I will not vote for trump

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Say hello to Donald J. Trump - The next president of the United Sates of America

I dislike the man, however, IF he is elected, my family will not be negatively affected in the least. Outside of a momentary headache from rolling my eyes at the foolishness of the little Trumpets, my day and life will continue as always.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
He has never been loyal to any cause ... and has no experience in leadership that would prove otherwise.

:blabla: Same repeated nonsense

In politics, nobody is really about a cause so much as simple self interest. Liberals are trying to put a criminal who changes her views wholesale if it means the popular vote, and you all want to talk about Trump :rolleyes:

Trump has come right out and been honest about what it all is, that's a primary reason why you all's antics do not work. If the mask is taken off, you can no longer pretend it is what the mask represents.

A long time before all this, I stated amply that if the liberals keep pushing their motor too much, they were going to end up on the wayside- all that noise and ridiculousness you all refused to slow up on has come back around to you.

Screaming in everyone's ear for the past near decade. Pff.

~justice~

journey

Undecided. Gary Johnson or Clinton.

I did some research on candidates recently and read that Gary Johnson gets high on weed every day. I couldn't vote for Clinton under any circumstances. I think that she will be facing serious charges soon. In short, I didn't find a viable alternative to voting for Trump.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
bill is the puppet master
-pulling the strings of the trumpet puppet
-hillary, the audience of one, is laughing
-the trumpet puppet pulls the strings of the chump

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You and I might disagree, but we'll still be friends.

why would you think i'd care if you two retards disagree, if you are friends or if you hate each others guts?

i was just pointing out that your snarky dig at others caught your "friend" in the crossfire :chuckle:

annabananahead said:
I do think it's creepy for Trump to say what he said, I don't know if you saw the clip with him and his daughter on The View ("Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her"). And what he said didn't go unnoticed either, I think it was Joy Behar who made a comment about Woody Allen.

And the comment about his baby daughter Tiffany? "'I think she's got a lot of Marla... She's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether or not she's got this part yet,' he said, making a gesture over his chest, 'but time will tell.'"

I mean, really? Who says that?

who?

our next president, that's who! :banana:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No father should ever say things like that to or about his daughter.

well, that's an interesting opinion you have there.

annabananahead said:
When a father does that, it sexualizes a relationship that should never be sexualized.

that sounds just as creepy as can be, but it really doesn't mean anything

not unless you explain what you mean by "it sexualizes a relationship"

does that mean that they inevitably start having sex?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that's a profoundly ignorant thing to say, proving that you, like chrys, don't understand the trump phenomenon

trump is his own party
When he runs for that party's nomination you'll have a point you won't put your eye out with. :plain:

why would you think i'd care if you two retards disagree i was just pointing out that your snarky dig at others caught your "friend" in the crossfire :chuckle:
Why should that matter to you, if you don't care about either of us?

In any event, I didn't assume that my comments were the sort of thing she was speaking to. A few Trump supporters are going out of their repeated way to reform the impression his remarks made on a number of others. I wrote a singular note suggesting that Trump is crude and that in his crudity he put a thing often voiced without that response in a poorer light, if unintentionally. Doesn't appear to be in the same wheelhouse, outside of your attempt to make it that.

WizardofOz

I did some research on candidates recently and read that Gary Johnson gets high on weed every day.

Do you have that link?

I couldn't vote for Clinton under any circumstances. I think that she will be facing serious charges soon. In short, I didn't find a viable alternative to voting for Trump.

Viable? Likely the only two that stand a chance are Clinton and Trump (Clump, collectively) but why not vote third party if that candidate best represented your views? The Constitution Party candidate perhaps...:think: