I will not vote for trump

drbrumley

Bushes Boycott

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

July 12, 2016

Last night I was unlucky enough to catch a little Rachel Maddow. She was chortling over the fact that the Bush Crime Family, Romney, McCain, and other unworthies are boycotting Trumpfest in Cleveland, thinking this was a blow. Rach, let me break this to you: no one cares whether the Trump haters attend, except you Trump haters

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Bushes Boycott

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

July 12, 2016

Last night I was unlucky enough to catch a little Rachel Maddow. She was chortling over the fact that the Bush Crime Family, Romney, McCain, and other unworthies are boycotting Trumpfest in Cleveland, thinking this was a blow. Rach, let me break this to you: no one cares whether the Trump haters attend, except you Trump haters

I don't know who Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr is but I like him already.

unstumpable-Trump.jpg

0003dc49b4377544a08d7792a5cd9e2d.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Opinion: Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37%

By Lili Gil Valletta - Published June 07, 2016 - Fox News Latino

EXCERPT:
"...........Even I must admit that my original assessment of Trump was wrong with my Op-Ed for Fox News Latino back in August of 2015 when I wrote about Trump’s poor debate performance and how his collapse could present an opportunity for the GOP to engage Latinos. Fast-forward to now and we see a Trump candidacy that is strong and rising, even under the emerging hashtag #LatinosForTrump.

Latino advocacy groups and some celebrities have launched powerful videos, protests and campaigns against Trump. Recognized conservative voices like Marco Rubio, Susana Martinez, the Bush family, and even Pope Francis himself have made their discontent clear with the candidate, but could it be possible he is actually gaining support among Hispanics?

Numerous articles and Op-Eds have discounted his so-called “rise” among Latinos by pointing out the flawed nature of polls. Back in February, after claiming a win with 46 percent of the Hispanic vote in Nevada, critics quickly challenged the full sample size of voters captured to disregard the number. Most recently, Latino Decisions published an article called "Why Polls On Latinos Get It Wrong," confirming that current ways of polling are under-representing Latinos' voice.

Clearly, conventional political research is in question, but what if big data analysis reveals Trump’s rise is real, based on a sample size of over 1 million Hispanics?

Based on big data analysis over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of Hispanic positive sentiment versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent, discounting the fact that Latinos default as Democrats or are completely turned off by Trump’s off-color comments. After all, over 50 percent of Latinos identify as political independents.

"Latino Support for Trump on The Rise at 37%"

Based on big data analysis of digital discussions and opinion over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of positive opinion among Hispanics versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent. The same methodology was used to measure opinion in January of 2016 and Trump reported 14 percent positive opinion/ sentiment and 22 percent in February.
.......(SNIP)

tumblr_inline_o8l5pdwYsZ1tfv5ff_540.png

ClimateSanity

Repeating again for those who don't read CCs posts:.

Based on big data analysis of digital discussions and opinion over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of positive opinion among Hispanics versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent. The same methodology was used to measure opinion in January of 2016 and Trump reported 14 percent positive opinion/ sentiment and 22 percent in February. VB

This is absolutely astounding. This much favorably despite his comments concerning illegals and the wall. Never pay attention to what the mainstream media says about trump.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Based on big data analysis of digital discussions and opinion over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of positive opinion among Hispanics versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent. The same methodology was used to measure opinion in January of 2016 and Trump reported 14 percent positive opinion/ sentiment and 22 percent in February. VB

This is absolutely astounding. This much favorably despite his comments concerning illegals and the wall. Never pay attention to what the mainstream media says about trump.

Thank you. Never-Trumpers can't handle the truth. Here is more:

Voters Question Clinton's Qualifications, Now Rate Trump Equal
Monday, July 11, 2016

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...clinton_s_qualifications_now_rate_trump_equal

Most voters have difficulty swallowing President Obama's superlatives for Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail last week and now rate her and Donald Trump equally when it comes to their preparedness for the White House.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 22% of Likely U.S. Voters agree with Obama's statement that "there has never ever been any man or woman more qualified for this office than Hillary Clinton." Sixty-five percent (65%) disagree with the president's statement. Thirteen percent (13%) are undecided.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

I wonder what's behind the increase.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I wonder what's behind the increase.

Remember Baghdad Bob? The insane lies reached a point to where he couldn't even tell them anymore.

The lies of the Democrats are butting heads with the realities on the nightly news and people see that Hillary on on the wrong side of everything.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Remember Baghdad Bob? The insane lies reached a point to where he couldn't even tell them anymore.
No.

The lies of the Democrats are butting heads with the realities on the nightly news and people see that Hillary on on the wrong side of everything.
What specific lies and realities?

If Hillary is looking bad then it could explain a general rise in support for Trump but why specifically Hispanics?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it won't be pence for vp even though the family and others want him
-it will be newt because he is supposed to lose
-newt will make it more interesting

ClimateSanity

No.

What specific lies and realities?

If Hillary is looking bad then it could explain a general rise in support for Trump but why specifically Hispanics?

Not outright lies, but rather deception and distortion. One example is black lives matter. The media narrative is that the cops are racist and guilty and the black lives matter is a legitimate organization. The acts of hate and racism from its leaders are not mentioned on the nightly news. The outrageous acts it's adherents have been involved in are not mentioned. The actual facts surrounding the shootings that only the police are privy to are not mentioned. This is deliberate deception or strong unconscious bias at work.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You obviously know nothing about kmoney.

Of course you don't know much about anything else either, no offense.

I don't get offended by fake Catholics like you - I'm only offended by intelligent people who actually know what they're talking about.

Yep, I remember you, the CINO (Catholic In Name Only) who supports all manner of abominations then blabs about Catholicism.

Shouldn't you be kissing Nancy Pelosi's ring about now, or attending a gay marriage, or something equally up your alley?

.....What specific lies and realities?.....
If you have to ask that question then you're already a lost cause, no offense.

Repeated for truth's sake.