I Quit My Job Yesterday

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
6 weeks later, I am still living on my last paycheck, and not even close to dipping into savings.

The frugal life. :D
How goes the soul-searching you have planned for this month? Reading any books? Consulting with others? etc.

AMR

SaulToPaul 2

My brother has a side business doing scientific editing for a publisher of many journals.
He's sub-contracting about 20% of the work through me...keeping busy working from home, making a few bucks.

My Dad's health has declined a bit since my Mom died in October. I've been spending a lot of time taking him to doctors, running errands for him, and keeping him company.

Things could be better, but I'm also thankful that things are as good as they are. :)

Danoh

My brother has a side business doing scientific editing for a publisher of many journals.
He's sub-contracting about 20% of the work through me...keeping busy working from home, making a few bucks.

My Dad's health has declined a bit since my Mom died in October. I've been spending a lot of time taking him to doctors, running errands for him, and keeping him company.

Things could be better, but I'm also thankful that things are as good as they are. :)

True. One can always be thankful for the things that are good.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

Last edited:

Krsto

I did some SEO for a friend's dad's septic company in Sacramento. They might be able to use a salesman. I know you were only joking but it's actually kind of a cool business. You do have to be able to take crap from anyone though.

SaulToPaul 2

I did some SEO for a friend's dad's septic company in Sacramento. They might be able to use a salesman. I know you were only joking but it's actually kind of a cool business. You do have to be able to take crap from anyone though.

:chuckle:

Saint john w the great is the septic tank salesman of TOL....but only if they are steel reinforced.
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Saint john w the great is the septic tank salesman of TOL....but only if they are steel reinforced.
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

Yes, Mayor-I'm a fine son. And it's a great big world out there, as I'm thinking of being a part time,door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman, or milk man.