I will not vote for trump

rexlunae

Trump has no self-control ... nothing that comes out his mouths surprises me ...

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Donald Trump

I think that might explain his comments about his daughter, but I think he's generally very controlled, and very tactical with his comments.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that might explain his comments about his daughter, but I think he's generally very controlled, and very tactical with his comments.

His intention is to offend ... so there should be no surprise or feigned indignation when his comments are taken literally.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yeah - just look:
I don't think a single post that isn't particularly kind to Trump while giving consideration to what he said is what she was speaking to, but even if she was it wouldn't bother me. I differ with most of my friends on one thing or another. I'd worry about people who don't and suspect they need to get out more.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
His intention is to offend ... so there should be no surprise or feigned indignation when his comments are taken literally.

He knows how to manipulate the self-righteous, errant slandering of liberals. That's why he blew through ridiculous political correctness.

~tactics~

There's more than meets the eye with Trump :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He knows how to manipulate

Indeed ... we know he's done it with at least three women, possibly more,. as well as in business. Yes, we agree. He is manipulative. I don't see that as a ringing endorsement of character and ability to lead.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... we know he's done it with at least three women, possibly more,. as well as in business. Yes, we agree. He is manipulative. I don't see that as a ringing endorsement of character and ability to lead.

He made liberals look like the tools they are- you can try to make it about something else, but that's neither here nor there.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He made liberals look like the tools they are- you can try to make it about something else, but that's neither here nor there.
That's a profoundly naive or profoundly silly thing to say. Trump has detractors from within his own party, many of them conservatives. And more than a few conservatives doubt his credentials.

He knows how to manipulate the self-righteous, errant slandering of liberals. That's why he blew through ridiculous political correctness.
He didn't run against liberals. He didn't win against one.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He made liberals.

:plain: Trump IS a liberal .... an PP apologist, pro-abortion, pro-adultery thrice married liberal. The only affect his liberalism has on me is one awe and amusement ... towards anyone who is foolish enough to buy into his routine.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:plain: Trump IS a liberal .... an PP apologist, pro-abortion, pro-adultery thrice married liberal. The only affect his liberalism has on me is one awe and amusement ... towards anyone who is foolish enough to buy into his routine.

Trump is a liberal-conservative. He doesn't put 100% loyalty into either. He finds his liberal side in New York because that is his primary city, and he finds his conservative side in others.

You all are the fools, who are finally getting the long awaited whooping for having put the country through yalls foolishness :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't think a single post that isn't particularly kind to Trump while giving consideration to what he said is what she was speaking to, but even if she was it wouldn't bother me. I differ with most of my friends on one thing or another. I'd worry about people who don't and suspect they need to get out more.

Eh. sod just wants us to disagree for his own warped entertainment. You and I might disagree, but we'll still be friends.

I do think it's creepy for Trump to say what he said, I don't know if you saw the clip with him and his daughter on The View ("Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her"). And what he said didn't go unnoticed either, I think it was Joy Behar who made a comment about Woody Allen.

And the comment about his baby daughter Tiffany? "'I think she's got a lot of Marla... She's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether or not she's got this part yet,' he said, making a gesture over his chest, 'but time will tell.'"

I mean, really? Who says that?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eh. sod just wants us to disagree for his own warped entertainment. You and I might disagree, but we'll still be friends.

I do think it's creepy for Trump to say what he said, I don't know if you saw the clip with him and his daughter on The View ("Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her"). And what he said didn't go unnoticed either, I think it was Joy Behar who made a comment about Woody Allen.

And the comment about his baby daughter Tiffany? "'I think she's got a lot of Marla... She's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether or not she's got this part yet,' he said, making a gesture over his chest, 'but time will tell.'"

I mean, really? Who says that?

Who says that? A really, really creepy person. Thankfully, I don't watch "The View" .... sounds like that episode was a real creepfest.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

No father should ever say things like that to or about his daughter. Not about her figure, or her future female anatomy, or that if he wasn't her father, he'd be interested in dating her. When a father does that, it sexualizes a relationship that should never be sexualized.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So all of those whining about liberals while voting for THE LIBERAL Trump are hypocrites?

Because he is not capable of being loyal to any person or cause .... what an endorsement! :thumb:

He's loyal to making a change in America without the constant stupidity of signing up with a party. You all act as if it's some type of required thing to be a leader, when in fact he just plays the game to maneuver through you all.

Liberal ideology has some good things about it, but doesn't nearly amount to the conservative end. At that, you all invented this stupid PC thing and constantly try to be social justice warriors on every little detail. Like with transgender bathrooms- why is this a country wide issue? Where the hell are all the TRANSGENDERS speaking for this?

It's you all displacing the country with your nonsense.