I will not vote for trump

rexlunae

Absolute nonsense, you are aware that all these investigations begun over a year ago before the primary season ever got underway in earnest.

That makes the timing more suspect.

The never-ending email investigation had been closed. Then Comey not only decided to reopen it, but to tell Congress when nothing new had been learned. He didn't have anything new to announce. He didn't even know if the new emails would make a lick of difference. You've got several multi-year investigations, and all of a sudden a week before the election, the FBI posts information on ongoing investigations to their Twitter feed. Most of it is really old, and didn't lead to any charges, which makes you wonder why they decided to publicize it at the moment they did.

The felon Hillary and her crime family have been running this criminal enterprise for years now (aside from her mishandling of classified information), she talks a great game to get your vote but, are you really O.K. with this level of corruption? How is this going to benefit you the common man? How will a corrupt person that has control over the justice dept. wield that power?

None of the many accusations against the Clintons has ever lead to even an indictment against Hillary. Her husband was impeached, a political process, and disbarred for perjury. That's it. That's all that's ever been made to hold up. Meanwhile, Trump goes in to stand trial for fraud and child rape next month, no matter what happens in the election.

I was screaming bloody murder when justice was perverted for politics by Comey & this justice dept., don't think for a minute that this action did not legitimize along with give her candidacy a boost when she really should have been exposed early on, Bernie was still running at this point.

Whether it legitimized her or not, when an investigation does not lead to charges, the subject deserves and has a right for this fact to be acknowledged. That's fair. That's what ought to happen. What Comey's done with this latest stuff is blatantly unfair. It's all smoke, and it's very unclear what it actually means. And the FBI should not be making political decisions.

What about those that supported Bernie Sanders with their time, money & talents who were royally screwed by this same felon yet, you go quietly into an outright criminal stealing a nomination just as she used her office to launder millions of dollars, mishandled classified information, lied repeatedly to the FBI, congress, and you...the American people.

I supported Sanders with all of those things, and I think he got a pretty fair chance. I know, I know, the party officials didn't really want him running. But they let him run. It wasn't perfect, but it was still fairly democratic, and nothing that they did that was inappropriate seems to have changed the outcome. My guy lost the primary, and I'm in it to support the candidate. And there are many things I genuinely like about Hillary. I have a hard time pointing to anything I like about Trump.

You know the sad thing is even though I don't agree with Sanders on just about anything , at least he is a good man that is not involved in criminality, he just ran a clean campaign on his vision which I can respect even though I do not agree. So, are you really down with this level of criminality Rex? You seem like an intelligent guy but, really does this woman and her elitist, power hungry, criminal entourage actually reflect your morals & values? If so you are no better than she is if you align yourself with this level of lawlessness... what you permit, you promote.

You have an amazing knack for spotting criminality that no one else can. Amazing.

musterion

That makes the timing more suspect.

The never-ending email investigation had been closed. Then Comey not only decided to reopen it, but to tell Congress when nothing new had been learned. He didn't have anything new to announce. He didn't even know if the new emails would make a lick of difference. You've got several multi-year investigations, and all of a sudden a week before the election, the FBI posts information on ongoing investigations to their Twitter feed. Most of it is really old, and didn't lead to any charges, which makes you wonder why they decided to publicize it at the moment they did.

None of the many accusations against the Clintons has ever lead to even an indictment against Hillary. Her husband was impeached, a political process, and disbarred for perjury. That's it. That's all that's ever been made to hold up. Meanwhile, Trump goes in to stand trial for fraud and child rape next month, no matter what happens in the election.

Whether it legitimized her or not, when an investigation does not lead to charges, the subject deserves and has a right for this fact to be acknowledged. That's fair. That's what ought to happen. What Comey's done with this latest stuff is blatantly unfair. It's all smoke, and it's very unclear what it actually means. And the FBI should not be making political decisions.

