I will not vote for trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shouldn't you be kissing Nancy Pelosi's ring about now, or attending a gay marriage, or something equally up your alley?

Actually that's right up your candidate's alley Catfish:

Trump: ‘In 2008, I Supported Hillary Clinton’
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/trump-2008-i-supported-hillary-clinton

...Trump attended a gay wedding in the past and has said that he knows “many, many gay people. Tremendous people.” In April, Trump said that North Carolina should not have passed their bathroom law and that transgender activist Caitlyn Jenner could use the restroom of her choice at Trump Tower."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9165ca-490d-11e6-acbc-4d4870a079da_story.html

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't get offended by fake Catholics like you - I'm only offended by intelligent people who actually know what they're talking about.

Yep, I remember you, the CINO (Catholic In Name Only) who supports all manner of abominations then blabs about Catholicism.

Shouldn't you be kissing Nancy Pelosi's ring about now, or attending a gay marriage, or something equally up your alley?

:chuckle: Shouldn't you be running around posting Catholics Come Home videos as bait for the heretics you want to burn at the stake?

Repeated for truth's sake.

Truth nothing... you're full of hot air. kmo is one of the most thoughtful posters here. You simply don't know anything about him.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
:chuckle:Shouldn't you be running around posting Catholics Come Home videos........

Only a fake Catholic would use that as a pejorative. I rest my case.

I hear Hillary's campaign is looking for liars and frauds to help out. Go sign up.

CWmTCp7UsAAw1O5.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Only a fake Catholic would use that as a pejorative. I rest my case.

Here's your Catholic showing:

People like Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, heretics all, claim to be Catholic but are in fact heretics for whom I would not mind bringing back burnings at the stake.

Give me a stake, some rope and a little lighter fluid, and lets rock n roll

No wonder you're such a Trump-kisser.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Reince Priebus to Romney Loyalists, “Trump Will Win – With OR Without you”

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-reinc...ists-trump-will-win-with-or-without-you/6819/

“Donald Trump can be an effective president, and he’s going to win with you or without you,” Republican Chairman Reince Priebus told hundreds of the party’s top donors and strategists Saturday in Park City, Utah.

Meanwhile, bitter choke-artist, and irrelevant NeverTrumper, Mitt Romney attacked his party’s frontrunner again, this time using liberal “politically correct” tactics by claiming Trump is setting a dangerous example for Americans by promoting “trickle-down racism.

Cough, bullsh*t, Cough.

Two-time loser Mitt Romney went on to say that the party must look beyond this presidential election to find its future.

The guy stuck in the neocon/globalist past wants to talk about the future?

Both speeches were delivered within moments of each other, at Romney’s annual business and politics summit
....(SNIP)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

......a candidate that is pro-abortion disqualifies himself from receiving a Catholic’s vote. This is because being pro-abortion cannot simply be placed alongside the candidate's other positions on Medicare and unemployment, for example; and this is because abortion is intrinsically evil and cannot be morally justified for any reason or set of circumstances. To vote for such a candidate even with the knowledge that the candidate is pro-abortion is to become an accomplice in the moral evil of abortion. If the voter also knows this, then the voter sins mortally.............
>>
https://www.ewtn.com/vote/brief_catechism.htm

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I wonder if/how the Pence announcement will change things.

I'm not happy with Pence ever since he folded like a wet noodle over the religious protection law. Trump needs someone who will destroy the media in an interview, like Newt, not one who will bend over and take it.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Why a Hillary Clinton presidency could end up letting Isis and al-Qaida off the hook

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/l...g-isis-and-alqaida-off-the-hook-34887904.html

QUOTE:
As political leaders across the world swear to engage in total war against Isis in the wake of the massacre in Nice, not enough notice is being taken of the fact that the long-term prospects of the group will be boosted if Hillary Clinton is elected as the next US President.

President Obama and the Pentagon have been giving priority to first weakening and then eliminating Isis, and have been having a fair measure of success. The Iraqi army backed by US-led air strikes have recaptured Fallujah and the self-declared Caliphate has suffered a series of defeats in both Iraq and Syria.

But Hillary Clinton's expected choice as Defence Secretary, Michele Flournoy, has just co-authored a report by the Centre for a New American Security (CNAS) in Washington that recommends that the destruction of Isis should no longer be the overriding objective of the US in Syria, but that equal priority should be given to taking military action against President Bashar al-Assad and the Syrian Army.

A new pro-US armed opposition would be built up to fight Assad, Isis, al-Nusra and other al-Qaida clones, a process that the report admits could take years - and "during that time the dangers posed by Isis will remain". This is not a marginal opinion among hawks in Washington, as a recently leaked memo from 51 serving State Department officials argued very much the same thing.

Instead of focusing on fighting one war against Isis and al-Qaida until it is won, the report recommends also taking military action against Assad but without destroying the Syrian state, and this demonstration of US military strength is expected to deter Russia and Iran from further engagement in Syria

The study is reminiscent of the battle plan of a First World War general, full of certainties about how enemies and allies will respond to an attack when in reality their response is unknown.

The report recommends that "the United States should also be willing to increase its use of military coercion and be willing to threaten and execute limited military strikes against the Assad regime in order to protect these actors while signalling to all of the key external actors in Syria, including both its Middle East partners as well as Russia and Iran, that it is willing to get more engaged".

Keep in mind that the civil war in Syria and Iraq involves many confrontations, but the most important struggle is a sectarian one between Shia and Sunni.

Yet the authors of the report are under the impression that the Shia in this part of the Middle East, who see themselves as fighting a battle for their very existence, will pack up and go home because of some "limited" American air strikes

The concept of the CNAS report is eerily similar to the plot of Graham Greene's novel The Quiet American, in which the undercover CIA agent Alden Pyle is seeking to create a pro-American "Third Force" in Vietnam that will be an alternative to communism and colonialism.
.....(SNIP)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
If you have to ask that question then you're already a lost cause, no offense.
I prefer to ask questions rather than assume what people mean.
And if by "lost cause" you mean there's no hope of me voting for Trump then that is true. But I'm not a "lost cause" as in being a Clinton or Democratic party supporter.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Not outright lies, but rather deception and distortion. One example is black lives matter. The media narrative is that the cops are racist and guilty and the black lives matter is a legitimate organization. The acts of hate and racism from its leaders are not mentioned on the nightly news. The outrageous acts it's adherents have been involved in are not mentioned. The actual facts surrounding the shootings that only the police are privy to are not mentioned. This is deliberate deception or strong unconscious bias at work.
I don't doubt that the mainstream media takes a slanted approach to BLM but I wouldn't take such a hard line as that. I don't know the specific incidents that you're speaking about but BLM is not a centrally organized group, it's loosely connected. It's possible that there are more extreme adherents that wouldn't fall in favor with the main leaders. I read an article just the other day about how some protests are labeled as BLM but they actually included (maybe not exclusively) groups other than BLM. If we continue to see police shootings and violence then maybe BLM will need to attempt to grab more control about what happens.

I just saw a headline that a 12 year old was arrested for being part of a plot to shoot officers. :sigh: