I will not vote for trump

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think that you've asked this question over 5 times now. What diffference does it make? This is ancient history in politics.

he did not answer the question
-one can always vote republican but still not vote for certain republicans
-there is a reason why he won't answer the question
-I wonder why even if you don't

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I think that you've asked this question over 5 times now. What difference does it make? This is ancient history in politics.

Correct, on both counts. He is an alleged Conservative and Catholic, who by his not voting for Trump is in reality voting for Hillary. What in blazes does my vote in 2008 and 2012 have to do with that? The thread is about him not voting for Trump and I want to know how he justifies handing the nation and the future of the Supreme Court to that filthy lying criminal extremist hag Hillary!!

Here is an image of a Twitter meme:

Cm1hLI8VYAEapjD.jpg

journey

he did not answer the question
-one can always vote republican but still not vote for certain republicans
-there is a reason why he won't answer the question
-I wonder why even if you don't

I think that you've gotten all the answers you're going to get on this question. It really doesn't matter that you don't like the answers. Me, I answer questions I want to, and I answer them in the manner I want to. I would place someone on ignore if they asked me the same question 5 times or more. So, bugging me with repetition won't work, and I don't think it will work in this case.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think that you've gotten all the answers you're going to get on this question. It really doesn't matter that you don't like the answers. Me, I answer questions I want to, and I answer them in the manner I want to. I would place someone on ignore if they asked me the same question 5 times or more. So, bugging me with repetition won't work, and I don't think it will work in this case.
if this bothers you just go to another thread

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
if this bothers you just go to another thread

What bothers me is an alleged Conservative and Catholic, who by his not voting for Trump is in reality voting for Hillary. The thread is about you not voting for Trump, not about me. I want to know how you justify handing the nation and the future of the Supreme Court to that filthy lying criminal extremist hag Hillary!!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
there are 16 people here waiting for you to answer the question yes or no
-did you vote for mccain or romney?
No there's not. You're the only one waiting for an answer that has been give five times already. I'm starting to think you have mental issues.

The thread is about you not voting for Trump, not about me and ancient history. I want to know how you justify handing the nation and the future of the Supreme Court to that filthy lying criminal extremist hag Hillary!!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What bothers me is an alleged Conservative and Catholic, who by his not voting for Trump is in reality voting for Hillary. The thread is about you not voting for Trump, not about me. I want to know how you justify handing the nation and the future of the Supreme Court to that filthy lying criminal extremist hag Hillary!!

there are 24 people here waiting for you to answer the question
-yes or no

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yes I did. You lie. Your lying gives us Catholics a bad name.
I said four times I ALWAYS VOTE REPUBLICAN

Now Einstein, who did I vote for, the Republican or the Democrat? Here is a hint: I ALWAYS VOTE REPUBLICAN
there are 24 people here waiting for you to answer the question
-yes or no

Again: No there's not. You're the only one waiting for an answer that has been given SIX times now. See the nice little quote above? I'm starting to think you have serious mental issues.

The thread is about you not voting for Trump, its not about me. I want to know how you justify handing the nation and the future of the Supreme Court to that filthy lying criminal extremist hag Hillary!!

...........I said four times I ALWAYS VOTE REPUBLICAN

Now Einstein, who did I vote for, the Republican or the Democrat? Here is a hint: I ALWAYS VOTE REPUBLICAN