I supported Sanders with all of those things, and I think he got a pretty fair chance. I know, I know, the party officials didn't really want him running. But they let him run. It wasn't perfect, but it was still fairly democratic, and nothing that they did that was inappropriate seems to have changed the outcome. My guy lost the primary, and I'm in it to support the candidate.

You have an amazing knack for spotting criminality that no one else can. Amazing.

dj-am-crying-baby-goldstein.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
More people (the world over) have an actualized sixth sense. Rhetoric, intellectual and political correctness cannot no longer fool the masses, as before.

President Obama admitted that his rhetoric is no longer reaching and influencing the masses, as before. [/COLOR]

There's a quickening taking place in society, even among certain ranks of the Left, tearing down political correctness. It's nothing but abstract to sweep problems under the rug and shun anyone who reveals them.

It has no place in a country which values freedom of expression, and as one can see, people who perpetuate PC don't like FoE- they march on people for it, sue people, and slander them to death.

People have gotten tired of the rank insanity that it its- even activists in the UK have stated plainly that they don't want to see America go the same route as them because PC has swallowed them whole. And they vouch for Trump :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Same with the felon Hillary
She's still not a felon. An awful human being like your guy, if without all the groping, but not a felon.

and if you are following her lead you are most likely lying.
Only a Trump supporter could construe a "Don't vote for either" as following her lead. . . unless she's said that, which would be peculiar. :think:

Gurucam

That's a fallacy. The US has problems, but most of them aren't new, and we're not in decline.

How do you define decline? Is the current Presidential campaign/election/display, an improvement or not?

The Head of the F.B.I. confirmed before congressional hearing that Clinton private server did contain classified emails, although Clinton categorically said other wise, both in public and at her testimony before the F.B.I.. This seems to be two serious counts of Clinton actually breaking two serious U.S.A. laws and lying to the public.

She does not even resign, as was the accepted and common practice of past leaders who find themselves in similar circumstances.

Nothing stays the same. Things either get 'better' or 'worse'.

You seem to like being fooled-up, with cunning false rhetoric.

Gurucam

Rexlunae & CO.

Do not be zombies (one track mindless people conditioned with and blindly trapped in, the conditioning of their leader who controls mass media and offers cunning rhetoric and distractions to instigate mob-like rule).

Face basic facts and uphold your constitution. Do not be distracted/fooled by your leader.

Many things are not substantiated. However the Head of the F.B.I. confirmed before congressional hearing that Clinton private server did contain classified emails, although Clinton categorically said other wise, both in public and at her testimony before the F.B.I.. This seems to be two serious counts of Clinton actually breaking two serious U.S.A. laws and lying to the public.

The above is not here-say. Can you understand why nothing has happened to Clinton, so far? The head of the F.B.I. is waiting for the U.S.A. population to recognize his testimony and support the constitution and the law. The head of the F.B.I. can serve only the will of the majority of the population during this election period.

Is the U.S.A. now a Banana Republic, where the population is so easily distracted, in broad daylight, whiles leaders do as they like with impunity.

Forget the foolish talk, focus on the above.

and the idiots . . . .

Indeed it is all about too many idiots (in the U.S.A.) of one kind or the other.

The U.S.A. is in decline and you guys can stop it.

Please center yourselves on the constitution and on reasonably established facts.

Against serious odds, the head of the F.B.I. is seek a line (support) in waters which seems very infested with sharks. Will you guys rise to do the right thing, based on best available facts?

If you guys do not wish to and do not uphold the constitution and the law, through this democratic opportunity, then no other institution can do so for you guys. Then the U.S.A. is a done deal. A total Banana Republic. With bananas as subjects.

. . . the world is watching.

Fact is every country can 'carry' the burden of some idiots. Wised people should take care of a safe quantum of idiots. However too many idiots can drown out everything. Zombie are no more than idiots expressed theatrically, graphically and artistically.

Too many idiots inevitably leads to the ruin of countries. Intelligent immigration management is often required. A wall of sought is often required. Trump is very insightful, though not yet fine tuned.

Last edited: