I will not vote for trump

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you remember that scene in Return to Me where the guy at the bar leans his head down so Grace can admire his hair plugs? "Go on... give it a tug..."

:chuckle:

I love that movie. Absolutely love it. Bonnie Hunt is a genius.

:chuckle: I don't think I ever saw it. I did see Trump on WWE Raw ... he pretty much played what he sees as the version of himself.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:chuckle: I don't think I ever saw it. I did see Trump on WWE Raw ... he pretty much played what he sees as the version of himself.

Oh, you have got to see it. That's the one movie I can watch again and again and never get tired of it. I love Jim Belushi in it, as well as the older characters (it was Carroll O'Connor's last movie). But Bonnie Hunt - she not only acted in it, she wrote and directed it. She's so awesome. The kind of friend or sister you'd love to have.

ClimateSanity

Us trump people have finally stood up after going underground after Reagan. We are not going to let your hatred of us silence us again. The stereotype you have foisted on us through media and higher education will not last forever. Sooner or later, the truth will come out and it will be discovered that the emperor has no clothes. That's a metaphor for people finally seeing what the PC/ progressive philosophy brainwashing of the past 40 years really is.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Does it get tiring always having to clean up after Trump?
Supporting Trump means never having to say you're sorry.

...or being unable to, maybe. :think: It's a toss up.

All my old haters are back.
You use that word like a kid uses ketchup.

Glad I have you guys on ignore. I hope the voters have your values on ignore come November too.
If they're voting for Trump you could just take the "your" out of that last sentence. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Us trump people have finally stood up after going underground after Reagan.
All that time in the dark may have affected your retinas.
We are not going to let your hatred of us silence us again.
If there's one thing everyone can agree upon it's that silencing a Trump supporter is only slightly harder than getting one to listen.

The stereotype you have foisted on us through media and higher education will not last forever.
Well, if he does away with educational standards you might have a point to put your eye out with. Speaking of education, again...

Sooner or later, the truth will come out and it will be discovered that the emperor has no clothes.
You know what's funny about your using this?

That's a metaphor
That is...that's what's funny.

No one tell him why, please. :)

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Just remember, the false premises your kind has foisted on the public will be discovered when the power positions in society are no longer under your control( establishment. .left and right controlled by wall street).

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Well, it does seem accurate. I have not seen any relevant argument in favor of a Trump presidency.
There are things for which I can understand the appeal. Like being a business man rather than a traditional politician, someone who would try to cut through the BS and get things done.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Us trump people have finally stood up after going underground after Reagan. We are not going to let your hatred of us silence us again. The stereotype you have foisted on us through media and higher education will not last forever. Sooner or later, the truth will come out and it will be discovered that the emperor has no clothes. That's a metaphor for people finally seeing what the PC/ progressive philosophy brainwashing of the past 40 years really is.
What made you go underground after Reagan? And do you think Trump is comparable to Reagan?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
:chuckle:

I don't think people really listen to Trump, they hear him insult the Mehicanos, I hear him say he is going to stop the drugs pouring through the southern border.

They hear him insult the Muslims, but I hear him wanting to know how they can have these staches of weapons and bomb making materials within their close knit communities and nobody tells the authorities

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't think people really listen to Trump, they hear him insult the Mehicanos, I hear him say he is going to stop the drugs pouring through the southern border.

Hearing him saying it isn't the same thing as him actually being able to do it. Americans, by their drug usage, keep the drug supplies coming. It's a lot bigger than his assertion, although I agree it's a dangerous and volatile situation. I live only minutes from the Mexican border, so I do have some awareness of it.

They hear him insult the Muslims, but I hear him wanting to know how they can have these staches of weapons and bomb making materials within their close knit communities and nobody tells the authorities

What close knit community anywhere is going to tell the authorities? To put it closer to home for you, would a member of Sinn Féin? That doesn't make any of them right, but Trump's a populist, he says what disaffected voters want to hear so he can get elected.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just remember, the false premises your kind has foisted on the public will be discovered when the power positions in society are no longer under your control( establishment. .left and right controlled by wall street).
It might help if you had a visual attached, like a guy with a robe shadowing his face pointing a shaking finger in the direction of the reader.

Else, how do you feel about fluoridated water?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It might help if you had a visual attached, like a guy with a robe shadowing his face pointing a shaking finger in the direction of the reader.

Else, how do you feel about fluoridated water?
Fluoridated water is evil ... and must be destroyed!
smiley-angry042.gif