I will not vote for trump

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If, as it seems it will, the race for president is between Hilary and Trump, who will you vote for?

neither
-I will vote for every other republican
-I don't see how trump could beat hillary
-I do not fear four years of hillary
-I do fear trump in the white house
-I will be doing every thing I can to protect myself financially

kmoney

Hall of Fame
If, as it seems it will, the race for president is between Hilary and Trump, who will you vote for?

If people really want to avoid Clinton being president then I'm still a little confused why Kasich isn't doing better. Kasich beats Clinton in polls. Trump loses to both Sanders and Clinton. I understand some support for Trump but I've heard of polls that say a lot of people are voting not FOR their candidate, they're voting AGAINST the other side. If the primary objective is keeping Clinton from the White House then Kasich is the way to go. But it's also probably unwise to put too much stock in general election polls right now.

ClimateSanity

kasich is certainly more conservative than trump
-but
-he lacks the hate
-hate is the only real explanation for trump
-wallace, buchanan, and perot showed us how many votes hate will get you

Do you like politics as usual? Do you want the country to continue to be ruled by wall Street and environmentalists and feminist groups and gay power organizations? Then vote for anyone but Trump.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the country is really sick
-we are killing babies
-we are spending borrowed money
-we are blaming those who work hard for low wages
-we are ignoring family values
-we want others to pay for our free stuff
-we are all going to pay
-how are you going to protect yourself?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Left is almost entirely green, and Trump supporters are brown- they've had it with the new age nonsense and see what it is doing. They don't live in Pretend Land.

The others on the Right are not all bad, but you can see which one's are by their stupid contempt for Trump :rolleyes:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Your point?
Really?

He says he knows a lot about PA and it's great. As he reads from a piece of paper. And the best he can come up with is a lame reference to Joe Paterno and PSU and the name of the city that he's in. 'How about that whole thing'. Does he think he can just shout JoePa and PSU and get votes? :doh: Not to mention that he was talking about Paterno and PSU while in Pittsburgh. It's almost as if he forgot where he was and then threw in a reference to Pittsburgh at the end.

I understand that politicians have to pander to people and places they really don't care about but this was just a particularly bad instance of it. That was just a short clip and I imagine he ended up saying something about manufacturing jobs being lost from the Pittsburgh area or something a bit more relevant to PA but that clip is awful.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
kasich is certainly more conservative than trump
-but
-he lacks the hate
-hate is the only real explanation for trump
-wallace, buchanan, and perot showed us how many votes hate will get you

Hate is certainly part of it. Saying it's the only thing doesn't seem fair.