I will not vote for Mrs. Clinton

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
maybe all them out of work coal miners can get electrical engineering degrees and design the next generation of windmills :thumb:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Thanks.

I have no beef against a person who would vote for Dumb Trump to stop Criminal Clinton, okay? I would vote for ALMOST anyone to stop Clinton from being elected. I also have no beef against a person who would vote for Criminal Clinton to stop Dumb Trump. I would vote for ALMOST anyone to stop Trump from being elected. Both candidates are a danger to America and should be stopped. The only possible way to stop BOTH of them is for all of us to agree to vote for a Third Party Candidate.

Not gonna happen...pick your poisen already, I am no fan of Trump but, he is far less of a danger in my humble judgment than a known felon Hillary. Go Trump...rah...rah :plain:

Timotheos

Not gonna happen...pick your poisen already, I am no fan of Trump but, he is far less of a danger in my humble judgment than a known felon Hillary. Go Trump...rah...rah :plain:

It is senseless to take poison, so I will not do it. If you are smart, you will not take the poison from these two either. The truth is that you know nothing about Trump. What he says and stands for changes every day. All he wants is to be the President, and he will say anything that he thinks will get him there.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It is senseless to take poison, so I will not do it. If you are smart, you will not take the poison from these two either. The truth is that you know nothing about Trump. What he says and stands for changes every day. All he wants is to be the President, and he will say anything that he thinks will get him there.

Do what your conscience tells you, mine tells me that we have two choices and one is with no question a vote I will never cast, the other is one I cast while holding my nose knowing full well that I can conscience casting a vote for Trump all day & twice on Sunday before I would vote for someone other than the two that would assure a felon in the oval office. There really is no question for me at this point.

Timotheos

Fine at what? It takes a lot more than a bumper sticker slogan to lead a nation and your notion above is just that... a notion, a hope, maybe even a prayer but, you nor I have any idea how the man will govern, the only difference I see at this point is that Trump is not a felon and Hillary is.

The "I will not vote for Trump" thread is getting ahead of the "I will not vote for Clinton" thread and I just wanted to keep things even.

glorydaz

I will vote in November, I just said that I will not vote for Mrs Clinton or Infantile Trump. There will be other candidates on the Ballot, and surely one of them is far better than those two. And I will vote straight down the REST of the ballot on the Republican side, just to hold the liberals in check. (IF you MUST know)

It is a childish copout to vote for someone that you know is unfit to be the president. I have higher standards, and I will not copout and vote for that dingbat Trump or that criminal Clinton. My conscience will be clean on election day. Will yours?

My conscience is always clean. I'll vote for Trump because he actually stands a chance to win against Clinton....which you can't say with the same honesty that I can. So, your hypocrisy is noted. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Fine at what? It takes a lot more than a bumper sticker slogan to lead a nation and your notion above is just that... a notion, a hope, maybe even a prayer but, you nor I have any idea how the man will govern, the only difference I see at this point is that Trump is not a felon and Hillary is.

I like Trump because he actually has a chance of beating Hillary, and I don't think anyone else does. He also likes to get the job done and he has lots of people who are willing to help him. At least the mistakes he makes will not be the same ones that the other politicians keep making over and over again. :)

glorydaz

You don't know that. You're simply repeating the talking points. The fact is that Trump has gotten things done that no one else could get done, and he comes in under budget to boot. What you DO know is that Hillary is a crooked politician and will lead us further down the road of destruction. Be smart and vote for the guy who might actually get us out of the hole...instead of the woman who will only get succeed in burying us.

ClimateSanity

I like Trump because he actually has a chance of beating Hillary, and I don't think anyone else does. He also likes to get the job done and he has lots of people who are willing to help him. At least the mistakes he makes will not be the same ones that the other politicians keep making over and over again. :)

Right now, Trumps greatest opponent is the hostile media. Before it's all over, we will know more about Trump than his wife or kids. They are bringing up all kinds of embarrassing things about him that make me think just how much he is like most normal folks are warts and all. Any examination of any of us would reveal shocking and embarrassing things. Trump is just very entirely human. The embarrassing thing revealed today was that he would pretend to be his own publicity agent when calling people on the phone.... a real prankster.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He'll do just fine at whatever he endeavors, and really ? The ONLY difference you see ? Yeah, we get your point, you don't like either one but you will vote for Trump holding your nose with no confidence in him.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ISIS flogging women for violating sharia dress codes.

Hillary_Burka.jpeg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What is the Bill Clinton factor ? Would it be like a 3rd term for Bill ? Will he help to guide and steer Hitlery ? How much does the Bill factor play into her candidacy ?