I will not vote for Mrs. Clinton

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs. Bill Clinton admits (finally) the point of the private server is so the public doesn't know she is breaking the law and hiding political angles.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Regime said:
To: Hillary Clinton
Date: 2012-09-11 11:54
Subject: UPDATE: BENGHAZI
ALCON: The DS Command Center is sharing the following event information foryour situational awareness. Please contact the DS Command Center directly for any follow-up requests for information. Per TelCall with RSO in Benghazi. Their current shelter location is now under attack by mortar fire. Three to four rounds have impacted on their location. There are new injuries to COM staff. Update to follow. This is an initial incident report from the DS Command Center. The information contained in this report is provided only for immediate situational awareness. .4dditional reports may follow, updating and correcting information, if necessary. Please protect accordingly. DSCommandCenter

The Regime said:
This evening, I called Libyan President Magariaf to coordinate additional support to protect Americans in Libya. President Magariaf expressed his condemnation and condolences and pledged his government's full cooperation. Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation.

The Regime in private said:
Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Quedalike [sic] group

The Regime in private said:
Our diplomatic mission was attacked[.] . . . There is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar as-Sharia [sic] is claiming responsibility for

The Regime being Mrs. Bill Clinton.

She let 4 people die so islam would not be an issue for 2012. When jihad was growing wild as a result of their actions, leading to the death of 49 homos in Orlando.

Mrs Bill Clinton said:
I told him that the group that conducted the attacks—Ansar Al Sharia—is affiliated with Islamic extremists

Mrs Bill Clinton said:
There was not really violence in Egypt [and] "we are not saying that the violence in Libya erupted 'over inflammatory videos

Mrs Bill Clinton said:
We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack – not a protest. . . . Based on the information we saw today we believe the group that claimed responsibility for this was affiliated with al Qaeda.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She let 4 Americans be murdered by muslims to help the DNC political cause.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice the lack of feigned outrage by liberals pretending to be libertarian?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Notice the lack of feigned outrage by liberals pretending to be libertarian?

The whole liberal agenda relies on criminality- they don't want a wall dividing Mexico because they want illegals to come in, they don't want a reform on voting control because they want illegals to vote for them, a sizeable amount of their party in general are criminals, and their primary candidate is a criminal

I mean, go figure :rolleyes:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To: MirandaL@dnc.org, PaustenbachM@dnc.org, DaceyA@dnc.org
Date: 2016-05-05 03:31
Subject: No ****
It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

drbrumley

She said today that Bill will not be part of her cabinet but, that she will name him the czar of the economy...oh joy. :plain:

The problem is Bill doesn't have Newt Gingrich to make him shine this go around. :chuckle:

Newt? LOL!!!! The economy sucked then as well. It takes alot more than jostling numbers around to make it seem the economy was well.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump was never bankrupt. He used the law to get an advantage where others wouldn't be so lucky...

It's not like he hides it. Public repentance goes a long way with most Americans. And he said it in front of the world at the convention.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Clinton and her rapist husband are still felons. If they were not, I would not vote for them on their hatred of America and our ways.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
She is a liberal. I vote ideologies. Ideologies determine how you vote on issues. There is no difference between her, Obama, Sanders, Jimmy Carter.....

...except that she and Obama are far more dangerous extremists than Jimmy Carter who was just a dunce and on the wrong side. Sanders would be dangerous if he wasn't already farting dust between denture grip changes.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump campaign manager Manafort has Ukrainian history

Donald Trump's campaign chief Paul Manafort previously helped run electoral campaigns in Ukraine. Former president Victor Yanukovych was one of those he led to victory. What role does he play in politics?

..... "The New York Times" and "Washington Post" newspapers both quote cyber experts who claim that those emails had been hacked by the Russian government. Clinton's campaign manager Robby Mook said the hack was in Donald Trump’s interest.
Trump, the Republican Party’s presidential nominee, was quick to write on Twitter: "The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC emails, which should never have been written, because Putin likes me." The assumption, however, that Russia's president "likes" Trump, may not be far-fetched.

The Ukrainian issue is indicative of Trump's attitude towards Vladimir Putin's policies. It has become the hot-button issue in US-Russian relations. During their recent convention, Republicans scrapped a call to supply Ukraine with lethal defensive weapons from their party platform.

... US media reports say the wording of the Republican Party platform's Ukraine-related chapter was watered down after an intervention by Paul Manafort

[,url]http://www.dw.com/en/trump-campaign-manager-manafort-has-ukrainian-history/a-19432826[/url]

"Irrespective of who's behind that initiative and of what the motives are, ultimately the platform is different from what a number of leading Republicans had called for in Congress - military aid for Ukraine, in the form of lethal weapons."
- Steven Pifer, a former US ambassador to Ukraine and now a Senior Fellow at the Washington-based Brookings Institute

- Manafort served as chief political advisors to Ukraine's "Party of Regions" that became the main political force in the Ukrainian parliamentary elections of 2006 and 2007 – receiving a third of the vote

- Manafort was a key aide to Victor Yanukovych who was elected president of Ukraine in February, 2010

- according to former journalist and current Ukrainian MP. Manafort earned up to 20 million dollars (18 million euros) for his efforts

- Yanukovych , who was closely associated with Putin,, escaped to Russia after his administration was overthrown by mass pro-Western protests in February, 2014,

- Manafort continued to be the political consultant to the Ukrainian "Opposition Bloc," successor to the "Party of Regions"

- former US ambassador to Ukraine Pifer believes that Manafort, in his new position as Donald Trump's campaign manager, will act in favor of Russia as well: "If he becomes president, Trump will seek more cordial relations to Russia and reduce US support for Ukraine."

Consider the following:
1. Trump's ongoing criticism of NATO and threat not to honor US commitments if Russia were to invade member nations
2. Trump's prior statements in 2014 that he had direct and indirect contacts with Russian President Vladimir Putin (which he now denies)
3. positive statements that Putin has made about Trump
4. changes, initiated by Trump supporters, to the 2016 Republican Platform that weakened US support of Ukraine against Russian intrusions into Crimea and eastern border
5. the hacking and release of DNC emails designed to underrnine the Democratic Convention, benefit the Trump Campaign and influence the presidential election is widely thought to be associated with Russia
6. Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, has close ties with the pro-Putin Ukrainian "Party of Regions," its successor the "Opposition Bloc" and former Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych who fled to Russia in 2014

Last edited:

commonsense

I will not vote for Hillary first and formost because she is a felon, albeit unconvicted as of yet but, that has more to do with politics than it does with justice, because any other person who holds a clearance(s) would be looking at prison time for what she has done. I will not vote for Hillary because she is a serial liar, a political hack, and though she claims the high ground on womens issues, she has went out of her way to besmirch or outright destroy the women that her pervert husband has sexually molested....she has no ground to take there. The fact that anyone would vote for such a flawed individual shows how debased the minds of American liberals really are, that they are lawless and morally depraved at heart.

That may all be true but consider the alternative....

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
That may all be true but consider the alternative....

The alternative is a successful businessman who has actually created jobs! A man who has built an empire. A man who actually signs the front of checks instead of the back. And most importantly, a man who does not NEED this job the way craven corrupt people like Hillary need it.

This young lady will tell you all about him: