I will not vote for trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Trump is a great success, an American success story, running against a pathetic disgusting power-hungry pathological liar who if elected will destroy the Supreme Court and America for generations if not permanently. Republicans who are Never-Trumpers need to stop being idiots and realize how Hillary will be the end of this nation. We voted - Trump won - get over it!! And Democrats need to put nation before party and know that Hillary is a vile criminal liar.

donald_trump_oval_office4.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
did you vote for mccain or romney?

Does that matter? I ALWAYS vote Republican because the alternative is voting for a baby-killing pro-gay-marriage big-tax Democrat, and as a Conservative and a Catholic that is not an option.

Your boy in your avatar lost. Get over it. We voted for Trump. If you don't and if Hillary wins, YOU will be to blame.

Twitter meme:
Cm1hLI8VYAEapjD.jpg

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
did you vote for mccain or romney?

Let me add some pretty colors this time since you obviously don't speak English very well. For the third time:

QUESTION: Did you vote for McCain or Romney?
ANSWER: ....I ALWAYS vote Republican.....

Now you answer me (no color coding required): Does that matter? I ALWAYS vote Republican because the alternative is voting for a baby-killing pro-gay-marriage big-tax Democrat, and as a Conservative and a Catholic that is not an option.

Your boy in your avatar lost. Get over it. We voted for Trump. If you don't and if Hillary wins, YOU will be to blame.

Twitter meme (this is an image mods):
Cm1hLI8VYAEapjD.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Let me add some pretty colors this time since you obviously don't speak English very well. For the third time:

QUESTION: Did you vote for McCain or Romney?
ANSWER: ....I ALWAYS vote Republican.....

Now you answer me (no color coding required): Does that matter? I ALWAYS vote Republican because the alternative is voting for a baby-killing pro-gay-marriage big-tax Democrat, and as a Conservative and a Catholic that is not an option.

Twitter meme (this is an image mods):
Cm1hLI8VYAEapjD.jpg

-did you vote for mccain or romney?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
yes it does matter
-did you vote for mccain or romney?

Asked and answered. Re-read my reply this time without the knee-jerk response. Actually READ it.

Must be a reading comprehension problem, yes CC, you did answer it even though it is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that Chrys says a lot of things politically but, you cannot take him at his word because it is amendable if his guy doesn't get nominated. :juggle:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Must be a reading comprehension problem, yes CC, you did answer it even though it is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that Chrys says a lot of things politically but, you cannot take him at his word because it is amendable if his guy doesn't get nominated. :juggle:

Thanks. :thumb:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump is a great success, an American success story, running against a pathetic disgusting power-hungry pathological liar who if elected will destroy the Supreme Court and America for generations if not permanently. Republicans who are Never-Trumpers need to stop being idiots and realize how Hillary will be the end of this nation. We voted - Trump won - get over it!! And Democrats need to put nation before party and know that Hillary is a vile criminal liar.
- pathetic

- disgusting

- power-hungry

- pathological

- vile

- criminal

- liar (2X)

- will destroy the Supreme Court and America for generations if not permanently

- will be the end of this nation

- put nation before party

Every 4 years, like clockwork, our conservative "friends" proceed to demonize their Democratic opponents - rather than discussing the issues in a rational manner.

Sometimes, as in this presidential cycle, they start early by demonizing each other during the primaries!

Presumably, the sun won't be coming up in the morning the day after the 2016 Election unless we all elect a Republican president!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......Every 4 years, like clockwork, our conservative "friends" proceed to demonize their Democratic opponent - rather than discussing the issues in a rational........
Nice try, but every adjective I used is not only true, but most are believed by a majority of Americans, backed up by polling data.

Hillary IS a liar, and a criminal, and her presidency WILL tip the Supreme Court in favor of Leftwing extremism for decades. Those are FACTS, not "demonizations." Sorry if the truth hurts.

CnBCAXDUEAA-2sA.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Nice try, but every adjective I used is not only true, but most are believed by a majority of Americans, backed up by polling data.

Hillary IS a liar, and a criminal, and her presidency WILL tip the Supreme Court in favor of Leftwing extremism for decades. Those are FACTS, not "demonizations." Sorry if the truth hurts.
The FACTS are that Trump is such a "LOOSE CANON" that, even at this late date, can't even get an unequivocal endorsement from either the Speaker of the House or the Senate Majority Leader - both leaders from his own party!

Trump, being Trump, will only continue to stumble from one political "fiasco" to the next - demonstrating to the American public, once and for all, just how uniquely unqualified he would be to serve as president!

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
My guess? Gary Johnson is no fool. He knows the Libertarian voter base is small (maybe 300,000 registered Libertarians). He knows with just Libertarian voters, he'll go nowhere.

Bill Weld is the former governor of Massachusetts (Republican). He's more "mainstream" than other Libertarians, which means Johnson can attract considerably more voters. Johnson is likely banking that more "mainstream" Republicans will be attracted to his ticket.

Weld has stated he's "converted" to being a Libertarian, and he no longer holds "all of his past views", but many Libertarians, and myself, aren't quite buying it.
Probably right.

Years past, the Libertarian Party was similar to the Green Party in that they were "nuisances" to the Dems and GOP. This year, they are much more than that. Dr. Jill Stein is even gaining momentum.
I saw that Stein has offered the Green Party nomination to Bernie. That could be interesting.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The FACTS are that Trump is such a "LOOSE CANON" that, even at this late date, he can't even get an unequivocal endorsement from either the Speaker of the House or the Senate Majority Leader - both leaders from his own party!

Trump, being Trump, will only continue to stumble from one political "fiasco" to the next - demonstrating to the American public, once and for all, just how uniquely unqualified he would be to serve as president!

As if the corrupt lying felon Hillary is qualified for the position? Now that is some funny stuff right there...:rotfl:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The FACTS are that Trump is such a "LOOSE CANON".....
No he's not.

.......even at this late date, he can't even get an unequivocal endorsement from either the Speaker of the House or the Senate Majority Leader.........
LOL! The reason for that is THEY ARE THE VERY ESTABLISHMENT HACKS WHO HAVE SCREWED THE GOP VOTERS! They are the ones we now reject and want Trump to set straight. Trump represents a threat to their power. That is what we rank & file Republicans want.

Wake up man, you don't even know what's going on.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
As if the corrupt lying felon Hillary is qualified for the position? Now that is some funny stuff right there...:rotfl:

No he's not.

LOL! The reason for that is THEY ARE THE VERY ESTABLISHMENT HACKS WHO HAVE SCREWED THE GOP VOTERS! They are the ones we now reject and want Trump to set straight. Trump represents a threat to their power. That is what we rank & file Republicans want.

Wake up man, you don't even know what's going on.
Is there a politician left in American, that Trump hasn't already accused of "lying," or and organization that he hasn't characterized as "rigged?"

Conservatives are projecting Trump as the solutions for all their frustrations - and you can be sure that he will continue to fan those flames of discontent without ever articulating as to how he will deliver!