist or racist, inconsiderate, etc.

I insulted you because you deserve to be- because you are a slanderer.
You are stubbornly consistent. I proved the story is fake and just as expected, you keep right on insulting. YOU SAID to google it. I googled it. Sure enough, the story is fake. You COULD HAVE googled it yourself, but you are too lazy to do it. It isn't good to be lazy AND gullible.

Why wasn't Trumps limo driver able to change the tire? Why wasn't Trump able to change his own tire? The story is fake, but it serves your simple minded purpose so you keep on.

A wise person would have said "Oh! the story isn't true? I didn't know that". But YOU insist on digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Typical Trumpette. Incapable of understanding anything.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are stubbornly consistent. I proved the story is fake and just as expected, you keep right on insulting.

You haven't proved anything up until this moment right here- that you didn't read how ridiculous your own source is and ham handed it as 'proving me wrong'.

Why wasn't Trumps limo driver able to change the tire? Why wasn't Trump able to change his own tire? The story is fake, but it serves your simple minded purpose so you keep on.

So it's impossible for a person to assist another in changing a flat just because the driver knows how to do it?

Like I said, no matter what, you all will always find anything you can to deny the inevitable.

Typical Trumpette. Incapable of understanding anything.

Says the moron who just argued what they just argued :rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"Women love and respect him"
What a laugh, he has the LOWEST rating among women of any candidate, ever.

I watched a biography of him, with many women saying it.It was very objective in that it went into the good and the bad about him. He also worships the ground his wife and daughter walks on.
I don't need some moron like you or a pretentious liberal woman to say otherwise, as if they ever met him before.

And what to say of so many women in today's age.. ~meh~. They don't like Trump because they aren't used to be critiqued for anything.

Timotheos

You haven't proved anything up until this moment right here- that you didn't read how ridiculous your own source is and ham handed it as 'proving me wrong'.

IT's YOUR story moron. If you think it is true, why don't you prove it? You can't. The story is fake.

You will find anything you can grasp to support Trump, typical Trumpette, never looks at the facts, never listens to reason, blindly supporting Trump no matter what.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
IT's YOUR story moron. If you think it is true, why don't you prove it? You can't. The story is fake.

I can prove it, but I don't know if I could live up to your standard of proof. You see, I've yet to discover the secret of time travel to be able to make a time machine and warp to the exact location of the incident :rolleyes:

It's not fake, you haven't proven that- that's a bald declaration in and of itself, and if you were interested in proof you wouldn't have gone to the first little snippet on Google calling it fake- you'd get away from 'snopes' and into 'The National Inquirer' or 'Time'. But you didn't, because you want to believe your own bull.

Timotheos

I can prove it, but I don't know if I could live up to your standard of proof. You see, I've yet to discover the secret of time travel to be able to make a time machine and warp to the exact location of the incident :rolleyes:

It's not fake, you haven't proven that- that's a bald declaration in and of itself, and if you were interested in proof you wouldn't have gone to the first little snippet on Google calling it fake- you'd get away from 'snopes' and into 'The National Inquirer' or 'Time'. But you didn't, because you want to believe your own bull.

You didn't even check to see if the story was true or not, did you?
You haven't proven that it is true, and you haven't even bothered to try. All I was asking for was ANY verification. I was being nice, I was polite, and I was just asking for more information. You are unbelievable. What a jerk.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You didn't even check to see if the story was true or not, did you?
You haven't proven that it is true, and you haven't even bothered to try. All I was asking for was ANY verification. I was being nice, I was polite, and I was just asking for more information. You are unbelievable. What a jerk.

You can't prove someone in denial anything. You all have painted an image of somebody so grotesque and ridiculous that you've hit this rubicon where you have to be 100% right or be 100% wrong.

Therefore, you all need proof of every little thing that Trump does which is good, but will assume or even pull out your own hats nonsense about him. It's always the same tripe- every time. You all show the sheep that you are, and I've gotten tired of playing games and hearing that screeching sound that comes out your mouths- driven by emotion and psychoticism.

The real reason you all hate Trump, and why the UK hates Trump, is because he's stepped to the plate and is putting it to you- something that nobody else had yet to do. You all are mad because your shenanigans do not work with Trump- he has managed to tear right through it all.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You can't prove someone in denial anything. You all have painted an image of somebody so grotesque and ridiculous that you've hit this rubicon where you have to be 100% right or be 100% wrong.

Therefore, you all need proof of every little thing that Trump does which is good, but will assume or even pull out your own hats nonsense about him. It's always the same tripe- every time. You all show the sheep that you are, and I've gotten tired of playing games and hearing that screeching sound that comes out your mouths- driven by emotion and psychoticism.

The real reason you all hate Trump, and why the UK hates Trump, is because he's stepped to the plate and is putting it to you- something that nobody else had yet to do. You all are mad because your shenanigans do not work with Trump- he has managed to tear right through it all.

The UK does hate Trumpers

...but Tots does not hate Trumpers, I like to hear him speaking on foreign policy